Thread: Week 5 of test?

firstinmia is offline Associate Member

Week 5 of test?

Hey guys im on my 5 week of test e (400MG). I was gona bring it up to 600mg, and i was wondering if it was to late in my cycle to add in Deca ????
    If it is to late is there anything else I can stack the test with or should I just run the rest of my cycle with just test e 600mg a week (12 to 14 weeks)???

ANY ADVICE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...

p.s.
    i didnt stack up with deca str8 from the begining cause my source got locked up ......

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    too late to add in the deca unless your gonna extend the entire course by another 12 weeks.save it.

mfotino82 is offline Junior Member
    i would add it week 6 until week 13 stop and just continue the test until the end (week 14). Deca 400mg a week (8 weeks). Test 600mg a week (14 weeks). Just a suggestion.

firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    bump
    bump
    bump

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    Hey guys im on my 5 week of test e (400MG). I was gona bring it up to 600mg, and i was wondering if it was to late in my cycle to add in Deca ????
    If it is to late is there anything else I can stack the test with or should I just run the rest of my cycle with just test e 600mg a week (12 to 14 weeks)???

ANY ADVICE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...

p.s.
    i didnt stack up with deca str8 from the begining cause my source got locked up ......
    How r u doing with just the test? Any gains, problems? If ur gaining well then leave the Deca for next time.

i find test to be good enuf alone, im in 3rd week and already with dbols im gettin ridic big... i cant wait till my test levels peak, as for decca, id wait till next cycle bro!! your results off test will be insane UR IN ur 5th week!! Pump hard!! Gain Quick!
    -GHDT

Thread Information