duke911 is offline Junior Member

which anti-e for me?

OK, I'm about to start my first cycle of test-e of about 350-400 per week. I've got a fairly low body fat- about 8-10% but i have always carried a little in my chest. its coming off but slowly. Anyway, will this make me more susceptible to gyno? I have enough nolva to run 20mg ed throughout cycle and pct. But should i use something else like l-dex instead? Thanks, just trying to be extra careful and dont want to start until i have everything in hand.

175lbs???....IMO I would bump the enth to 500mg/wk. I have always said its better to prevent gyno than to treat it. I would opt for some liquidex at .5mg/ED and keep your nolva on hand in case signs of gyno should arise. Run your liquidex from day1 throughout your PCT.

Britguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by duke911
    OK, I'm about to start my first cycle of test-e of about 350-400 per week. I've got a fairly low body fat- about 8-10% but i have always carried a little in my chest. its coming off but slowly. Anyway, will this make me more susceptible to gyno? I have enough nolva to run 20mg ed throughout cycle and pct. But should i use something else like l-dex instead? Thanks, just trying to be extra careful and dont want to start until i have everything in hand.

The danger of being susceptible to gyno is when you come off and your natural test levels are very minimal, the longer they stay low the more danger you are in of succumbing to gyno, proper PCT and maybe a good dose of tribulus in there can help, use 10mg of nolva ED and during PCT and you should be more than ok, its a good sign your asking these questions and want everything on hand b4 u start, good lad

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    175lbs???....IMO I would bump the enth to 500mg/wk. I have always said its better to prevent gyno than to treat it. I would opt for some liquidex at .5mg/ED and keep your nolva on hand in case signs of gyno should arise. Run your liquidex from day1 throughout your PCT.
    vary well said. yes use l-dex and keep the nolva for your PCT. goodluck bro

~dv~

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    ok so dont use them together, just use the l-dex during the cycle and both for pct. thanks everyone. i'm very anxious to start, but i;m just one of those people. I like to plan for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by duke911
    ok so dont use them together, just use the l-dex during the cycle and both for pct. thanks everyone. i'm very anxious to start, but i;m just one of those people. I like to plan for everything.
    Just make sure you have EVERYTHING before starting your cycle.

Thread Information