masterp432 is offline Junior Member

OK what do u guys think of this cycle

week 1-10 500mg sust
    week 5-10 20mg dbol
    week 8-18 300mg deca
    week 20 and 21 clomid

The reason I am starting dbol at week 5 is because i can't get it before then and i have already started the sust. Do you guys think i should make any changes with the drugs i am using or the times and intervals taht would improve the cycle. I have only bought the sust as of right now but i want to stack with somethin so i thought this might be a good cycle. Moderaters if you have any suggestions please help!!!!!!!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Well, by the time the Sus kicks in - which should be week 3 - your gains will be increasing well enough that I don't think you'll need the d-bol. It's mainly used as a jump start b/c results can be seen and felt quickly.

Why are you not running the Sus / Deca at the same time and for the same length ??? How far into this cycle are you ?? Go ahead and start the deca if you have it on you.

masterp432 is offline Junior Member
    I won't be able to get any kinds of AS till week 5 of sust tahts y I wanted to know what would be good to take at week 5 instead of at the beginning. someone give me a suggestion

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Maybe some winny to close it off ?? You pretty much screwed up by not waiting until you got all your gear before starting. Rookie mistake. Let's not have that happen again.

Lets see.......not sure what to throw it halfway through. Like I said a second ago - maybe some winny ???

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    start deca at week 5 and throw winny in at end and do it 6 weeks till 2 weeks after last deca shot (4 weeks with deca 2 weeks after deca) then wait a week and start clomid as deca works 3 weeks or more in system

Thread Information