SoulCard is offline Associate Member

Soreness AWAY from injection site?

ok, so im runnin prop, 150 eod...all good, rotating spots, etc...hit right quad last wednesday then again on friday (stupid, jus didn't think thru where last site was)...pain was bizzare! not just prop pain, I can suck that up...i couldn't even hardly walk...today the pain has subsided in my quad but is now firmly located in my right calf! It is not red or swollen, just feels like a prop site injection normally does (but WORSE), but not where i stuck myself! i can barely stretch it out and am limping cuz my upper calf is killin me!...any ideas on WTF this is all about?? hit a nerve maybe?

manbag83 is offline New Member
    yeah bro,
    It sounds like you hit your sciactic nerve. Im goin through the same thing. if you just recently did it then it will more than likely stick around for a while. I was in the middle of a test E cycle and injected into it. that was a month ago and i havnt been able to lift since. I went to the dr. he prescribed me prednisone... it made it better for a while but it still hurts like hell. i dont know what else to tell you... go see the doc.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    damn,, that doesnt sound good man , if i had to guess id say you hit a nerve. Prop hurts like a motha to inject also.

goodluck man

supersteve Guest
    I did something similar. Shot at the top of the quad and it hurts down near my knee. Isn't red, but swollen and sore to the touch - not to mention that I can't walk properly.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member

95% gone...

after about a week, the pain is pretty much gone...im pretty sure it was not the siatic never since it was a quad shot...im thinking i jus didnt give the oil enough time to move before i hit it again...pinnacle recommeded elsewhere 5 days between sites...oh, btw, if you are doin your delts with a 1.5 inch pin be sure not to put it in like you are used to with your glutes or quads cuz it will really hurt!

Thread Information