gooer is offline Associate Member

I took 2 shots of sustanon and 1 of deca and my hair started falling out

At this point I just want to discontinue the steroids . I'm 21 years old and new to steroids. I took 2 shots of sustanon , 1 a week, and 1 shot of deca over a period of 2 weeks. Do I need PCT? If I stop immediately will my hair continue to fall out? How messed up are my hormones going to be by just stopping?

If I stop the deca and just start taking DUTASTERIDE or Proscar, along with the sustanon 250 will my hair continue to fall out?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    both sust and deca are ib your system for awhile. sust is active for 4 weeks after a shot. So, if you were gonna run any pct it would be 4 weeks after your last shot. I would say you probably wont have too much trouble recouperating from this hormonally, especially since your doses are low. note your nut size at the end of 4 weeks. you may want to run some type of anti estrogen L-dex or nolvadex with the duta up until a month after the gear is outa your system, to help you avoid possible gyno from the duta(DHT blocks estrogen so suppressing DHT may cause estrogenic sides), and to bring up your testosterone levels if they are mildly suppressed. i would think one anti estrogen should suffice for this. If it were me, id run nolva 10mg a day for 4 weeks and 20mg the next four weeks.
    your hairloss should cease with the duta. if prone to hairlos, done run cycles without an anti dht and estrogen blocker.(estrogen is bad for hair too.
    if it makes you feel any better, i did a cycle at 20(my first) and it was sust 250 every 10 days, for 50 days(5 shots). in the last shot i did a shot of deca, then gave the rest of the deca to my injured friend(deca helps). so i had stuff in my for 80 days, ran no pct(stupid), had shrunken nuts, but still recovered in about 2 months. i think you'll be fine

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Holy sheep s==t batman, that sucks ace!!! Hope all turns out well fer ya

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    or if you wanted to continue your cycle, nix the deca , and keep the duta and throw in anti estrogen. due to decas long ester i dont think it could make you lose hair that fast. i think it was the fast acting esters in the sust(prop), but who knows. deca is a bit retarded.
    i would opt for adex/l-dex actually instead of nolva for you. it will lower estrogen systemicly and will be better for hair. nolva may not protect hair from estrogen(estrogen and dht are bad for hair)

gooer is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the replies guys. do you have to stay on the duta forever, or just the length of the cycle and pct? also, i heard it kills your sex drive, will the test counteract this and balance it out, or does it just completely kill your sex drive?
    Last edited by gooer; 12-12-2006 at 10:01 AM.

Thread Information