BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member

Monster Doses!!!!

WTF people are always so careful when posting about mega dosing but why is it that the pros use super high doses to become freaks? I mean yes we all know that more sides will be apparent but you will also grow better, furthermore, we pretty much know pros stay on all year yet change up compounds and doses so why do so many people say that staying on all year will not keep returning gains??? my expierience is that staying on (not all year but damn close) will definatly help you keep gains and keep pushing the scale up steadliy,not as fast as the first say 12 weeks of a cycle but gains none the less..

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    WTF people are always so careful when posting about mega dosing but why is it that the pros use super high doses to become freaks? I mean yes we all know that more sides will be apparent but you will also grow better, furthermore, we pretty much know pros stay on all year yet change up compounds and doses so why do so many people say that staying on all year will not keep returning gains??? my expierience is that staying on (not all year but damn close) will definatly help you keep gains and keep pushing the scale up steadliy,not as fast as the first say 12 weeks of a cycle but gains none the less..
    damn fine question. i am on test (trt) 600mg ew. wondering about switchn up other componds. i mean i dont really know why not just stay on, hmmm

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    all i can say is bump, but are you getting paid to lift or do you just want to look good. you can also take a break from the juice and use some igf in your pct . this should also keep you growing. but yes i do agree with what you said about pros. but you also see how many drop out of competion cause there bodys cant handle it for long. then again there are people like Shawn Ray and even Lou Ferrigno who seem to be able to go forever? But i think they would all say , try to enjoy body building.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    u may be able to switch some compounds but u would have to keep running test, does anyone know whether these top bodybuilders have any kids?

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    yeah they have kids but if you use igf in pct you dont need to take test

whats funny is I am opposed to IGF for a few reasons, I agree though that it is a great way to run pct and continue to grow. IGF is no where near as cheap as testosterone or deca , more along the lines of trenbolone enanthate as price goes.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Continous cycling will many times increase your risks relating to steroid use (not the sides but the cardiovascular risks for example). Im not trying to preach and everybody can make their own decisions but continous cycling is IMO a hazardous thing to do.. I would at least have bloodwork done often enough.

Titan1 is offline Member
    i was on for 6 months the last time and to be honest thats the best cycle i´ve ever done ok you cant be on 6-12 month cycles often if you want to keep your health but one 6 moths every 2 years maybe and like everyone said igf-1 is good in pct also slin/hgh

Im on my first proper cycle and doing a 4 month one... At the halfway point and really enjoying it.. =)

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i was on a 7 month cycle

the first 4 months were awesome - last 3 months results were pretty minimal (and i switched up the compounds too)

i dont think i will cycle that long again - although i do hate comming off them and its always tempting just to stay on

LOL, very tempting to stay on year round but we know better. If you switch compounds that fall in the meat and potatoes column such as deca /tren /dbol /test gains will be better.

are they really that much better? To me it wouldnt be that logical.. Maybe a lil better .. correct me if Im wrong..

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Heres my logic behind a longer cycle - 5+ months......

Lets say you gain 20lbs in 12 weeks...... then you come off..... your body hasn't adjusted to the new weight yet..... therefore... making it harder to retain gains.

Now lets say over the course of 5-6 months..... you gained 20-25lbs..... the more you gain earlier the better...... because your allowing your body to adjust to the extra weight..... all the while.... your on some sort of compound to help maintain that mass.....

This is by no means an excuse to stay on for 6 months and not eat properly or do proper PCT when you come off..... whether your on for 6 weeks or 26 weeks...... everything needs to be done correctly.....

just my opinion,
    ~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i was on a 7 month cycle

the first 4 months were awesome - last 3 months results were pretty minimal (and i switched up the compounds too)

i dont think i will cycle that long again - although i do hate comming off them and its always tempting just to stay on
    I totally agree!I've done a few long cycles,and half way through,the gains stopped.Why?You're receptors have flooded.Upping the dose didn't work.Changing compounds didn't work.
    Honestly,I know a few high level BBer's,and they aren't on that long at all.Around 15 weeks at a time.They use HGH to retain their gains made on cycle.IGF is thrown in the mix as well.
    I think it's a big myth that BBer's are constantly on anabolics.Most won't even talk about it.So how do these ppl really know they're on all year round?Guessing?I think so.

