Thread: sust and d-bol

masterp432 is offline Junior Member

sust and d-bol

So you guys think that even though I am already going to be into week 5 I should stack sust with dbol . I definately want to stack the sust with something. But i don't know what with because i am 4 weeks into my cycle. Can someone give me advice with what will work good stacking in the middle of a sust cycle?

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    What r ur gains from sus so far? I'm takin sus 250 2 times a week 500mgs total mon thurs i havent seen nothing yet.I'm at the end of my 4th week. ttokyo teston 250. My stuff looks real but I think its fake im pissed.Im 5'8'' 225 body fat 20% 23 years old 1st cyc. Anyone have any advice.
    Last edited by ATruePlaya02; 05-01-2002 at 12:42 PM.

flex321 is offline Member
    Originally posted by ATruePlaya02
    What r ur gains from sus so far? I'm takin sus 250 2 times a week 500mgs total mon thurs i havent seen nothing yet.
    how many weeks so far? gains arnt till around week 4?

G-S Guest
    You'll start to notice gains anytime. Shoulda ran the DBOL for the first 4 weeks, if you were looking for quick results until the SUST kicks in. But, you can run the DBOL now to add to your gains. Some guys run it for the last 4 weeks of a cycle. I, for one, prefer to see quick gains so I know something is working...it helps put me at ease.

Thread Information