Pimp_C is offline Associate Member

Post Should Masteron be Frontloaded

Just wandering if you should frontload masteron

no, I dont think so. It's mainly used to harden the muscle appearance, and IMO should only be used in a 3-4 week block towards the end of your cycle at a minimum dosage of 50mg eod, but 100mg eod if you can.

so no frontloading is neccessary?

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp_C
    so no frontloading is neccessary?
    Nah dude, it's a ****ing waste. The only way to really get the full effects of this stuff is to already be pretty lean, like single digit bf lean. Use it for the end of your cycle to finalize the appearance, using it as a frontload would be such a waste!!

so if i am 9-10% bodyfat will this be of any use to me at all, because I heard that is is a quality gainer for lean muscle, I plan to use is the last 3-4 weeks of my cycle

so if i am 9-10% bodyfat will this be of any use to me at all, because I heard that is is a quality gainer for lean muscle, I plan to use is the last 3-4 weeks of my cycle
    I mean, it's definitely a quality drug for lean muscle, but it doesnt work like you think it does. It's not like your going to gain 15 lbs off an average masteron dosage or anything, what will most likely happen is you'll stay the same bodyweight, or lose bodyweight much slower than you normally would, but be looking much harder and more defined, hence the lean muscle gain. I'm on this stuff now, along w/ alot of other stuff. Seems like no matter how much cardio I do or how much tighter I diet my bodyweight refuses to drop much, but yet I look better almost everyday!!! I started my diet at 216 at around 11% bf. I'm now 214lbs at around 6.5% bf, so I've slashed almost 5% bf and only lost 2lbs, a great gain in my opinion.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I mean, it's definitely a quality drug for lean muscle, but it doesnt work like you think it does. It's not like your going to gain 15 lbs off an average masteron dosage or anything, what will most likely happen is you'll stay the same bodyweight, or lose bodyweight much slower than you normally would, but be looking much harder and more defined, hence the lean muscle gain. I'm on this stuff now, along w/ alot of other stuff. Seems like no matter how much cardio I do or how much tighter I diet my bodyweight refuses to drop much, but yet I look better almost everyday!!! I started my diet at 216 at around 11% bf. I'm now 214lbs at around 6.5% bf, so I've slashed almost 5% bf and only lost 2lbs, a great gain in my opinion.
    You contribute alot of your success to masteron ?Or the combo of many other compounds?

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You contribute alot of your success to masteron ?Or the combo of many other compounds?

~Pinnacle~
    I contribute most of my success to busting my ass day in and day out. On a side note, the synergistic effects of other compounds combined does have alot to do with my appearance, but anybody who has ran several cycles before knows that certain compounds do different things, and knows when their appearance slightly changes one certain compound may have caused it.

deaznuts is offline New Member
    I used masteron @ 150mg eod for 2 weeks and stopped thought it wasnt doing jack all.
    my bf was around 12% at the time, personally i wouldnt touch it unless your competing.

for the price would masteron be worth the risk for me, my main objective is to retain the weight that i have now, small gains would be ok too, but mainly harden my muscles, and become more vascular

Also my bf % is around 9-10%, with a little extra bloat from deca and test

deaznuts is offline New Member
    I think var is better im on it right now and love it way more. IMO though others are different, i think masteron isn't that good unless its a final touch before a comp.

I contribute most of my success to busting my ass day in and day out. On a side note, the synergistic effects of other compounds combined does have alot to do with my appearance, but anybody who has ran several cycles before knows that certain compounds do different things, and knows when their appearance slightly changes one certain compound may have caused it.
    I know what you're saying.I have a great many cycles under my belt.I understand the synergy of compounds.I never had the need to run masteron ,so I was curious.Plus I have 20 mls sitting around,so I figured I ask what the deal is by someone running it.I'm around 8% now,and I'm running 80 mcg of IGF plus other things.I might just throw that in for the androgenic effects.

~Pinnacle~

I know what you're saying.I have a great many cycles under my belt.I understand the synergy of compounds.I never had the need to run masteron ,so I was curious.Plus I have 20 mls sitting around,so I figured I ask what the deal is by someone running it.I'm around 8% now,and I'm running 80 mcg of IGF plus other things.I might just throw that in for the androgenic effects.

~Pinnacle~

I hear ya bro, I have a 25ml bottle of it, but its only 50mg/ml, kind of weak. It was either 50mg eod for 6 wks ,or 100mg eod for 3 wks. I did it at 50mg eod, but next time it wont be any less than 100mg eod. I'm seeing some results, but they are minimal as to what they could be

you all have been a great help, thanks for your input

I hear ya bro, I have a 25ml bottle of it, but its only 50mg/ml, kind of weak. It was either 50mg eod for 6 wks ,or 100mg eod for 3 wks. I did it at 50mg eod, but next time it wont be any less than 100mg eod. I'm seeing some results, but they are minimal as to what they could be
    Sounds good.100 mg EOD is what I'll run.See what shakes.

Thanks!!Appreciate it.

~Pinnacle~

no prob

I was contemplating runing 125mg EOD, is this too much

No...that's a little under 400 mgs wkly.That's fine.

I'm running other things,so I don't see the need to go higher.

~Pinnacle~

Well, if it's your first time I'd just go w/ 100 eod. Why do more when you can get exceptional results w/ less??? My whole theory is the most gains on as little as possible. but dont get me wrong, it still has to be an effective dosage to see any real results.

~Pinnacle~
    Let me know how that works out for you

Let me know how that works out for you
    Sure will.

~Pinnacle~

Just wandering if you should frontload masteron
    Its a short acting ester....no need to frontload.

Thread Information