Thread: arimidex

dazbo is offline Senior Member

arimidex

Hi

I am just planning another cycle. Ive never used arimidex before during my cycle. Can anyone please tell me whether it is worth using and what benefits I would get from using that as opposed to just nolva @ 10mg ED ??

Is it just to prevent progesterone probs from the likes of deca ? Ive used deca before with just nolva and never had any probs with gyno etc.

thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Lessens the water retention associated w/longer ester gear such as cyp, enanthate , etc.

~SC~

big_C is offline Member
    arimadex or liquidex are just to control bloating, i use em evey cycle, the only esters I use are Enan or cyp, once and a great while Sust, but the l-dex really helps bloating, so if your prone to bloat, use it @ .25 mg Ed or .50 mg EOD for whole cycle.

the two cycles ive done I didnt notice any water retention at all. I have read hookers profile on it and it seems like a better choice to nolva tho. What do ya's think on what he says ?

thanks for the replies

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If your prone to bloat, choose Arimidex or Ldex. If your not prone to bloat and dont have any existing gyno issues dont run Nolva just keep it on hand IMHO. If you have had any gyno issues, then run Nolva 20mg/ED and bump to 40-60mg/ED if sides arise. You could also run some Letro if your really worried about gyno sides from the estrogen.

The Anti-Estrogens (AI's and SERM's) will not prevent progesterone related gyno. This is where your nipples begin to lactate. Other alternatives, to combat these sides include, Dostinex, Bromo or most commonly used, Vit-B6 at 200mg/ED. If your not running super high doses of either, Deca or Tren , Vit-B6 at 200mg/ED is sufficient.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    arimadex or liquidex are just to control bloating, i use em evey cycle, the only esters I use are Enan or cyp, once and a great while Sust, but the l-dex really helps bloating, so if your prone to bloat, use it @ .25 mg Ed or .50 mg EOD for whole cycle.
    LOL adex isn't used just to control bloat dude. Its principal use is to inhibit the enzyme aromatase which converts testosterone to estrogen. Only in doing this does it control bloating.

Titan1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    LOL adex isn't used just to control bloat dude. Its principal use is to inhibit the enzyme aromatase which converts testosterone to estrogen. Only in doing this does it control bloating.
    well said

I realise about those last two posts but thanks anyways. The question still stands - should I use it over nolva ?? or is it worth taking both because its just another added cost and thing to take thats a waste IMO if its not needed - especially considering I dont regard myself as gyno prone!

thanks

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    true but they don't work as well as prov to stop the aromatizing of the test...IMO prov and nolv are the best for that, although Nolv doesn't stop the actual aromatizing, it just blocks the estrogen receptors so estro can't bind after it has already aromatized. what i ment to say is l-dex or a-dex is best for controling bloat, nolva and prov for gyno

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    They are two different things use them together, good combo and for your cholesterol.

Thread Information