fanatic is offline Member

Test E vs Test P

A buddy of mine is worried about the test he bought. I talked him into to using prop over enanthate (perosnal experience). HE ended up reading somewhere that test e is WAAAY better than prop. I dont know what to tell him. Test E holds more water than prop so prop should yeild more keepable gains- thats exactly what I told him. Also, the guy only wants to run the prop at 50mg/day for 10 weeks. He's alreqady a big guy with a test/deca cycle under his belt. Is 50mg prop./day enough? I dont think it is.

prop is awesome, and has more test in it then enanthate or cypionate do to the absence of the long ester taking up space. if he's already done a cycle he should shoot 75-100mg a day

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with 75-100mg the only thing that makes e better than prop is injection frequency.

Both esters will yield good results with good training habits, a clean diet, and proper rest.......its just a matter of what his goals are, cycle history, injection frequency, etc.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    prop gains will def be alot cleaner

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    regarding the prop having more test in. Will this not affect gains a lot or is the difference between them not enough to make much of a diff in the gains ??

How much test is in prop and how much in enth ??

thanks

Thread Information