ozmax98 is offline Associate Member

DNP fat burning effect wearing off on me!!!!!!

what's up guys..

i need a few comments and suggestions from the guys on the board who have used dnp ..

the last couple of times i did a dnp cycle i did not get the fat loss result that i expected.. i actually didn't notice a difference at all..

my last cycle was for 10 days and at 400mg of dnp per day.... i did get all the symptons, i pissing bright yellow, sweating for no apparent reason, tired and lazy, wanted to sleep all day, i did manage to go to the gym 4 times out of the 10 days and i will also admit that my diet was not good. i ate whatever. i know to my last comment everyone is going to say that is the reason y i didn't lose any weight. but i've used a dnp cycle atleast 15 times and there are times when i have not had a good diet but still lost weight. now i know some of u might say that the dnp might be a fake but i've always used dnp from one provider and i know he is legit.. (hellfire labs)...

so i'm confused now is it because i was using dnp constantly without a break and maybe the effects are wearing off or something.. i am going to start a new cycle soon and i have not used dnp for almost 8 months now.. i'm hoping this time it is going to have it's full effect on me.. are there any suggestions

smiler is offline Senior Member
    id like to give it a go one day but im a pusss when it comes to that stuff. hf labs =thumbs up

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    it's not that bad.. just make sure u have all the info on it to keep u safe.... anyone else

1819 is offline Senior Member
    you've done 15 cycles of dnp ? over how long a period and how long in between?

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Are you taking T3? Using DNP for several weeks (or multiple cycles in a short period of time) is known to reduce your natural thyroid output. You might try adding 12.5mcg of T3 daily and see if this gets you unstuck.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maetenloch
    Are you taking T3? Using DNP for several weeks (or multiple cycles in a short period of time) is known to reduce your natural thyroid output. You might try adding 12.5mcg of T3 daily and see if this gets you unstuck.
    I will second that. T3 is the way to go

Unoid is offline Member
    I'
    m surprised you're still alive.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    I'
    m surprised you're still alive.
    Yeah no shit.

I myself would choose a healthy lifestyle of sound diet/cardio/exercise/CONSISTENCY over that shit any day.

Then again, this IS my lifestyle and I'm down to do this day in and day out.
    Some just want a quick fix and will risk their life to get it.

~SC~

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    if you've done 15 cycles of dnp then i would say the diet is what you need to improve. it sounds like you are relying on dnp for fat loss issues. no flame but 15 cycles does sound ridiculous for not knowing any other info. the last one i ran i wouldn't have lost any weight if it wasn't for ephedra to calm my carb cravings down. when you say used it consistently after 10 days was there breaks in between? if so how long? you've proably built up a tolerance to it.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    if you've done 15 cycles of dnp then i would say the diet is what you need to improve. it sounds like you are relying on dnp for fat loss issues.
    Holy shit I totally missed that.

That is ASSININE!!!

Do you know ANYTHING about eating correctly? Cardio? Exercise??

Not a flame, but shit, after 15 cycles of this dangerous drug if you STILL HAVE TO USE IT, then I guess you don't know much about nutrition/exercise whatsoever.

~SC~

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Well... use some t3, 12,5 to 25 mcg, and well... I never used DNP , but as other who used, you should take a rest on your dnp cycles... and try to improve your diet. I love those fried chicken and stuff, but I try to get myself on it only once a week or two... hehehe

alo5603 is offline Member
    hmmm, do you binge after you get off the stuff, i made that mistake once and gained almost all of the weight back, cuz the rebound

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    If you've run 15 DNP cycles and still haven't reached your target weight, one or more of the following is true:
    a. Your diet is seriously out of whack
    b. Your metabolism has slowed down
    c. You're not running your DNP cycles correctly
    d. Your DNP is bunk or understrength

Thread Information