Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

My idea for a cutting cycle...?

So, I was thinking of something that should be rather leanifying. :-)

Weeks 1 - 8 Clen 140mcg ED
    Weeks 1 - 24 2 - 4 iu of Jintropin (pending on $$ and joint pain/sides) ED
    Weeks 1 - 4 T3 @ 35mcg ED
    Weeks 1 - 5 Anavar @ 80mg ED

if I gain a little muscle during it ... cool. My goals however are ...

Get lean as hell.
    Gain a smidge of muscle.
    Perhaps look younger.
    Repair little aches and pains.

Of this list of items, the only ones I have any fear of are the T3 and HGH. I have recently heard of peoples TOUNGUE getting bigger on HGH... and that speach may be impared. Thyroid ... obviously you could suppress endogenous production ... although it's supposedly not likely, or even just misinformation all together. But, any opinions? Thanks.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Why no test? I'd run some sort of test throughout, even if it's a low dosage.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..I've been running GH @ 3iu @ 5on/2off for over 5 months this run.....It's had nothing but a positive effect so far... 40-60mcg of IGF-1 for 5 weeks also leaned me up some more....

..and I definitely agree with MBaraso on the test....I'd at least go with 200-300mg/week minimum....especially since you'll be running clen ....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I kind of thought I might get this reaction ... here's the one reason I was thinking of NOT including test ... as some people feel time off needs to be slightly more than time on ... and since HGH increases the number of receptors ...

Since I'm going to be doing GH for about 6 months, I was thinking ... a super light cycle for leaning for the first 2 months, 2 months with just GH, then a real cycle ...

Test-E @ 600mg 1 - 14 (week 1 frontload with 1.2gm)
    NPP @ 400mg 1 - 6 (whats the most stable way of running this? do I frontload it?)
    DBol @ 30mg 1 - 6 (ED) (I will start at 20mg and inch up to 40mg)
    Tren -A @ 60mg 8 - 15 (ED) ( I will start at 50mg and inch up to a max of 75mg)
    Var @ 60mg 9 – 15 (ED)
    HGH @ 3iu ED
    T3 @ 35mcg ED

Milk Thistle
    Falsodex once a month baby!
    B6 @ 200mg ED
    B12 @ 500mcg ED
    Dostinex (possibly)

I'm splitting up the Tren from the Nandrolone because they're both progestenic, and I wouldn't want to unnecessarily expose myself to risks... plus, the tren shouldn't be run long, and neither should the DBol, and the reason I'm running the NPP is bacause it's anabolic properties supposedly supplement DBol's anti catabolics very well. Towards the end of the cycle I want to do thing that really promote leanness, but water retention I’m not worried about. I don’t really retain much water on Test, and that’s the only thing likely to promote it.

I am contemplating running EQ instead of NPP, but NPP is supposed to be fantastic at the same time as DBol.

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    I would at least run some prop.Great for cutting up,with a little mass thrown in too.Run your pct then go for your heavy bulking cycle.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Instead of test e you should run test prop. And instead of tbol you should tbol at 60mg for 6weeks. Thats what I wold do.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    .. plus, the tren shouldn't be run long
    Contraire to what you've heard.The longer you run Fina,the better the results.You read on these boards 8 wks or so of Fina.Bare in mind these are inexperienced ppl running Fina.You really want to see results from this drug,run it for 15 wks or so.

~Pinnacle~

I think the var is a little high, 80mg/day is alot

Quote Originally Posted by IRONBULL05
    I would at least run some prop.Great for cutting up,with a little mass thrown in too.Run your pct then go for your heavy bulking cycle.
    Well, I hate prop. Fvck it. I don't retain water... so I'll stick with frontloading enanthate and getting same results with less jabs and no nagging dead legs for 3 days. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Instead of test e you should run test prop. And instead of tbol you should tbol at 60mg for 6weeks. Thats what I wold do.
    I take it you mean instead of Var run TBol? I like the leaning effect of Var. I was contemplating the use of TBol instead too, but what's your reasoning. Sell me on it if you will, I've looked personally and still felt Var had the results I wanted. Was also thinking of throwing in proviron - great for upping free test.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Contraire to what you've heard.The longer you run Fina,the better the results.You read on these boards 8 wks or so of Fina.Bare in mind these are inexperienced ppl running Fina.You really want to see results from this drug,run it for 15 wks or so.
    ~Pinnacle~
    Well, who has another opinion on this? I'm not ready to throw the concensus of AR's opinions out under the assumption that their too inexperienced just yet. I happen to find some quality views here. When you say 15 weeks, do you mean of Enanthate? Which would spend the first 6 weeks getting up to the fully intended dose?

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I think the var is a little high, 80mg/day is alot
    What do you base this off of? I'm a male, not a female. lol

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

When you say 15 weeks, do you mean of Enanthate ? Which would spend the first 6 weeks getting up to the fully intended dose?

No..I meant Fina....This is a great board,but a newbie board.When you see newbies asking for advice on fina,ppl will say run it for 8 wks or so.That's what I meant by my statement.

Good luck on whatever you chose to do.

~Pinnacle~

Yeah sorry about that I meant tbol over var tbol gives you more gains in my experiances.

