Thread: 1st Cycle

Iron Hyde is offline New Member

1st Cycle

Hey yall ive been snooping around this forum for a while now and only just registered. I want some advice on my 1st cycle (2nd actualy i f@#$d up a dbol only cycle a few years ago) ive done lots of research and think im ready to start a proper one now. My goals are to gain mass but to get shredded. I want to do some Test but the only stuff i can get here is sus250 i got d bol and clen and some HCG could yall plse set me right. These are more or less what i can get, the only thing that scares me is the sus cos i read that it no good for the beginers.
    Thanx a mill

chest6 is offline Banned
    sus no good for beginners?? u prolly saw that on steroid .com which needs updating. I dont see a problem with sust for a beginner, even tho i would recommend test e. 10 weeks 500mg 2wice a week should work fine.

Latimus is offline Banned
    I would agree sust to not be ideal for beginners...everyday/everyother day shots...bit of a pain.....if i were you i would look at test cyp 500mgs per week in 2 shots, and 500mgs eq in 2 shots, you shoot one mL of each in the same pin 2x a week....and i would also run some winny tabs for the first 6 weeks, test and eq for 16 since you have some cycle history.......i think winny, test, eq will get you the lean muscle mass you seem to be looking for

remember to do a proper pct

goodluck

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    If all you can get is sustanon 250 you will be fine. Shoot it 2 times a week for a total of 500mg a week and run it for 12 weeks and you will see good gains.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The whole idea of eod shots is to take advantage of the prop in it, but there's only 30mg or so in it, so it doesn't mean much. I wouldn't do the d-bol, since you want to lose b/f

JohnnyB

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I agree with JohnnyB. You will still have good gains with 2wice wk injections of sustanon or maybe even once week, since it contains long acting esters. Dbol does pack on the fat tho.

Thanx for the heads up yall, yea pct is paramount. any thoughts on the clen . my source recomends that i run a clen only cycle before doing the sus cycle, but i think he is just a middle man and he looks like he is on crystal meth so i wont take too much into what he says.
    So a sus250 and ?? winny ?? or the clen
    What pct to use
    Thanx agen

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya meth would definitley thin you out. Clen would be better and I don't think it would be a bad idea if you really are several % b.f. overweight to loose that first before going on a cycle because no matter what you take AAS won't neccesarily lean you out.

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    I would agree sust to not be ideal for beginners...everyday/everyother day shots...bit of a pain.....if i were you i would look at test cyp 500mgs per week in 2 shots, and 500mgs eq in 2 shots, you shoot one mL of each in the same pin 2x a week....and i would also run some winny tabs for the first 6 weeks, test and eq for 16 since you have some cycle history.......i think winny, test, eq will get you the lean muscle mass you seem to be looking for

remember to do a proper pct

goodluck
    Why would you inject sust 250 ED?? You don't need to. Twice a week is enough. You must be thinking of test suspension, not sust 250. Anyway, sust is ok for a first timer...although cyp or Enan would suit you better. Try and get some EQ, you'll be glad you did. D-Bol...if you have it, use it, light doses though for first time.

BOBO ZOBA is offline Banned
    For begginer d-bol and deca is better, but you still can do d-bol sust on small dosages like i sustanon weekly and lets say about15-20 d-bol

Yea i might do the clen cycle for 2 weeks on two weeks off till i get to desired bf%.
    Is sus ok by itself for a first proper cycle? Dont think i can get test e/c/p ill have to ask my source. I can get D Bol easy but dont think i wanna use that just yet and eq and winny are available just gta pay a bit more for those.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBO ZOBA
    For begginer d-bol and deca is better, but you still can do d-bol sust on small dosages like i sustanon weekly and lets say about15-20 d-bol
    Hey..u wanna stop giving advice for awhile??? Cuz it is far from correct.

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Hey..u wanna stop giving advice for awhile??? Cuz it is far from correct.

holy shit. This guy has been giving wrong advice to people on every thread. Sometimes it doesnt even make sense lol. Some one ban his ass I think hes doing it on purpose.
    Last edited by FINAMAN; 09-01-2005 at 07:02 PM.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBO ZOBA

So will sus by itself be ok or should i run something else with it
    Cheers

Doors is offline Junior Member
    Bump

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Sust @500mg/week
    2 shots/week
    You should be fine

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    run sustanon alone and do not stack it with anything else and see how you react to it. You will see good gains from 500mg a week.

Sounds good guys. Sust for 10-12 weeks @ 500mgs a week, is that injecting ed, eod or twice a week?
    How about pct. HCG straight after and nolva during

chest6 is offline Banned
    you can do twice a week...if you really wanted to (for some reason) you could do eod
    I like this pct setup
    1-4 nolva 20mg ed
    day 1-clomid 300mg day2-7100mg week 2-4 clomid 50mg (all ed)

lean123 is offline Associate Member
    eh jus adding my 2 cents....
    Dbol and test e @ 500mg (split 250mg twice a week),
    and proper pcts....
    This seems to be a beginners favorite....

~Lean

Thanx yall
    Im gna just stick with the sust for now and do it properly with the proper pct, shall i do a clen cycle 1st or during the cycle, just need to get rid of some extra bf

Thread Information