~Pinnacle~

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    goog thread. Would like to see more opinions.

bubbaboy is offline New Member
    I am a retired world class( world record holder powerlifter)with what I am told was one of the muscular bodies ever. 210lbs @5 foot five.I stayed on for 6-7 yrs straight. cycled my drugs on and off.dosages up and down.with continual strength and size increases.I didn't grow all the time but never lost, with growth spurts every few months.my diet was clean and I was around 10 % bf @ all times.I made quite a bit of money from the wpo, met-rx, and inzer. $50,000 or so over 4 years.I stopped compeating over 5 years ago.I now cycle on and off 3 times a year and comtinue to hold my size and shape. I get regular blood work.and my only problem is a slight elevation in liver enzymes ( high normal). I am not promoting staying on continual, but I think it can be done safely. I had my daughter after I stopped the drugs. IT only took a few months of hcg and clomids.staying on worked for me to reach my goals. holding 2 world records in the bench at the same time. and I would do it the same way again.no 2 steps forward 1 step back bull*hit, that is my 2 cents.

bench455 is offline New Member
    the answer to your question is very very simple. no one on this website can sit here and explain how these drugs will affect you in the future. heart disease/enlargment/and failure are just a few sides you can expect from running extremely high doseages, and that right there is enough to keep me from ever running test higher than 1 G or deca for instance higher than 600 mg's. i wanna live long enough to see my grand kids. how old do you think ronnie coleman will be before he passes away? all the drugs him and other countless bodybuilders run in extremely high doseages WILL cause problems in the future wether you think they wont or not. if you think you can do what they do without suffering any sort of side effects then give it your best shot. but alot of people here have enough logic to keep it simple and safe. we all want to be big, but im not willing to risk shaving years off my lifespan just to see what it feels like to run 2 G's of test along side HGH and IGF.

The longest cycle i ran was 6 months btw, and i'll never do it that long again.

that is one thing that I feel is true. I dont think its the length of time on that will harm you as much as your weekly dosage.also the amount of orals you ingest.my dosages were around 6-8 hundred mg a week with no orals until 8 weeks from a contest then i would add the orals and up the dosage.there is only so much your receptors can pick up.

bout a year or so ago, some guy that was training with bdtr did his first cycle and was a kind of guinea pig. he did enanthate for 12 weeks at a ridiculus amount, i believe 1.5grams per week and put on 46 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaboy
    that is one thing that I feel is true. I dont think its the length of time on that will harm you as much as your weekly dosage.also the amount of orals you ingest.my dosages were around 6-8 hundred mg a week with no orals until 8 weeks from a contest then i would add the orals and up the dosage.there is only so much your receptors can pick up.
    OK...so you're saying I can cruise on Test for 6 mos at 250 mgs wkly,then up the dose to say,800 mgs wkly,and get a nice growth spurt?

~Pinnacle~

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never done a long cycle. Just the conventional 10-12 weekers. I've thought of running a longer one,just to see the difference. One thing I don't see a lot of cats employing is the use of something like proviron . Something that has a high affinity to bind with SHBG thereby freeing up more of the test you've been injecting weekly that has been bound up. Another thing I think would make a difference is switching from fast acting esters to longer ones or vice versa. Here's my logic behind that, if you've started your cycle with long esters like enth or cyp, and run it for the normal amount of time, like 10-12 weeks, then switch to a fast version of the same compounds like, prop or acetate, you could see some growth in between the transition because the weight of the esters in each compound is different. Enanthate will have less total test then propinate will, given a period of persistent shots, you will have more circulating test with prop then you would with enanthate.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sure stay on the rest of your life and I'll bet you do continue to grow plus go on the liver transplant list and maybe even have a heart attack.....Good luck.

no pinnacle. if you read my post. or if you cant read have a friend help. I said you could have your doses 6-8 hundred of combined gear. swith your drugs every 4-6 weeks and continue to make progress or at least hold size and strength.

no pinnacle. if you read my post. or if you cant read have a friend help. I said you could have your doses 6-8 hundred of combined gear. swith your drugs every 4-6 weeks and continue to make progress or at least hold size and strength.
    I can read just fine.I was asking a question.No need for sarcasim.I was/am interested in what you posted.Just wanted to clarify.

