Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member

Just got busted.

I ordered 2000 pink thai's. After I got them in the mail I went back to my business. Just after I opened the package in they came. There were 5 of them. They didn't cuff me and take me in. They searched my business and then my home. They didn't find anything because I showed them where everything was. They got the 2000 D-bol's, about 30 ml of sust, 50 ml deca , 8 preloaded syringes of EQ, some nolv, clomid and about 100 syringes, unopened and used. They said I would get some papers in the mail in 2-4 weeks stating my court date. Since I cooperated they said the courts probably won't be so hard on me. They said I could ask for a lower sentence. There is a felony that is not permanent, after a few years it is off your record. They can't guarantee it but they said I probably won't get any jail time, just a few years probation.

If anyone has been busted b4 or knows of anyone could you brief me in. I would like to hear some stories. I'm freaking out here.

Thanks
    Braz_Machine
    Last edited by Braz_Machine; 07-27-2005 at 04:27 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Damn that sux

JohnnyB

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Good luck with that bro, I'm sure someone here can help you out.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    sh!t brother good luck

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    daaamn, keep us updated with more info. bro, and good luck. get a good lawyer

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear that bro. There was one other bro who had been busted for having winstrol in his car a week or so ago it was posted, was pulled over for speeding, the officer asked if he could search the car and he said yes and the cop or chp found the winstrol in his suitcase and the guy had a lawyer and was having some problems. You could probably find it in a search. Good luck to you....
    Last edited by mark956101957; 07-27-2005 at 04:58 PM.

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    were they local or feds, did they have a warrant, what exactly is the charge just possession, or possessoin with intent.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    International or Domestic? I'm assuming International right? Sorry bro, get a lawyer.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lcpl kill
    were they local or feds, did they have a warrant, what exactly is the charge just possession, or possessoin with intent.
    yeah you can fight that big time if they didnt have a warrant...

you could probably get off with nothing if they just broke down your door without a warrant

talk to a lawyer

2 local cops came and there was a post master from Minneapolis which is 200 mile from here. The one that come in first and frisked me was from Duluth which is about 90 miles from here and the other one I am not sure where he was from. Yes they had a warrant. I don't know if the charge is just possession or not. The one guy said it is hard to believe that I would order 2000 tabs of D-bol and have no intent.

International, Ordered from Thailand.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    My source got busted a while back for possesion with intent to distribute and all he got was pti. He had a hell of a lot more than you did but it also was his first offense.

im trying to think just give me a minute

This is my first offense too.

Quote Originally Posted by Braz_Machine
    2 local cops came and there was a post master from Minneapolis which is 200 mile from here. The one that come in first and frisked me was from Duluth which is about 90 miles from here and the other one I am not sure where he was from. Yes they had a warrant. I don't know if the charge is just possession or not. The one guy said it is hard to believe that I would order 2000 tabs of D-bol and have no intent.
    If the post master came then there is probobly a federal charge on you for using the federal mail service to preform illigal activities.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Is that you in your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    If the post master came then there is probobly a federal charge on you for using the federal mail service to preform illigal activities.

Was your sources bust federal?

Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    Is that you in your avatar?

Yes, that is me in the avatar.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    generally, they let you off pretty easily on your first offense. this all depends on many factors though. get a lawyer. doesn't have to be an expensive one. when i got popped it cost me $550 for the attorney to talk to the DA and i walked with probation.
    i searched the web under lawyer.com or something like that and solicited some emails... real easy and def worth the $550

The local sheriffs busted him but after they found out that he was ordering online they brought the postmaster in and added another charge. They might of just been tring to scare him into telling them what they wanted though. He got him a good lawyer and never even had to go to court.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    generally, they let you off pretty easily on your first offense. this all depends on many factors though. get a lawyer. doesn't have to be an expensive one. when i got popped it cost me $550 for the attorney to talk to the DA and i walked with probation.
    i searched the web under lawyer.com or something like that and solicited some emails... real easy and def worth the $550

Thanks bud. I'm starting to feel a little better.

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    A friend of mine got busted with more than that, plus some weed ( about 4oz.) and just got probation. It was a local bust no feds involved . Good luck bro

it would seem they have you stone cold brother its hard to tell without the facts but im not going to ask you a million questions. your best bet would be to try and plead down to simple possessoin the fact that your were cooperative should help you out. research the laws in your area regarding this matter i dont know if juice is considered a controlled substance where your at but a good lawyer should. talk to the prosecuter and let them know where you stand people dont realize this but you can talk to the person whos going to be frying your ass before they do so. let the cops know that your willing to help them in any way possible even though you not. im not a narc, well i guess since im a cop i am but thats a decision your going to have to make. also was the warrant for both your business and your home or just one. the good news is since they didnt take you to jail there not charging you with a felony if min is the same as va, and the fact that it was local cops and not feds is very good for you too. hit me up with any questions if you have any.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    The local sheriffs busted him but after they found out that he was ordering online they brought the postmaster in and added another charge. They might of just been tring to scare him into telling them what they wanted though. He got him a good lawyer and never even had to go to court.

I hope they let me off that easy. There hasn't been a bust on steroids in my area that the local police have ever heard of. I hope they don't want to make an example of me.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been in trouble before with the law when I was younger, the same detective that arrested me I now talk to on a regular basis because I work with his son.

