mike mcguire is offline New Member

Very Important Halotestin Question

I have a show in 3 weeks. I have 400 halo pills. 300 are round,circular-shaped,not flat.They are white and come in the gold punchouts of 20.(stenox). The exp. date is july 06. The other 100 are in the same identical packaging but they are round, but flat and have a line down the middle on one side. The exp. date is may 06. The packaging is identical to every picture in every book. They look just like the stenox I've taken before. I just can't understand why the pills would look different. They taste the same. I'm so close to the show I'm nervous about taking them. Starting to panic because I really want to take these for my show. Can anyone help me out? Are they both good? both bad? Or is one the real deal and one fake. With all the knowledge on this board I figure someone could help me out! I would really appreciate everyone's input. Starting to drive myself crazy over this. I'm so close to the show. Thank you.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    your best bet would to place pic in the picture form.

UnderWorld is offline New Member
    mike can you take a pic so that I can tell you

mike mcguire is offline New Member
    Don't know how to take apic. sorry. But doyou have any answers based on what i've said. Anyone?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike mcguire
    I have a show in 3 weeks. I have 400 halo pills. 300 are round,circular-shaped,not flat.They are white and come in the gold punchouts of 20.(stenox). The exp. date is july 06. The other 100 are in the same identical packaging but they are round, but flat and have a line down the middle on one side. The exp. date is may 06. The packaging is identical to every picture in every book. They look just like the stenox I've taken before. I just can't understand why the pills would look different. They taste the same. I'm so close to the show I'm nervous about taking them. Starting to panic because I really want to take these for my show. Can anyone help me out? Are they both good? both bad? Or is one the real deal and one fake. With all the knowledge on this board I figure someone could help me out! I would really appreciate everyone's input. Starting to drive myself crazy over this. I'm so close to the show. Thank you.
    Very odd bro.The ones I'm looking at right in front of me are identical to what you have 300 of.My exp date is 9/06.
    I can't explain why those 100 have a line down them,unless it's a real good fake.Which is very possible with this type of package.

~Pinnacle~

block is offline Associate Member
    I have the ones that are round but flat with a line down one side exp may of 08 bought them in mex last week.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by block
    I have the ones that are round but flat with a line down one side exp may of 08 bought them in mex last week.
    AH HA...Sounds like they made a change.Thanks for the info.

~Pinnacle~

the only ones i've seen have no hash mark, and are white circular. they're cheap as hell in mex, so i dont see the need to fake them, but hey anything's possible, they are popular.

block is offline Associate Member
    this is what I have boxes are the same but I have two different lots and two different exp one may 08 the other ENE 07 reg numbers are the same on the blisters printing of dates and shit on the boxes are different pills all have line down them also taste the same and melt the same in my mouth

Thread Information