Horseman is offline New Member

is their anything good about stanazol

I have purchased some stanzol and have been reading the forums and everyone complains about it. Is there anything good about it. I am new to steroids this is my first go at it. Im not really wanting to put on much size strength and definaition is my goal. How long is max to use it and what dosese for a newbie and what side effects will i notice with this dose. Most people say everday is this necissary.

Horseman is offline New Member
    Also im not to keen on losing sex drive how much does it actually effect you.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseman
    Also im not to keen on losing sex drive how much does it actually effect you.
    I understand stanazol is rather neutral on the sex drive. Most people run winny (stanazol) much shorter then other cycles... often its only tacked on to the last 4 weeks of another cycle. Its way more effective injected as compared to drinking it but in either case its methylized so its hard on the liver, thus the short 4 week limit. Also you dont want to use it more then 4 weeks because there is nothing else harder on your bone joints then winny. There are countless cases of bursitus, tendenitus, knee injuries, rotator cuff and elbow joint injuries that were all caused by winny. Winny also increases risk of arthritus later in life in a big way. If I were u, I'd pick something else to do.

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    the joint thingy scares me away from winny too

I'd run turinabol

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Winny messed me up, especially in the knees and elbows. I only got slight strength gains too.

DWayne is offline Junior Member
    I would go with something different. Especially if your new to cycling.

chest6 is offline Banned
    if your new to it..i would say the generic newcomer cycle 12 weeks test e 500mg/week 250mg twice a week..this of course after you make all natural gains possible and research etc

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    ask Ben Johnson

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually gives decent strength gains, leans you out, possibly provides more free test for the the body thus by increasing gains and making the other gear you are using nore effective. Can actually make using ani e's not neccesary since it provides that quality. Those are the positives there are negatives as well......

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with Anavar much much better

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I understand stanazol is rather neutral on the sex drive. Most people run winny (stanazol) much shorter then other cycles... often its only tacked on to the last 4 weeks of another cycle. Its way more effective injected as compared to drinking it but in either case its methylized so its hard on the liver, thus the short 4 week limit. Also you dont want to use it more then 4 weeks because there is nothing else harder on your bone joints then winny. There are countless cases of bursitus, tendenitus, knee injuries, rotator cuff and elbow joint injuries that were all caused by winny. Winny also increases risk of arthritus later in life in a big way. If I were u, I'd pick something else to do.
    There is not a large difference in injecting vs. drinking. Injecting Winstrol gives a 17% increase in nitrogen retention, compared to drinkning Winstrol.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I recommend injecting to avoid GI problems and to lessen liver stress (which were problem for me). Actually, as said, I would recommend leaving it alone.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I hate the stuff, it "dries" out ur joints and tendons and i constantly felt like something was gona give way when lifting heavy on it. Some people love it, but considering the lack of gains, impact on joints and tendons and the hairloss, id say stay away. Anavar is imo superior to winny for lean mass gains and cutting up.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    keep it to 4 weeks or less also use deca or EQ for the joints, hairloss ya that cannot be prevented and winstrol is one of the worst for that. Otherwise it has its uses but for cutting mostly and only for a short time.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TallMan
    the joint thingy scares me away from winny too

I'd run turinabol
    Agreed T-Bol 40-50mg ed for 6-8 weeks works wonders!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    Agreed T-Bol 40-50mg ed for 6-8 weeks works wonders!
    Yep, I 2nd that. Just coming off 6 weeks of tbol and it was great. I was suprised at what this oral only cycle did. I was up 12lbs but now 8lbs. All solid weight with no bloat and good strength. Not dbol BS water either, solid weight.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I still vouch for Var

Thread Information