Directly from his mouth came the advice not to let a detective, officer or anyone search your house or anything unless they have a warrant. He said keep your mouth shut if you want to be treated fairly.

IMO they were not taking it easy on you for making their job easy, they were never planning on taking you in or they would have. Officers will lie if it makes their job easier.

You are not going to be in too much trouble, your out of jail right now.

I'm guessing they will give you what is called a "High court misdeminor" which is like a felony but goes on your record as a misdeminor and is taken off in 2 years.

If you can get a court appointed attorny, get one see what kind of offer the DA throws you. If you are unhappy with that, retain your own attorny.

Quote Originally Posted by lcpl kill
    it would seem they have you stone cold brother its hard to tell without the facts but im not going to ask you a million questions. your best bet would be to try and plead down to simple possessoin the fact that your were cooperative should help you out. research the laws in your area regarding this matter i dont know if juice is considered a controlled substance where your at but a good lawyer should. talk to the prosecuter and let them know where you stand people dont realize this but you can talk to the person whos going to be frying your ass before they do so. let the cops know that your willing to help them in any way possible even though you not. im not a narc, well i guess since im a cop i am but thats a decision your going to have to make. also was the warrant for both your business and your home or just one. the good news is since they didnt take you to jail there not charging you with a felony if min is the same as va, and the fact that it was local cops and not feds is very good for you too. hit me up with any questions if you have any.

I'll have to look at my warrant and see. I don't know if it was for both my business and my home. The local cop said I would be charged with a felony but I could plead down to a lesser felony. He said there is a felony where it is only sticks for a few years. Have you ever heard such a thing?

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    bro, i wouldn't worry too much about aas is a class e substance, you will probably be looking at 2 yrs probation worst case. Good luck with everything.

-SHRED

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    I've been in trouble before with the law when I was younger, the same detective that arrested me I now talk to on a regular basis because I work with his son.

Directly from his mouth came the advice not to let a detective, officer or anyone search your house or anything unless they have a warrant. He said keep your mouth shut if you want to be treated fairly.

IMO they were not taking it easy on you for making their job easy, they were never planning on taking you in or they would have. Officers will lie if it makes their job easier.

You are not going to be in too much trouble, your out of jail right now.

I'm guessing they will give you what is called a "High court misdeminor" which is like a felony but goes on your record as a misdeminor and is taken off in 2 years.

If you can get a court appointed attorny, get one see what kind of offer the DA throws you. If you are unhappy with that, retain your own attorny.

Thanks J-Dogg. And everyone on here. Thanks for the help and information. Keep it comming. I need everything possible. Thanks again.

Just for the record I've decided to go natural and I really did not have any intention to sell. I have too much to lose with my business, family, and life. It is just not worth it. I train for a hobbie and see no use for AS anymore. I'll keep you posted. I'll have to go to the local police here and see what they actually charged me with, and check the warrant to see that it was for both my business and home.

Thanks,
    Braz_Machine

NO! what ever you get charged with stays on your record forever it will just state a different disposition once the penalty has been fulfilled, ie probation, time suspended/time served. i dont know how they do things in min but in va if you charge someone with a felony its mandatory that the person goes to jail. and i have never heard of a high court misdomeanor but every state does things differently. seeing as how you own you own business there is no way in hell the judge is going to give you a court appointed attorney. cops will lie to your face i do it all the time however the way you act can make a huge difference. and check out the warrant when you get a chance to see what it says. also do a goole search and check steroid case law in your state some sites will give you the whole case and the disposition.the way i see it simple possession first offence = probation "good luck"

roger24 is offline Banned
    that sucks bro

TCEL300 is offline Member
    I have a charge right now that is a felony...but the DA offered me a deal were I did 30 days and it would be dropped to a mist. I ended up doing like 17days and was released....it really all depends on if they want to make an example out of you, the DA, and your lawyer. And you said this is your first offense...i cant see them throwing the book at you...good luck

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    I don't have any advice for you, but just wanted to say my thoughts are with ya bro... good luck.

damn that sucks

Lifter2005 is offline New Member
    Sorry to hear about that.
    I am so glad you didnt order from a "longevity" clinic. Got me nervous for a second.

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    As liberal as Minneapolis is politically I do not see them taking this to far .

Another reason why I do not purchase internationally.

I used to live in the twin cities.

Hope all goes well , please keep us all posted.

Twostones

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry bro, good luck!

urbanbody is offline Member
    all you will get is probation

Fidibux is offline New Member
    First of all you recieved your material by mail, which makes it a federal offence. Police officers do not know the law, only enforce what they know. For someone to tell you that there is a felony that only stays on your record for a certain amount of time is BS. I'm not a lawyer. I'm a court reporter for many years now (over 20) and know the difference. The federal court has mandatory minimums they must impose. Your best bet is to get a lawyer, not a Public Defender, and if he's that good, you will most likely never go to trial, which is a great thing. If this happened to me I know lawyers that would get me off with probably a misdemeanor. But I'm lucky because of the business that I'm in.

The amount of d-bol and the rest of what you had was enough for them to charge you with intent. Don't think light of this. Get yourself a good lawyer. One that you will be able to afford. Also you should know exactly what your charge is. I still can't believe they didn't hall your ass to the can. That's a good sign though. Best of luck to you and keep us posted.

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    I am intrested was this with a dot com source?

Twostones

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information