Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Pimp_C's Avatar
    Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    189

    Post Should Masteron be Frontloaded

    Just wandering if you should frontload masteron

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    no, I dont think so. It's mainly used to harden the muscle appearance, and IMO should only be used in a 3-4 week block towards the end of your cycle at a minimum dosage of 50mg eod, but 100mg eod if you can.

  3. #3
    Pimp_C's Avatar
    Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    189
    so no frontloading is neccessary?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp_C
    so no frontloading is neccessary?
    Nah dude, it's a ****ing waste. The only way to really get the full effects of this stuff is to already be pretty lean, like single digit bf lean. Use it for the end of your cycle to finalize the appearance, using it as a frontload would be such a waste!!

  5. #5
    Pimp_C's Avatar
    Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    189
    so if i am 9-10% bodyfat will this be of any use to me at all, because I heard that is is a quality gainer for lean muscle, I plan to use is the last 3-4 weeks of my cycle

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp_C
    so if i am 9-10% bodyfat will this be of any use to me at all, because I heard that is is a quality gainer for lean muscle, I plan to use is the last 3-4 weeks of my cycle
    I mean, it's definitely a quality drug for lean muscle, but it doesnt work like you think it does. It's not like your going to gain 15 lbs off an average masteron dosage or anything, what will most likely happen is you'll stay the same bodyweight, or lose bodyweight much slower than you normally would, but be looking much harder and more defined, hence the lean muscle gain. I'm on this stuff now, along w/ alot of other stuff. Seems like no matter how much cardio I do or how much tighter I diet my bodyweight refuses to drop much, but yet I look better almost everyday!!! I started my diet at 216 at around 11% bf. I'm now 214lbs at around 6.5% bf, so I've slashed almost 5% bf and only lost 2lbs, a great gain in my opinion.

  7. #7
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I mean, it's definitely a quality drug for lean muscle, but it doesnt work like you think it does. It's not like your going to gain 15 lbs off an average masteron dosage or anything, what will most likely happen is you'll stay the same bodyweight, or lose bodyweight much slower than you normally would, but be looking much harder and more defined, hence the lean muscle gain. I'm on this stuff now, along w/ alot of other stuff. Seems like no matter how much cardio I do or how much tighter I diet my bodyweight refuses to drop much, but yet I look better almost everyday!!! I started my diet at 216 at around 11% bf. I'm now 214lbs at around 6.5% bf, so I've slashed almost 5% bf and only lost 2lbs, a great gain in my opinion.
    You contribute alot of your success to masteron ?Or the combo of many other compounds?

    ~Pinnacle~

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You contribute alot of your success to masteron ?Or the combo of many other compounds?

    ~Pinnacle~
    I contribute most of my success to busting my ass day in and day out. On a side note, the synergistic effects of other compounds combined does have alot to do with my appearance, but anybody who has ran several cycles before knows that certain compounds do different things, and knows when their appearance slightly changes one certain compound may have caused it.

  9. #9
    deaznuts is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    12
    I used masteron @ 150mg eod for 2 weeks and stopped thought it wasnt doing jack all.
    my bf was around 12% at the time, personally i wouldnt touch it unless your competing.

  10. #10
    Pimp_C's Avatar
    Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    189
    for the price would masteron be worth the risk for me, my main objective is to retain the weight that i have now, small gains would be ok too, but mainly harden my muscles, and become more vascular

  11. #11
    Pimp_C's Avatar
    Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    189
    Also my bf % is around 9-10%, with a little extra bloat from deca and test

  12. #12
    deaznuts is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    12
    I think var is better im on it right now and love it way more. IMO though others are different, i think masteron isn't that good unless its a final touch before a comp.

  13. #13
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I contribute most of my success to busting my ass day in and day out. On a side note, the synergistic effects of other compounds combined does have alot to do with my appearance, but anybody who has ran several cycles before knows that certain compounds do different things, and knows when their appearance slightly changes one certain compound may have caused it.
    I know what you're saying.I have a great many cycles under my belt.I understand the synergy of compounds.I never had the need to run masteron ,so I was curious.Plus I have 20 mls sitting around,so I figured I ask what the deal is by someone running it.I'm around 8% now,and I'm running 80 mcg of IGF plus other things.I might just throw that in for the androgenic effects.

    ~Pinnacle~

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I know what you're saying.I have a great many cycles under my belt.I understand the synergy of compounds.I never had the need to run masteron ,so I was curious.Plus I have 20 mls sitting around,so I figured I ask what the deal is by someone running it.I'm around 8% now,and I'm running 80 mcg of IGF plus other things.I might just throw that in for the androgenic effects.

    ~Pinnacle~

    I hear ya bro, I have a 25ml bottle of it, but its only 50mg/ml, kind of weak. It was either 50mg eod for 6 wks ,or 100mg eod for 3 wks. I did it at 50mg eod, but next time it wont be any less than 100mg eod. I'm seeing some results, but they are minimal as to what they could be

  15. #15
    Pimp_C's Avatar
    Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    189
    you all have been a great help, thanks for your input

  16. #16
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I hear ya bro, I have a 25ml bottle of it, but its only 50mg/ml, kind of weak. It was either 50mg eod for 6 wks ,or 100mg eod for 3 wks. I did it at 50mg eod, but next time it wont be any less than 100mg eod. I'm seeing some results, but they are minimal as to what they could be
    Sounds good.100 mg EOD is what I'll run.See what shakes.

    Thanks!!Appreciate it.

    ~Pinnacle~

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    no prob

  18. #18
    Pimp_C's Avatar
    Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    189
    I was contemplating runing 125mg EOD, is this too much

  19. #19
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp_C
    I was contemplating runing 125mg EOD, is this too much
    No...that's a little under 400 mgs wkly.That's fine.

    I'm running other things,so I don't see the need to go higher.


    ~Pinnacle~

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp_C
    I was contemplating runing 125mg EOD, is this too much
    Well, if it's your first time I'd just go w/ 100 eod. Why do more when you can get exceptional results w/ less??? My whole theory is the most gains on as little as possible. but dont get me wrong, it still has to be an effective dosage to see any real results.

  21. #21
    Pimp_C's Avatar
    Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I know what you're saying.I have a great many cycles under my belt.I understand the synergy of compounds.I never had the need to run masteron ,so I was curious.Plus I have 20 mls sitting around,so I figured I ask what the deal is by someone running it.I'm around 8% now,and I'm running 80 mcg of IGF plus other things.I might just throw that in for the androgenic effects.

    ~Pinnacle~
    Let me know how that works out for you

  22. #22
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp_C
    Let me know how that works out for you
    Sure will.


    ~Pinnacle~

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp_C
    Just wandering if you should frontload masteron
    Its a short acting ester....no need to frontload.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •