Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member

Division 3 Testing?

I am very familiar with the NCAA testing policy in D1 football and baseball. However I dont have any knowledge on the Division 2 and specifically D3 testing. I will be playing baseball in the spring but want to start a cycle over the fall/winter but am worried about testing. Anyone know if they test for Division 3 baseball?

ManOnSwole is offline Junior Member
    Couldn't tell you about Div II, Div III will test you if you get into a championship or such. They did for wrestling any way...

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    I played baseball at d3 school last year and i juiced the whole season they said they would test us if we made it to the championships. But there is no way they will test you in the offseason so you will have lots of time for it to get it out of your system. In season stick with winny and prop

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BooCooo
    I played baseball at d3 school last year and i juiced the whole season they said they would test us if we made it to the championships. But there is no way they will test you in the offseason so you will have lots of time for it to get it out of your system. In season stick with winny and prop
    well i want to do a bulk cycle and it will finish during the season...thats why i was thinking whether i should wait till after the season.

Obe_One_Kanobi is offline Junior Member
    As long as you keep what you are doing to your self you'll be fine. NCAA advises all institutions to test any athlete if rumors of use surface (NCAA won't directly, but your school will request a test to avoid an embaresment to it's educational/athletic institution).

If your team wins the championship you will be tested on the spot. Try to use water base test or a pill form. Stay away gear that will stay in your body over 3-4 months.

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BooCooo
    Regional or national championships?

Obe_One_Kanobi is offline Junior Member
    I've never heard of a team or athlete getting tested at a Regional Championship, only National. DIII institutions won't spend that kind of money. Even at Div I Regionals you don't see drug testing, for example Pac-10 (Never seen or heard of one athlete or team getting tested still to this day).

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    some D2's will test during the spring ..... but mostly u get tested at regionals and nationals ..... for baseball at least

diezell is offline Senior Member
    just dont use long esters if theres a doubt

Logan13 is offline Banned

tested

Quote Originally Posted by Obe_One_Kanobi
    I've never heard of a team or athlete getting tested at a Regional Championship, only National. DIII institutions won't spend that kind of money. Even at Div I Regionals you don't see drug testing, for example Pac-10 (Never seen or heard of one athlete or team getting tested still to this day).
    We were tested at Regionals for wrestling.

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member
    Its always good to learn something new thanks for the info..

Gerkie66 is offline Female Member
    I ran cross-country for a DII school...they did random testing. They'd only test at other times if the team made it to championships and all that...

Thread Information