Schwarz is offline Member

Done it!!! My ass is now a pin cushion for the next 13 weeks!!

I did it. My first shot. Feels just like having sex for the first time...only the sex was better obviously!!!

All went well. I made sure everything was sterile (I was really anal about that!!!). Then I drew 1cc of test enanthate and 1cc of EQ into the same syringe (this was a bit difficult). I changed the needle, wiped down the area and injected. Only a few bubbles came out when I aspirated so I slowly injected and then massaged the area for about 8-10 minutes. It feels fine now. It stings a bit but nothing major.

I must admit I was nervous but really excited. Fvck while I was injecting I was starting to get a hard on!!! Thought this might be the test working but I think it's a bit early yet....

Cycle is

1-13 Test E 250mg x 2 shots per week
    1-12 EQ 200mg x 2 shots per week
    1-19 20mg Nolvadex ed
    1-13 25mg Proviron ed
    1-19 2mg proscar ed
    15-19 Clomid with the usual 100mg for first week, then 50...etc, etc

In additiona taking cranberry juice extract, milk thistle, amino acids, glucosamine, anti oxidants etc

Current stats:

26 yrs old
    lifting for 3 years.
    started at 112lbs now 219lbs at about 14% bf

Looking to increase lean muscle mass. Be happy with overall weight of 235-245 with a bf of 12%. I think that is achievable as long as I keep eating right and training hard which I've done for the past 3 years.

I'll post regular updates if anyone is interested. B interested to hear from others who have done this cycle.

Cheers
    S

PS Big thanks to the board. It's taken me over a year of researching AAS and this board has helped a lot.

Spyder is offline Member
    Never in my life have a i hard of someone getting a hard on during their first shot, but whatever floats ur boat mate. Congrats, hope you have ur diet and workout planned out aswell, if so you will not be dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Never in my life have a i hard of someone getting a hard on during their first shot, but whatever floats ur boat mate. Congrats, hope you have ur diet and workout planned out aswell, if so you will not be dissapointed.

Cheers Spyder. Yep it's all worked out on paper!I'm hoping the EQ hunger sets in so I can push from 4500 cals to 5000-5250. Even if it doesn't I think 4500 cals will give me what I want.

Cheers
    S

Spyder is offline Member
    You sound like you know your stuff mate good on ya and dont forget around 250g of protein per day, thats the required amount for your weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    You sound like you know your stuff mate good on ya and dont forget around 250g of protein per day, thats the required amount for your weight.

Cheers. If it's one thing I've learnt on this site it's to make sure you research. Thanks for the tip.....that's why I'm taking in 380-400g a day ...just to make sure!!

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Cheers. If it's one thing I've learnt on this site it's to make sure you research. Thanks for the tip.....that's why I'm taking in 380-400g a day ...just to make sure!!
    Jesus better take a whole canister of fiber 1 a day with that much protein!!!

Hope ur sides dont come out too quickly with tha tmuch gear on your first cycle! Best of Luck!!

-GHDT

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    good luck on your cycle bro i just took my 1st shot (test cyp) today aswell didnt feel a thing im lookin forward to the next 1 now LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bex304
    good luck on your cycle bro i just took my 1st shot (test cyp) today aswell didnt feel a thing im lookin forward to the next 1 now LOL

Cheers bro. Good luck to you too.

S

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    Hope ur sides dont come out too quickly with tha tmuch gear on your first cycle! Best of Luck!!

-GHDT

Yer I know. This is probably the only piece of advice I haven't followed. I'm hoping I don't get too many sides either.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    Jesus better take a whole canister of fiber 1 a day with that much protein!!!

. I've taken that much before and I seem to cope well with it. My diet has a lot of fiber in it anyway....

Cheers

S

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I did it. My first shot. Feels just like having sex for the first time...only the sex was better obviously!!!

All went well. I made sure everything was sterile (I was really anal about that!!!). Then I drew 1cc of test enanthate and 1cc of EQ into the same syringe (this was a bit difficult). I changed the needle, wiped down the area and injected. Only a few bubbles came out when I aspirated so I slowly injected and then massaged the area for about 8-10 minutes. It feels fine now. It stings a bit but nothing major.

I must admit I was nervous but really excited. Fvck while I was injecting I was starting to get a hard on!!! Thought this might be the test working but I think it's a bit early yet....

Cycle is

1-13 Test E 250mg x 2 shots per week
    1-12 EQ 200mg x 2 shots per week
    1-19 20mg Nolvadex ed
    1-13 25mg Proviron ed
    1-19 2mg proscar ed
    15-19 Clomid with the usual 100mg for first week, then 50...etc, etc

In additiona taking cranberry juice extract, milk thistle, amino acids, glucosamine, anti oxidants etc

Current stats:

26 yrs old
    lifting for 3 years.
    started at 112lbs now 219lbs at about 14% bf

Looking to increase lean muscle mass. Be happy with overall weight of 235-245 with a bf of 12%. I think that is achievable as long as I keep eating right and training hard which I've done for the past 3 years.

I'll post regular updates if anyone is interested. B interested to hear from others who have done this cycle.

Cheers
    S

PS Big thanks to the board. It's taken me over a year of researching AAS and this board has helped a lot.
    Did I read that right? You started at a body weight of 112lbs at 23 years old?

Good luck on your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Did I read that right? You started at a body weight of 112lbs at 23 years old?

Yep that's right. I was always an ill child and then at 17 I got ulcerative colitis and the weight just droped off...also severely reduced my appetite. Docs were very worried about me and anything they gave me did jack shi*. Then I stepped into a gym and bam....not saying my UC has gone but it seems to be a lot better. It's been quiet a journey.....but BB has literally saved me....

S

Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    Good luck on your cycle.
    Cheers bro.

xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    hard on while injecting.. wow bro first time i heard that ... good luck man... personally i woulnt use proviron and nolva it will kill ur gains...... just stock them in case of gyno.. but of course u have to deal wit water retention.. its up to u..

Quote Originally Posted by xxterxx
    hard on while injecting.. wow bro first time i heard that ... good luck man... personally i woulnt use proviron and nolva it will kill ur gains...... just stock them in case of gyno.. but of course u have to deal wit water retention.. its up to u..

I don't mind my gains dropping 15 even 20% but I definetly want to avoid water retention and gyno!

Thanks bro
    S

Anyone else done/doing this cycle? What have your experiences been?

Cheers
    S

PS Why has noone welcomed me to the dark side????

freak79 is offline New Member
    Good luck with the cycle bro. Just started the same one. Will let you know how it goes.

Freak79

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    goodluck hommie. sombody here said it was alot of gear for a first , i dont think so just keep doin what your doin looks like you got it undercontrol. yeah i read the weight thing to iwas like damn thats a huge increase. glad BB helped you thats good to hear.
    Takecare bro

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    goodluck hommie. sombody here said it was alot of gear for a first , i dont think so just keep doin what your doin looks like you got it undercontrol. yeah i read the weight thing to iwas like damn thats a huge increase. glad BB helped you thats good to hear.
    Takecare bro

Cheers bro. I got my fingers crossed for a smooth ride.

BB has taken over my life so I suppose when you put that much into something you're bound to get a lot out....

Thread Information