Thread: halotestin Q's

hocoathlete is offline Associate Member

halotestin Q's

Hey, guys i was wondering if your taking halotestin , are the results solid? or will you lose alot of it say as if you were taking dianabol ? and give me your preference on the two. halotestin or dianabol and can yo ugive me some reasons for your choice. thanks

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Halo does nothing for size.Strength gains through the roof though.

I can't stand Dbol for several reasons.I like drol way more.(love halo as well)

If I had my choice,I'd take Halo over Dbol,even if I didn't put on an ounce of size.

~Pinnacle~

alo5603 is offline Member
    gotta love halo... havent done it in awhile but like pinnacle said, incredible strength gains...... but liver toxicity is strong like drol.... so be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    gotta love halo... havent done it in awhile but like pinnacle said, incredible strength gains...... but liver toxicity is strong like drol.... so be careful.
    You're right.That's the only oral I wouldn't go over 6 wks with.It's really tough on the liver.Run it for 6 weeks and you'll see.

~Pinnacle~

alo5603 is offline Member
    buddy of mine ran it for 5 or 6 weeks, cant remember exact, and he started to look all jaundiced out. We went to a party and he was so yellow, people thought he hadnt taken a shower and looked nasty lol. Needless to say, he stopped then and there, but was sick for awhile if i remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    buddy of mine ran it for 5 or 6 weeks, cant remember exact, and he started to look all jaundiced out. We went to a party and he was so yellow, people thought he hadnt taken a shower and looked nasty lol. Needless to say, he stopped then and there, but was sick for awhile if i remember correctly.
    Yeah..40 mgs ED for 6 wks got me looking a little Asian as well.Not sick,but def wasn't 100%.

~Pinnacle~

mike mcguire is offline New Member
    pinnacle, any input on my halo question? Title- very important halotestin question.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i took 5 weeks of halo along with 750mgs of test e and while my strength gains were incredible, i def. felt it when i came off, it took a few weeks to get my strength back up on test, so i'd have a hard time saying i made real net gains.

lol, well im asian already...so maybe i wont get yellow like yall...hehehe...so yall didnt see any size gains? or jsut very small. thats awesome. well i heard anadrol was reall impressive too...any takes on that???

also can you give me a ideal amount of pounds for bench/squats..... etc that i could achieve on halotestin ..or maybe what yall achieve.. just curious on how strong halotestin can do for you.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hocoathlete
    lol, well im asian already...so maybe i wont get yellow like yall...hehehe...so yall didnt see any size gains? or jsut very small. thats awesome. well i heard anadrol was reall impressive too...any takes on that???

also can you give me a ideal amount of pounds for bench/squats..... etc that i could achieve on halotestin..or maybe what yall achieve.. just curious on how strong halotestin can do for you.
    As far as drol is concerned, you'd definitly like the results from it. Huge size and strength gains with pumps that feel like your skin is about to tear only after a few sets. Definitly one of my favourites.

thatsounds great man....as for another halotestin question... what kind of PCT should be involved...you think nolva and clomid iare both needed? or jsut clomid...

Quote Originally Posted by hocoathlete
    thatsounds great man....as for another halotestin question... what kind of PCT should be involved...you think nolva and clomid iare both needed? or jsut clomid...
    You can run Halo without any injectables.You'll still need to do PCT.Recovery will be easy.

As for your other question.I can't give you exact numbers on compound exercises using Halo.But you can easily put 50-75 lbs on your bench in a few weeks time.BUT that will deminish after you discontinue use.It's a powerlifters drug.Not widely used in BBing.
    You might be better of with drol.You'll put on nice size and strength with that.But TEST is a must with drol.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You can run Halo without any injectables.You'll still need to do PCT.Recovery will be easy.

As for your other question.I can't give you exact numbers on compound exercises using Halo.But you can easily put 50-75 lbs on your bench in a few weeks time.BUT that will deminish after you discontinue use.It's a powerlifters drug.Not widely used in BBing.
    You might be better of with drol.You'll put on nice size and strength with that.But TEST is a must with drol.

~Pinnacle~

thanks man, do you know how much your stats will deminish? like in percentage. Hopefully its not alot though....cause i need to get my strength up but i dont feel liek doing another injectable cycle now, well i dunno thinking about doing test E 500mg/bi weekly. last one was with 400mg.

hope this isnt begging for sources but do yall know any good place that sells clomid and nolva for cheap?? i cant seem to find any

Thread Information