DrStacks is offline Junior Member

Help, I shot up and now I'm sick.

Anyone know what I can do to fix this? I shot up on sunday and it felt fine until monday morning when my ass hurt like hell! my ass is all hard where I injected and hurts BAD. my temperature is 101.5 also and I took aspirin. i have used the aspirin before and it doesn't mess with the roids. I injected equipoise and Test200 enethate at 3.5 cc's in EACH but cheek, but only one is the hurt and sick one. i can barely walk, i got a limp, and i feel like SHIT. anyone educated in this or had this problem before? what is it? I have NEVER had this happen in like 350 injections in my life. I know there was as similar post to this but i dont have the time to find it, my ass is hurting sitting here. Thanks guys.

(desperate) bump.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    bump for a man in pain ! Someone please help this poor guy out !

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...injection+pain this is where the question was asked last hope it helps bro

helps a little, seems like it isn't anything to be too worried about. But it is the temperature thing. Anyone know what the temperature means? whats it from? i am sweating bad too.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    The temperature thing worries me. Have you thought about seeing a doctor? Definitely let someone (friend/family) know so that they can keep an eye on you.

yeah that is the thing that is worrying me as well. I thought about seeing a doctor but I just moved in with my parents. I can't no matter what let them know i am on a stack. My father knew about the last one and was okay with it but I am at home now for a few months. I don't like letting anyone know about it except for a doctor which I can't go see because my parents will know what's up. this has never happened before. I am really good at injecting, ect. I know where the nerves are and the i check for blood when i inject. just by the book. but just letting you others know. watch out! you do not want to feel like i do! I guess we are all not invinsible.

Keep yourself cool and relaxed, but don't let yourself fall asleep if you feel light headed.

i also heard of something called what i think is "needle fever" or injection fever or something like that. i heard this in one of my med classes so my guess is it is a true medical term. I forgot all details but something about when a syringe goes in and you get a fever the next day. i dont remember whether it is because it isnt sterile enough or because there was too much liquid or too much alcohol in the solution or what? but i have heard of having a temperature adfter an injection.

you think i should keep myself up? that is what i was contemplating earlier...scared that everything will go wrong in mysleep and then there is nothing i can do about it. my temp has got to be hovering around 102, at 104 and above i suffer serious risks, possible brain damage as it goes higher. i took the aspirin which brought it down for a little while, and it is stabalizing me right now as well as my blood pressure. i think i will set my alarm for 4 hours and go to scleep and let it wake me up, then i will take some more aspirin to stabalize?

I don't know bro, that sounds really serious. If you're not willing to visit a doc then at least call one of those medical hotlines. You can be totally honest with them and get some good advice. But please, consider a visit to a doctor!

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Originally posted by DrStacks
    (desperate) bump.
    Bro, I don't want to tell you wrong here, as I have never done AAS, but from what I've read it sounds to me like its "steroid fever" which can occur when using veterinary steroids . I could be wrong, but I would still see a doctor!! Also, I would take Advil to lower a fever not aspirin. IMO.

Good luck,
    CC

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member

Re: Help, I shot up and now I'm sick.

Originally posted by DrStacks
    ...I injected equipoise and Test200 enethate at 3.5 cc's in EACH but cheek, but only one is the hurt and sick one. i can barely walk, i got a limp, and i feel like SHIT. anyone educated in this or had this problem before
    Am I reading this right? He just did 7 cc's at once? 3.5 cc's in each cheek. That doesn't sound right to me. Seems like a bunch!

Any vets out there with an opinion?

peace,

ttgb

CatGrabber is offline Member
    Sounds like an absess to me. JMO

MindBomb is offline Member
    HOLY MOSES, You don't mean you shot 7 cc at once? That is way too much oil into your system at once. Devide the shots into two sessions.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Get to a doctor, period.

Any time the body's temperature goes to 101.5 degrees, you should see a doctor. Yes, an abcess is possible; it's also possible that you have some bad gear. (Is this the first time you used this batch?)

For fever reduction, neither aspirin nor Advil will do the trick - they are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents, which won't hurt but which won't reduce fever. The standard agent for reducing fever: Tylenol (acetominophen), which has better fever-reducing properties than either of the other drugs.

But running a fever as you are, you are likely at the stage where you need a course of antibiotics to kill the infection. Even if you don't go to your usual family doctor for this one, see a doctor now.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    my opinon ......call a buddy get him to pick you up...tell you parents you are headed out with you buddy for a while and get to the hospital..if you are at 102 right now..and using aspirin to keep you temp down..you should be hiring..anything about 104 is a medical emergency my friend..do yourself a big favor and get yourself to the emerg.

good luck.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    What brands are you usind, dr stacks???

McBain is offline Member
    Cold compresses will work wonders for a fever. Strip yourself down to your boxers and do not have a sheet or any blanket on you (I know it sucks because you will be freezing but it will help you). Then get a face cloth and a bowl of cold water (doesn't have to be freezing cold, just a bit above room temperature). Then proceed to dap yourself with the damp facecloth. Best areas to focus on are: back of the neck, forehead, tender part of the wrist (if your palm is facing you right below your hand), back of the knees, and anywhere else you wish to wipe down but focus on the specific ones I listed.

If you can get someone else to do this for you, like your parents, it would be a lot easier for you. Drink LOTS of water. You should be pissing every 10 minutes, this will help flush out your system. If you are good about wiping yourself down with the cold facecloth the fever should subside fairly quickly or at least put it in check. Also, like TNT mentioned acetominophen is key. Also keep in mind that you are taking the acetominophen, so if your temp comes down to normal don't assume you are fine. Take it easy for a couple days. Fevers can really drain you. I used to have really bad health problems so I am very familiar with fevers Get better soon.

Maybe the gear you go was contaminated? I'd throw it out if I was you, just to be safe.

okay, it is the next morning, temp is back to normal. ass is still a little swollen and "hard". It IS vet steroids . The stuff is legit I know that for sure. My problem is shooting up too much in my opinion of the vet stuff. I shot up 3 cc's of the 50mg fort dodge "equipoise " which is clean and good stuff into the ass cheek that has been fine. In the HURT ass cheek is where I shot the Brovel Testosterona 200. I have used the brovel tons of times but only to 2 cc's, this time I did 3.5cc's to get it over with. Never doing that again! Brovel is also not exactly the cleanest stuff which has to play a part in this. My ass hurts still but not as much as yesterday. Once I get out and start walking I will find out how bad it is. Normally I split up these big shots into multiple ones, but for some stupid reason I must have felt like superman when injecting. I also have the problem with the equipoise because it is only 50mg's/cc.

Anyone know a way of filtering these vet steroids ? putting it through some sort of filter or something?

Thread Information