Thread: Nolvadex

SukaDaddio is offline Junior Member

Nolvadex

I've researched that Nolvadex could actuallu reduce the itchiness of my nipples. My question is when it finally subsides should I discontinue the nolvadex, or continue taking it throughout the remainder of the cycle (regardless of any itchness)?

big_C is offline Member
    if your prone to gyno, and if your nips itch you probaly are, stay on the Nolva the whole cycle and maybe Prov...and for god sake, I can't stress this enough Clomid theapy after cycle!!

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    if your prone to gyno, and if your nips itch you probaly are, stay on the Nolva the whole cycle and maybe Prov...and for god sake, I can't stress this enough Clomid theapy after cycle!!
    good post! Have you ever had gyno before?? If you haven't then the itching could be something else.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Is there Exp. Date on nolvadex pills?.......................i do not see it on any of the boxes.............................

Quote Originally Posted by SukaDaddio
    I've researched that Nolvadex could actuallu reduce the itchiness of my nipples. My question is when it finally subsides should I discontinue the nolvadex, or continue taking it throughout the remainder of the cycle (regardless of any itchness)?
    If you think have signs of gyno....start your nolva at 60-80mg/ED until symptoms suside. Then run a maintinance dose throughout the rest of your at 10-20mg/ED including PCT.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    Is there Exp. Date on nolvadex pills?.......................i do not see it on any of the boxes.............................
    I got mine 5 months ago and they expire 11/2006

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    If you think have signs of gyno....start your nolva at 60-80mg/ED until symptoms suside. Then run a maintinance dose throughout the rest of your at 10-20mg/ED including PCT.
    I agree.

If your really worried about gyno, then get some Letro.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    I got mine 5 months ago and they expire 11/2006
    wow, i have mine since last year and not sure if its still potent............will acquire a new pack and throw old ones away just to be on a safe side...................

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redman9
    good post! Have you ever had gyno before?? If you haven't then the itching could be something else.
    I do big cycles, been doin this 10 years, and I'm a big guy, yes, I have experienced gyno, it does suck, and the itching is signs of gyno, the breast has alot of estrogen receptors, when the estrogen binds to the receptor, they itch, in essence your starting to lactate. And I agree run the Nolva at higher doses, say 50 or 60 mg Ed untill it subsides, then knock it down to 20 or 30 mg Ed untill you can maintain 20 mg Ed.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    i have heard nova is liver toxic is this true?

chest6 is offline Banned
    i havent heard that

big_C is offline Member
    no, i don't think it is, I've heard nothing like that, i'll research and post a thread

Thread Information