ukuser is offline New Member

Friendly Advice Needed Please..........

I am thinking of starting a course of OXYBOLONE ORAL 50MG

Have been told to take 1 tablet a day for 5 weeks then stop for a month and re start?

I work out 5 times a week. Can someone please advise me what else i need to be doing correctly for the steroids to work to the max.

What other supplements should i be taking?
    What Diet should i be sticking too?

Sorry if this appears like me being think, but i am just wanting to do the right things and get the full benefits of oxybolone.

Titan1 is offline Member
    If its your first cycle you should use test only and oxybolones are the same as Anadrol and drol is hard on the liver because its a 17aa steroid so noŽone would recomend you using oxybolones for 5weeks and be 1 month off and 5weeks again and also you will gain alot but you will lose much after the cycle if you do a oxybolone only cycle so at least add some test

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you only take those anadrol tabs by itself u first wont make good gains and secondly you'll lose the little that you did gain as soon as you stop. you need some test with that

hey bro look for this cycle get some testosterone Enanthate & shoot 250mg twice a week drop the oxy now am not a big fan of it too much bloat that you will lose after cycle another thing never run orals alone always include testosterone in all your cycles so you dont lose gains from orals & dont lose your sex drive

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

How long you been training and what other cycles have you done?

i have been training for 2 years now, never used any steroids before. whats best then?

Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    If its your first cycle you should use test only and oxybolones are the same as Anadrol and drol is hard on the liver because its a 17aa steroid so noŽone would recomend you using oxybolones for 5weeks and be 1 month off and 5weeks again and also you will gain alot but you will lose much after the cycle if you do a oxybolone only cycle so at least add some test

what is test? sorry i am new to all of this?

Quote Originally Posted by ukuser
    what is test? sorry i am new to all of this?
    dont be sorry bro all of us are here to learn test is testosterone the male hormone.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    dont be sorry bro all of us are here to learn test is testosterone the male hormone.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

where can i buy this from then?

Quote Originally Posted by ukuser
    i have been training for 2 years now, never used any steroids before. whats best then?
    If you check out the novice cycles on this site and try one of them, remember that you need to eat properley as well though,if you dont you wont grow.Theres info on diets on here as well so check them out as well. Good luck!

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Look, no offrnce bro but you shouldnt even be thinkin of a cycle just yet cos you knowledge aboud steroids on the whole is minimul. You need to read the stickies in the educational forum as wel as the diet and workout forums. You cant just take steroids and expect results. Also have you even considered PCT ? And if you need to as what PCT is then you are definitly out of your depth just now. Research this whole steroid thing for a month or 2 then think about it

jesus man, as i say i am new to all of this, thought there were people on here who could help me.......

obviously not!!!!!!

no bro dont say that we all here to help but i agree with the chimcal king you need to get educated first so you can know what your doing there is a sea of infos here on this board & gr8 bros who are willing to help just do your part researching first cycle anti-estrogens & post cycle therapy but most important get your diet in check first & then ask us so we can help you. no flame here bro but we dont want any1 to get hurt thats why we are tellin you to research so you dont hurt yourself remember knowledge is power.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    no bro dont say that we all here to help but i agree with the chimcal king you need to get educated first so you can know what your doing there is a sea of infos here on this board & gr8 bros who are willing to help just do your part researching first cycle anti-estrogens & post cycle therapy but most important get your diet in check first & then ask us so we can help you. no flame here bro but we dont want any1 to get hurt thats why we are tellin you to research so you dont hurt yourself remember knowledge is power.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Thanks bro for your kind message. Where can i specifically find out information about oxybolone and what i need to be takin or doing with it?

sure bro np here you go the profile of oxy aka "anadrol50" http://www.steroid.com/ANADROL%2050.phtml also read this its for novice cycles a sample of how first time cycle look like http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

good luck

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

btw remember always include testosterone in all your cycles & never do any oral cycles alone without testosterone because its a waste for example if you did just anadrol cycle u'll gain alot of water weight & bloat that you will lose most of it after cycle anadrol & dianabol are used just to kick start 4 or 5weeks of the cycle till the testosterone kicks in because test enanthat & cypionate need 4 to 5 weeks to kick in.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

thanks for this bro

Thread Information