pike1237 is offline Junior Member

serious question for anyone in med field

has anyone ever heard of anything like this? experienced testicle athrophy and the other night soaking muscles in hot water noticed 2 very small(about peanut size) things(extra) in scrotum (not testicles) , but can only see them and feel them while in water. if not in water you have no idea they are there.

G-13 is offline Member
    i would go see a Dr.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I would go to a Dr. ASAP if I found any kind of bumps in my balls.

pike1237 is offline Junior Member
    bump

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    warm water relaxes your cremaster muscles (muscles that raise/lower testes to regulate temp. for spermatogenesis), and makes it easier to do self checks for lumps of any kind...you say they are lumps NOT on the testicle?? just floating around in the scrotum? that's odd....either way, see a doc ASAP

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    I had somthing similiar, turned out to be a hydroseal (cyst). It is very common in males, but should be monitored for cancer. Your Doc should administer an ultrasound to see if there is fluid.

Does it hurt?

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    go see a doc. ASAP!! could be testicular cancer!!!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    im a nurse and if i examined you i would immediately call the doc. so go see a doc and keep us posted.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    See a Dr! And keep us posted, good luck bro.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    what tony tone said about the cremaster muscle is true. There are in fact other muscles that can retract just your testicles instead of your whole scrotum. It could be that you're feeling these muscles contracted inside your scrotum. Have you had any hard impacts to your balls lately? If so, you could have fragmented one, but this is very very painful so you'd probably know. Also, when your testes descend from your abdomen when you're young, that channel closes off so that they cannot re-recede. However the channel is not made of stone (only tissue), so if you've had any really hard impacts to your abdomen, or if you've done any very strenuous lifts lately, you may have forced some tissue from your abdomen through those channels and into your scrotum. It could be just some connective tissue, or some of your intestines, etc. Either way, see a doc bro!

Montgomery

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    one more thing . . . since you say the lumps are not on your testicle, I don't think they're malignant. Tumors require blood and nutrients, so they remain attached to their origin until ready to metastasize . . . either way you shouldn't have peanut sized pieces of them free in your bag.

Montgomery

Thread Information