Thread: Advise on cycle

Powerlift1 is offline New Member

Advise on cycle

Hey everyone, I need some advise on a cycle. This will be my first cycle and it is consisting of test prop I was thinking of taking 250/wk for 8wks is that enough? Also how many injections should I do 1/wk or 2/wk. I will also be taking nolva and clomid and how should i run those? I am 5'10 190 and want to get around 240 by next summer. I have been lifting for about 5 years now. Also was reading and you guys are talking about ed/eod injections can some one enlighten me about the difference between the two?

Thanks
    Nick

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Prop SHOULD be shot ED, since its a short ester. Do you have PCT setup as well?

ED= Every day
    EOD = every other day

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerlift1
    Hey everyone, I need some advise on a cycle. This will be my first cycle and it is consisting of test prop I was thinking of taking 250/wk for 8wks is that enough? Also how many injections should I do 1/wk or 2/wk. I will also be taking nolva and clomid and how should i run those? I am 5'10 190 and want to get around 240 by next summer. I have been lifting for about 5 years now. Also was reading and you guys are talking about ed/eod injections can some one enlighten me about the difference between the two?

Thanks
    Nick
    ED will keep blood levels most stable. As far as the dose I would raise it a little more then that, 250 a week isn't much.
    Now as far as increasing 50lbs in less then a year...it's not going to happen unless you put on quite a bit of bodyfat as well. Gear isn't some miracle that will produce results that quickly.

Man if prop has to be ed then what about test e or c. I know that gear won't bring me to 240 but sometimes I like to dream, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerlift1
    Man if prop has to be ed then what about test e or c. I know that gear won't bring me to 240 but sometimes I like to dream, lol.
    Test E and Test C you can shoot every 3.5 days. I.E. Mon's and Thur's, these are longer esters, but shouldnt feel it "kicking" in anywhere from 4-6 weeks as reported by other members.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Test E and Test C you can shoot every 3.5 days. I.E. Mon's and Thur's, these are longer esters, but shouldnt feel it "kicking" in anywhere from 4-6 weeks as reported by other members.

yes pers i do not really see the effects of test e or cyp till week 6,but everybod is diffrent.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yes pers i do not really see the effects of test e or cyp till week 6,but everybod is diffrent.
    you could always frontload it

So if i were to take test prop how much should i take like 50/ed? Is there somthing as good as test prop that i can injected once a week? and how would i run nolva and clomid?

Not that I know of, I may be wrong but I dont think you should inject even long esters( such as test e and test cyp) only once a week you should inject long esters everydays, your blood levels will be thrown off if you do it once a week. If youre scared of needles then you should rethink whether to do AS or not. JMO

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Long esters like cyp or enan could technically be shot once a week due to their long half lives but to minimize sides it's not the best idea.

bench455 is offline New Member
    if your powerlifting still, avoid prop the first time you run a cycle. infact everyone whos doing there first cycle should avoid prop whatsoever. its a hard step into the darkside with the ED inject's. Enthanate or Cyp would be the better choices on your first go around. dont take this personal but, the reason your asking if 250 mg/week is good is because you bought prop off someone and thats the maximum amount of doseage you could get out of the bottle right?its only a guess dont take it personal.

just a word of advice if you still are powerlifting, if your looking for strength over mass, or your concerned with strength to bodymass index like i always am. try a Test E and anavar cycle on your first go around, if you eat clean and run some liquidex your strength should shoot up quite a bit and you SHOULD stay lean. i didnt regret it. good luck

Yea, am a little worried about needles but I'll get over it, so you guys think test e or c is better than prop? If I went for test e what would be a good dose and should i run it ed/eod. I have read a lot about anavar but have heard it is very expensive.

Well I would go with Test E or Cyp @ 500mg/wk, like I stated before shoot 250mg on mon and shoot 250mg on thur for a total of 500mg/wk. I personally dont like orals until about 3+ cycles. If this is your first cycle I would do

Test E or Cyp wks 1-12 @ 500mg/wk
    with proper PCT, dont forget your anti-e's

One last question, about the anti-e's do I take those during my cylce or after and when would I start the pct right after the last injection?

Thanks for all your help bro's i really appreciate it!!

Nick

Thread Information