I was also asking an opinion on your behalf as well.You aren't that sharp this late at night I suppose?

~Pinnacle~
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 09-06-2005 at 10:35 PM.

Unoid is offline Member
    I am a retired world class( world record holder powerlifter)with what I am told was one of the muscular bodies ever. 210lbs @5 foot five.I stayed on for 6-7 yrs straight. cycled my drugs on and off.dosages up and down.with continual strength and size increases.I didn't grow all the time but never lost, with growth spurts every few months.my diet was clean and I was around 10 % bf @ all times.I made quite a bit of money from the wpo, met-rx, and inzer. $50,000 or so over 4 years.I stopped compeating over 5 years ago.I now cycle on and off 3 times a year and comtinue to hold my size and shape. I get regular blood work.and my only problem is a slight elevation in liver enzymes ( high normal). I am not promoting staying on continual, but I think it can be done safely. I had my daughter after I stopped the drugs. IT only took a few months of hcg and clomids.staying on worked for me to reach my goals. holding 2 world records in the bench at the same time. and I would do it the same way again.no 2 steps forward 1 step back bull*hit, that is my 2 cents.

hows your hpta and balls? you damaged for good? thin kyour nat test levels will ever come back to normal on their own?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I can read just fine.I was asking a question.No need for sarcasim.I was/am interested in what you posted.Just wanted to clarify.

I was also asking an opinion on your behalf as well.You aren't that sharp this late at night I suppose?

~Pinnacle~

that was a bit harsh

people there is something to be learned here - long cycles = ill temperedness
    dare i say it

ROID RAGE

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    For me, 2 12 week cycles a yr does the job, with minimal sides, after week 12, gains start to diminish for me, and after week 15 gains slow down so much that continuing seems rather pointless, since the sides remain and the gains dont.

no my natural test level is normal with no help from hcg or clomids. but I still feel it wise to take a clomid a day for a boost. pinnacle I Assumed you were being sarcastic. my bad. I think smart cycling, training hard and a great diet and your gains will come.

Britguy is offline Banned

as long as your monitoring yourself (like the pros do) and having regular bloodwork done, b4, during and after cycle (especially yr long cyclying) then your playing it safe, don't be fooled that pro's take mega doses, genetics play a massive part, for instance, have u ever seen Shawn Ray when he was 19, he looked better than most normal bbuilders will do with a lifetime of training, see what you grow on least b4 you jump in with half a gram of test for your first cycle, its ok to worry what we want to look like now but remember what damage mega doses can do

britguy I need to know whos ars that is in your avatar and if she is busy this weekend...sorry...oh yeah, bro have you seen any pics of flex wheeler as a teen or even better pics of quincy taylor, they were scrawney as hell and look what juice did for them, flex has geneticaly good symetry and all but he wasnt a big guy by any means same goes for quincy taylor the guy was little until he started channeling his anger into training and GEAR, yes genetics play a very big part but the best genes in the world arent going to make a ronnie coleman

Britguy is offline Banned
    britguy I need to know whos ars that is in your avatar and if she is busy this weekend...sorry...oh yeah, bro have you seen any pics of flex wheeler as a teen or even better pics of quincy taylor, they were scrawney as hell and look what juice did for them, flex has geneticaly good symetry and all but he wasnt a big guy by any means same goes for quincy taylor the guy was little until he started channeling his anger into training and GEAR, yes genetics play a very big part but the best genes in the world arent going to make a ronnie coleman
    no fuker seems to believe me but its the missus, honestly!

i believe u Its a nice ass though ..

Quote Originally Posted by Britguy
    no fuker seems to believe me but its the missus, honestly!
    You're a lucky guy!!!She has quite a smile going for her.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information