donkey is offline New Member

Is there something that makes you grow taller???

I am like 5 foot nothing. I would like to grow about 2 inches. I guy at my gym says that there is something out there but he wa not sure of the name. I have not seen him in sometime due to work. So is there something out there and does it work?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    wheaties... actually... nope, nothing.

falker is offline Associate Member
    Didn't they have a torture device in England around 1400ad that could stretch you out?

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Wonder bread. You had to expect some smart answers here.
    If you were young, stll the age of growing, an endocronologist could perscribe a hormone to help you grow but once you reach 17-18 it's not going to do a thing for growth. You can try lifts in your shoes if you don't want anyone to notice. Or stilts if you really want everyone's attention.

donkey is offline New Member
    thank you to all you smart a@@'s...

I did not think so but he was telling me about something.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    bobby brady hung, by his arms, from a swing set for two days. results were inconclusive.

Try some stilletoes, ive got some you can have,there a size 11 and have a 6 inch heel !! Any use to you?

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    It was a good question that just has to many funny answers. My sister is 4'6 and she had always wished my mom got her growth hormones when she was little but it's to late for her.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    It was a good question that just has to many funny answers. My sister is 4'6 and she had always wished my mom got her growth hormones when she was little but it's to late for her.
    oh my, your sister and donkey will make a perfect midget couple.

Unoid is offline Member
    I'd advise not to do resistance training. COmpression of the growthplates by a lot of lifting will shorten (harhar) you're chances of growing to your capacity.

I echo the endocrinologist.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    once your growth plates shut down you will no be getting any taller,, dont worry about there are alot of midgets and dwarfs on here anyway,,i could name a few but better not,,haha haah
    theres nothing out there am afraid

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    nothing out there unless you are really young..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You are not short.

You are just vertically challenged.

~SC~

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You are not short.

You are just vertically challenged.

~SC~

yes, by the sounds of it, this person is missing the space from the eyebrows up.

papa pain is offline Associate Member
    stilts would help ,my pals got some and hes 12 feet tall now.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Letrozole , it allows your growth plate to fully mature. But it must be taken during your growth spur 14 -23 the younger the better. But once the plates have fused nothing, unless you go to china and they brake your shins and add a device that constantly sperates the bones so it overlaps the bones until you have reached satisfaction height. It will allow up to 3 - 5 inches but extremely painfull and your in a wheelchair for 7 months. If you decide to go do this becareful of the pogo stick its a rat battered in bread.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    HGH, but after 18 it probably won't do anything for height. Best to get your growth plates x-rayed to see if they have closed. If they have you are SOL.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    never heard of anything to make you taller... If you find something let me know bro.. Goodluck!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    horse shi* in your boots!!

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey
    I am like 5 foot nothing. I would like to grow about 2 inches. I guy at my gym says that there is something out there but he wa not sure of the name. I have not seen him in sometime due to work. So is there something out there and does it work?
    Letrozole prevents open growth plates from closing by lowering estrogen

and HGH can help you become taller with certain exercises

but none of the above will make you taller if your growth plates are already closed

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    U can get an operation for it, i saw some crazy program where this chinese woman had her legs broken in half, they then pinned the halves of the bones back in place 5 inches further apart so there was a gap between 2 halves of the bone, the bone then grew and filled in the gap. Pretty extreme procedure, but it will make u taller. U cud always just stick paper in ur shoes for an extra coupla inches.

big_C is offline Member
    HGH can be used in children during puberty, adding only a couple inches at best. After your growth plates close, theres nothing for ya.

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    U can get an operation for it, i saw some crazy program where this chinese woman had her legs broken in half, they then pinned the halves of the bones back in place 5 inches further apart so there was a gap between 2 halves of the bone, the bone then grew and filled in the gap. Pretty extreme procedure, but it will make u taller. U cud always just stick paper in ur shoes for an extra coupla inches.
    I forgot about that, I saw that too. They break your legs and screw and pin the break. Everyday the brace is pulled a little more apart, the body fills the "gap" with bone. It's painful and takes about a year to achive 6 inches. That's the max they'll do. It's only done to midgets though, and yopu never walk the same. thank god I'm 6' 5"!!

ojibwe is offline Junior Member
    So if my 16 year old son takes hgh he can add a couple of inches.go from 5'10 to 6''?

Is this for real is there any info on using this with minors?Is it even safe?

Youngbuckk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ojibwe
    So if my 16 year old son takes hgh he can add a couple of inches.go from 5'10 to 6''?

Is this for real is there any info on using this with minors?Is it even safe?
    Are you the 16 year old son?

Quote Originally Posted by Youngbuckk
    Are you the 16 year old son?

HEHEHEHE No, I am 38. I wish I was 16,no wait 26 would be good.Anyway thats how I feel,26.All the men in my familly run about 5'10,I always wanted to be 6'.Just curious about the info,don't flame too hard,Ah, go ahead, I can take it

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    nike shox give me over an inch more.. Now if they had nike shox for cox.. another 2 inches would be cool!!!LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    nike shox give me over an inch more.. Now if they had nike shox for cox.. another 2 inches would be cool!!!LOL
    Yeah, The sweety says I can use 2 there also.

bubbaboy is offline New Member
    my buddy's son took gh dr. prescription and grew 6-8 inches. but he was 14. are you??I dont care I'M a 7'6'' 375 lb. ugly monster.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaboy
    my buddy's son took gh dr. prescription and grew 6-8 inches. but he was 14. are you??I dont care I'M a 7'6'' 375 lb. ugly monster.
    So they do give hgh to kids?Surely they would only give it too them if there body was low on makin it?You say he grew 6-8 inches,is his hight normal for males in his familly.I wonder if they could give it to all the little people when they where young,to make them normal hight.I actually had a guy tell me to day at one of the anti-ageing clinics that hgh would sometimes make an adult grow 1 inch taller. but he said it was very exspensive.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbaboy
    6-8 inches damn...being 6'8-6'10 would be fun...really bad for bb and pl but fun for a day

Thread Information