crash187ct is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Feelin sick 2 weeks into cycle.

I just now entered my 2nd week of a 12 week cycle. I have came down with a cold or somethin, Its been going on for about 4 days, (runny nose, coughing, congestions, feelin week). Should I halt my cycle and pick back up when I'm feelin better? Should I stop lifting all together while I'm sick, or should I at least lift, yet halt my cycle. I'm doing 12 week test/4 week dbol .

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt stop cycling because you got a cold. Stick with it but cut back or stop the training for a few days until it clears up. You might even have test flu, which could be a definate possibility.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah...continue the cycle, keep eating plenty, and i would not train...just get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluid...when feeling bad i drink a lot of hot green tea and take plenty of vitamins

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I would go with ejuicer here but since u r in such an early stage u could also stop for a couple of weeks n start again. My last cycle got messed up bcoz my "testflu" was actually pneumonia.. But thats very rare. I would also give it a few days n try to eat properly eventhough it might be hard...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I wouldnt stop cycling because you got a cold. Stick with it but cut back or stop the training for a few days until it clears up. You might even have test flu, which could be a definate possibility.
    My thoughts exactly.Especially if it's his first cycle.

~Pinnacle~

chest6 is offline Banned
    sounds like test fluuu...you will be fine take a few days off...keep up with your shots

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    thanks guys, i've read many different things on other's forums. i'll stick with it, and eat as much as i can...even though my diet is not really begging for food as it once was.

big_C is offline Member
    Stay on the cycle, stop lifting untill your feeling good enough to go to the gym, eat and REST!! Your body needs the energy to fight what you have, lifting will deplete your body and it will take forever to get rid of what you have. If it's Test flu it'll go away soon.

Thread Information