Thread: hairy munsta

boarderbum is offline New Member

hairy munsta

As i have been researching finasteride. It denotes male pattern baldness and promotes hair growth on the top of the head. But wouldn't that also affect hair everywhere else on your body. Basically i'm just asking how does finasteride only grow hair on your head but not hair everywhere else. Because I don't won't to look like a gorilla.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    prety sure it only involves hair on ur head

AS dont cause hair loss on ur body, only on ur head, b/c of DHT(?bad testosterone ) and other things, maybe someone else can tell u exactly what

j martini is offline Member
    I dont think finastride promotes hair growth on the head. But instead slows hair loss by blocking DHT receptors on the scalp.

alo5603 is offline Member
    hmm, this is the first i heard it promotes hair growth??? not saying your wrong, just i have never heard this myself

alo

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I dont think finastride promotes hair growth on the head. But instead slows hair loss by blocking DHT receptors on the scalp.
    Correct, but with the reduction in DHT on the scalp, the damaged follicles that are still there can heal up and regrow so i guess you can gain some back but its more about keeping what you have!

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    I take propecia, because i noticed some thinning. It does stop the thinning almost right away. I also noticed that the areas of thinning are almost back to normal. In my case i caught it right it time(Thank God). I am not sure if it does anything if the hair is already gone. My hair stylist even mentioned how much thicker my hair was.

c eastwood is offline Junior Member
    0.5 mg ED of Avodart(Dutasteride) would be a better choice than Proscar(Finasteride). Avodart is a better DHT conversion blocker than Proscar and has fewer side effects. If side effects do occur 1mg ED of Arimedex(Anastrozole) will take care of them.

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hijack a thread (Hope others are wondering the same) But, is the Finasteride/Letro combo from AR-R enough to take care of both (Anti E & DHT Blockers?)

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rabbit Slim
    I take propecia, because i noticed some thinning. It does stop the thinning almost right away. I also noticed that the areas of thinning are almost back to normal. In my case i caught it right it time(Thank God). I am not sure if it does anything if the hair is already gone. My hair stylist even mentioned how much thicker my hair was.
    If you do anadrol , winny, tren , propecia won't help since it doesn't convert into DHT, it's already converted. Hairloss will take control and you'll have that not so cool horse shoe pattern on your head. Test with propecia/finastride is the only androgen you should run.

Thread Information