xtreem334 is offline New Member

Wanna do a test cycle, but..

I have heard mixed reviews as to what it does to your sex drive, If it kills the sex drive Im not gonna do it, so I was wondering whats it normally do to the labido? It would be 400-500 mg/week of test-e

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreem334
    I have heard mixed reviews as to what it does to your sex drive, If it kills the sex drive Im not gonna do it, so I was wondering whats it normally do to the labido? It would be 400-500 mg/week of test-e
    TEST kills your sex drive?Quite the opposite my friend.You'll be a walking hard on.Human tripod,if you will.

~Pinnacle~

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Yeah just as above - while on it. When you come off tho, thats another question!! But ANY steroid will cause you to have really low libido once you come off it. Its because while on cycle, your body doesnt need to produce its own test (Giving you wood amongst others) because it has tes coming in from elsewhere. When you stop putting test into you, your body then has to get its own levels back up to normal to compensate - this is what takes time and causes your sex drive to be low until you reach normal test levels. With good PCT this can take weeks still, to get to normal it takes me a good 7-10weeks inc PCT

ACpower is offline Member
    I can f*ck like a rabbit when im on test

Quote Originally Posted by xtreem334
    Test will increase your sex drive bro. Other hormones I.E. deca , tren , primo, and maybe a few others have been known to decrease libido in some users.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    It's libido. Test will increase it. It's funny to me how important sex is to people when using juice, i put my organ health before that...

You need to do more research man.

Thread Information