G-13 is offline Member

Thumbs up Is it too late for me to add tren?

IM week 3 on my cycle of andropen275 @500 and t-bol at 40mg per day.
    I want to add tren -a @50 eod just to see how i react.This is my first cycle and everything is going great. But i love what i hear about tren and want to maximize my strength gains.
    Im 32 and have researched my ass off, i know everyone says to wait a couple of cycles, but if im careful would it do any harm to add it and run it for about 6-7 weeks?
    HOnestly knowing what you know now, do you wish you would have used tren on your first cycle?

I have a-dex,nolva,clomid and hcg .

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    IM week 3 on my cycle of andropen275 @500 and t-bol at 40mg per day.
    I want to add tren -a @50 eod just to see how i react.This is my first cycle and everything is going great. But i love what i hear about tren and want to maximize my strength gains.
    Im 32 and have researched my ass off, i know everyone says to wait a couple of cycles, but if im careful would it do any harm to add it and run it for about 6-7 weeks?
    HOnestly knowing what you know now, do you wish you would have used tren on your first cycle?

I have a-dex,nolva,clomid and hcg.
    Yes you can.But run it 50 mgs ED(8 wks).EOD won't cut it at that dose.Also,run your Test 2 wks longer after you drop the Fina.It will help tremendously in recovery.

~Pinnacle~

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Yes you can.But run it 50 mgs ED(8 wks).EOD won't cut it at that dose.Also,run your Test 2 wks longer after you drop the Fina.It will help tremendously in recovery.

~Pinnacle~
    can i mix it with my andropen ? and if i up the dose, will it still need to be shot ed?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    I do not agree that running Tren for a first cycle is safe and good advice.

This is your first cycle. Your receptors are fresh and have never experienced a synthetic hormone before. You should make some good gains on the compounds your currently running. There is no need IMHO to add other compounds, especially something so suppresive and anabnolic like Tren. It will complicate things. You have already stated that you do not have sufficient Anti-Progestins to combat progesterone related sides, caused by the Tren. Adding Tren will also make your recovery harder.

Leave it for future cycles IMHO.

can i mix it with my andropen? and if i up the dose, will it still need to be shot ed?
    You can mix any gear together.That's not a problem.
    I really suggest you run it ED.You'll get maximum results that way.EOD at higher doses is ok.You'll want to do 100mgs EOD if that's the case.Results at that dose will be minimal,but you'll get the feel for the drug anyway.

~Pinnacle~

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    how are u finding the andro 275 i've heard that its a very painful shot

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    how are u finding the andro 275 i've heard that its a very painful shot
    Its butter, shoot it slow..at most the site is sore for a few days but nothing major..it doesnt burn like others say, but i shoot it very very slow like 3 min to get it all in..if i start to feel it hurt i stop for a second..

Also i thought that if im using adex to block estrogen that it would indriectly prevent the progestin buildup..because estrogen is what causes the progestin side effects...

PINN what is your take on this bro?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Its butter, shoot it slow..at most the site is sore for a few days but nothing major..it doesnt burn like others say, but i shoot it very very slow like 3 min to get it all in..if i start to feel it hurt i stop for a second..

Also i thought that if im using adex to block estrogen that it would indriectly prevent the progestin buildup..because estrogen is what causes the progestin side effects...

PINN what is your take on this bro?
    This is true to an extent. However, Tren is a very powerful Progestin and Anti-E's will not prevent the sides associated with it.

There is no need to run Tren for a first cycle. It's irresponsible to one's health and will make it a lot harder to recover during PCT. It's also an indication that you have not carried out enough research, as you would already know this and would not be considering running such a suppressive, anabolic and androgenic compound when you have not experienced using Anabolc Steroids before. I'm also sure the majority of people on this board will agree with my view.

But if you do decide to run it, I suggest you get some HCG as it will aid in your recovery.

G-13 is offline Member
    Swifto i appreciate your concern and insight, i really do..i did state i have hcg .
    Also i did research it and that is why i was going to use a low dose, just to see how my body reacted to it, and since its a tren -a if i have problems i can just discontinue use.
    Also bro im sure you know as well as i do that i have seen people post some pretty dumb cycles on this board that were like their 4th and 5th cycle, also guys running cycles with no pct and the list goes on.If i ran the tren i was going to bump up the a-dex to .5ed or maybe a little more. I'm @3 weeks going on 4 with no sides.

I have a-dex,nolva,clomid and hcg

right now im running a-dex @.25eod with nolva @10mg eod
    proscar 1mg ed
    antioxidants out the ass
    milk thistle @500mg ed
    If my nuts start going down im going to be running hcg @300 e3d

I already have my pct in order"
    100mgclomid followed by 50for 3-4 weeks
    20mg nolva for 3-4 weeks
    50mg IGFlr3 for 20 days
    tongkat for a month

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Give it a shot, keep the dosage low and see how your body reacts. Seems like you kinda have you mind made up anyway, just take it slow.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Give it a shot, keep the dosage low and see how your body reacts. Seems like you kinda have you mind made up anyway, just take it slow.
    Actually im going to take swifto's advice and wait, i got the tren on the way and will just use it in my next cycle..he's right..and so is Pinn...but i should see how i recover from my first cycle to see what adjustments i need to make, also there is only so much you can do for pct,so unless there are some magic beans i dont know about i think i have everything covered for pct to be swift and painless.
    I just like what i hear about tren, and have read about a few who used it on their first cycle with no trouble.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    good choice

Actually im going to take swifto's advice and wait, i got the tren on the way and will just use it in my next cycle..he's right..and so is Pinn...but i should see how i recover from my first cycle to see what adjustments i need to make, also there is only so much you can do for pct,so unless there are some magic beans i dont know about i think i have everything covered for pct to be swift and painless.
    I just like what i hear about tren, and have read about a few who used it on their first cycle with no trouble.
    Wise decision!!!You posed a question,and I gave an answer.You're an adult very capable of making your own decisions,which you've done.
    I didn't want to get into a pissing match with swifto,so I stayed on the sidelines.

~Pinnacle~

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you do wait for your next cycle prop and tren are very good together if you want LBM without much water retention. Are you getting acetate or enanthate ? If you start with enanthate tren and do have adverse sides you will have that in your system for two weeks as opposed to using acetate which is only around for two days. Something to think about ....

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    If you do wait for your next cycle prop and tren are very good together if you want LBM without much water retention. Are you getting acetate or enanthate? If you start with enanthate tren and do have adverse sides you will have that in your system for two weeks as opposed to using acetate which is only around for two days. Something to think about ....
    acetate bro, till i see how i do with it,thanx

Thread Information