leansauce is offline Associate Member

female roid rage

ok so my girlfriend has been researchin AAS and wants me to give her some of my winny. she knows how to properly use it and all, but the thing is she can already be a moody bitch. im willin to give her enough for a little cycle as long as she doesnt get any worse. Do females experience increased aggression from steroids also? because i know i sure do can any females or knowledgeable males please let me know it will be greatly appreciated

IMO var would be a better option for a female than winny.....less toxic and safer on the joints. You may want to post this in the 'Female Questions' forum.

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    I would think that it would effect a females mood also. Has she been woking out? Also has she done a cycle before or would this be her first bro? Good luck women can be bitchy..

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    the moodiness would probably lessen and her sex drive would increase (awesome stuff and true). However something like Winny would be a bad choice since it has a fair amount androgenic properties.

Go for var, primo tabs/depot, and keep the dosages lower than what a male would take for sure. AASs are way more dangerous for females to use, so be careful.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    my wife is not as moody when on var. she also is much more level headed.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    if she does not compete i wouldnt suggest winny. try some var 5mg ed for 2 wks if no sides she can up to 10mg ed. she will make great gains off this cycle with good diet and workout.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    yea shes real good about training and diet and she knows the dosages and all shes very well researched but yes this would be her first from what i hear im going to suggest she invest in some var and let me get whats left over

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    var would probably be a better choice...

as for the "roid rage " its totally dependant on the person... i find myself a bit more moody and easily aggitated when im on.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm actually more positive and energetic while on cycle. I believe roid rage and AAS has to do with androgens being too high and improper diet. A damn headache from hypertension while on a high sodium diet while using a lot of androgens will make you rage, think about it.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    var would probably be a better choice...

as for the "roid rage" its totally dependant on the person... i find myself a bit more moody and easily aggitated when im on.

Var is a better choice and I also am a bit more moody. Actually, I'd just say I have less patience, not so much moody. I'm in a good mood until someone rubs me the wrong way On Var, it's much easier to do so...

Thread Information