I'll check in to it. I'm not commited to keeping the tren usage short. I just respect it as a capable drug, in many regards. Your points been made, I'll check it out further.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    [QUOTE=TrumanHW]So, I was thinking of something that should be rather leanifying. :-)

To each his own, looks nice overall, howerer if you posted it for critiques here's my $.02:

1. You could up the T3 to 120mcgs ED to optimize it's effects since you're running it with an anabolic (Var).
    2. The Var is to high...there's no reason to go over 60mgs ED, at which point it becomes more sligthly anabolic than the 40mgs used for density/cutting, which is your admitted goal.

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Yeah sorry about that I meant tbol over var tbol gives you more gains in my experiances.

What of TBol did you like more? It built more muscle? I think I'm going to be building all the muscle my caloric intake per day can build. With that in mind, is it as capable of a leaning agent? Also, the increased RBC of Var is great... clears out all the lactic acid build up in my back and makes me feel gooood.

No one had a comment on EQ over NPP or vice versa? I like EQ, but chose it for it's complimentary profile to DBol . If I ran EQ, I might just eliminate the DBol from my stack altogher also... comments?
    Last edited by Two4the$$; 09-05-2005 at 09:24 AM.

[QUOTE=magic32]
    So, I was thinking of something that should be rather leanifying. :-)

To each his own, looks nice overall, howerer if you posted it for critiques here's my $.02:

1. You could up the T3 to 120mcgs ED to optimize it's effects since you're running it with an anabolic (Var).
    2. The Var is to high...there's no reason to go over 60mgs ED, at which point it becomes more sligthly anabolic than the 40mgs used for density/cutting, which is your admitted goal.

Enjoy.

I was keeping the T3 low because I have heard that recovery is dose and duration dependant. Is there a huge change in efficacy between those doses? How will I feel on T3? Do you ramp it up as you do clen?

I'm cool with 60mg per day of Var - but honestly, I don't have an aversion to picking up a few pounds of muscle during this. It just wasn't my primary goal because I will be hypocaloric.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Studies have confirmed that thyroidal recovery after T3 is not a concern at any dose...also see the T3 Profile, I believe Hooker cited a few studies there at very high doses. For our purposes we don't generally exceed 200mcgs at the upper limit with an average high of 120/140mcgs. And yeah, you cycle up by incements of 20 or 25mcgs every couple of days.

Var is generally employed for density and strength between 40 and 60mgs ED. 40 for cutting alone, 50 for an additional couple of pounds, and 60 for an additional 4 to 6lbs.

Also, Clen and T3 can be ran for longer durations to provide benefits...again Hooker cover this well. 6wk minimum up to 12 for optimal results, no off week and use Benadryl every third week to upgrade/refresh receptors.

I had read both of those profiles, and respect Hooker's work. I'm not convinced that it's impossible to shut down your thyroid. In the profile you mentioned, there are people who state personal thyroid recovery problems. That alone is enough to cause some hesitation in going full throttle.

Also, where are you getting your anavar info from? Cause I posted something like that to you I believe... where I broke down what the possible results would be in dosing increments. I think I recall using the term "maybe" a lot though in posting it - pointing out that nothing is to be "expected" with any aas. But, I would still stay around 60mg or more ED with it. I don't want to have to get a magnifying glass out to see that it's effective.

What of TBol did you like more? It built more muscle? I think I'm going to be building all the muscle my caloric intake per day can build. With that in mind, is it as capable of a leaning agent? Also, the increased RBC of Var is great... clears out all the lactic acid build up in my back and makes me feel gooood.

No one had a comment on EQ over NPP or vice versa? I like EQ, but chose it for it's complimentary profile to DBol. If I ran EQ, I might just eliminate the DBol from my stack altogher also... comments?
    Tbol didn't surpress my appetite and it increased my sex drive alittle bit. And its lean gains like var but just a few more pounds and is not very toxic.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    'sup Tru?

from what i've studied, those with healthy thyroids to begin with would likely not have problems with recovery, but IMO, i only use t3 at about 25mcg/day to keep them at optimal levels during a cycle, since aas cause suppression

in regards to the tbol, i've heard and read some good things about it, and since i've personally been somewhat let down by my last few bouts with var, it might be an interesting substitution

i agree with you on the testE to testP issue

the tren , well, i've never seen anyone before this ever mention running it that long, newbie or not...maybe if you're looking into competing, you might consider it, but IMO it's overkill

peace bro

AM
    Last edited by Alpha-Male; 09-05-2005 at 03:53 PM.

Hey AM! Hows things in Texas? My family's all from N.O.

Yeah, I'm going to see how effective 35mcg is of T3 and go from there.

I haven't heard the lypolitic benefits for OT as highly touted as Var, perhaps a poll for that ?

Tren I mjight go as long as 8 weeks... but it should be pretty effective at that.

Nicky - OT sounds good, but what about its ability to bind to the AR? Lypolitic affects? Any info on that? or experience?

bump

again

bump

bump

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen does not require the test theT3 would, clen is not catabolic but T3 is. You could throw in some prop that is low on the water retention scale if you are going to use test.

Thread Information