Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    i know i wouldnt be able to talk
    Chest6....that line made me have one of those gut busting laughs when i read it....thank you very much!

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    Tring Too Eat More Instead Of Drinking It Thank For The Input.

BIGswang is offline Associate Member
    wow thats too much i normally take one in the morn, after a workout, and then before i go to bed and i try to get my protein from food

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    eating more meat now and not likeing it to much but willing to do what ever it take yall know what iam talking about see every one eat all that good tasting food and aaaaaaaaaa but hell look at thim and me you know what the food does to you.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGswang
    wow thats too much i normally take one in the morn, after a workout, and then before i go to bed and i try to get my protein from food
    This is what i do. I get 150 grams protien MAX per day from powder. The rest from : eggs, milk, cottage cheese, tuna, beef, chicken, turkey, sometimes a protien bar, and some secondary sources like whole wheat pasta, etc...

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Some people hate the texture of cottage cheese but for some odd reason I've always loved it. I'll eat that stuff raw without a prob.
    Cottage cheese is the shite. I eat it every morning mixed in with my egg whites, and then sometimes if im still hungry b4 I go to bed. I love it so much.

-Bino

msu16366 is offline Member
    Have any of you expierenced excessive burping (gas ) from making your own protien shakes. I cant stop burping and it sucks. If you make your own protien shake and let it sit in the blender for a while you will see how far it will drop in a matter of time. Thus you are drinking alot of air. I am only guessing this is the root of my problem but this burping sucks and is making me feel like shit. any suggestions?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information