Phatso is offline Associate Member

Just had Surgery..

Hey everyone.. ok um i reached my 3rd cycle deca / prop / sustanon250 and my body was lean 84 kgs.. i had gyno surgery cuz it was just getting on my nerves and i popped up to 103 kgs cuz of not moving / eating etc.. anyhow heh i started clen /hydroxycut so far ive reached 88 kgs but lost a lot of muscle as well.. what should i do should i keep at the cardio and hold off the lifting for a while? or should i do cardio and lift.. i wanna loose the flabs real bad.. and those pix are the gyno leftovers :P each pic is from each nipple rofl lotsa #$$ in there and around 1.5 litres of lipo juice all off my chest.. no matter how lean i got even my abs came out my chest wouldnt give in..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just had Surgery..-09082005-001-.jpg   Just had Surgery..-09082005.jpg  

i feel you bro i had also a gyno surgery in aug 2004 last year but i never lost any muscle or gained any fats because before the surgery i set a diet plan while am recovering so i dont gain fat but dont give up bro u'll be fine it take 4 or 5 weeks till you hit the gym again

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

thanks bro yeah i didnt plan it out it just happened real quick had the chance to do it and just went for it.. i got a Q though if i get on AAS again will it come back??

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    ummyyy looks like a mexican dish of enchaladas with cheese and red hot sauce bro. now im hungry...

Goodluck

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatso
    thanks bro yeah i didnt plan it out it just happened real quick had the chance to do it and just went for it.. i got a Q though if i get on AAS again will it come back??
    Did you use anti e during your cycles and for PCT? If so how much and what anti e did you use?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatso
    At first i believed that once the glands were removed then there was no chance of it returning, but i was wrong. One surgeon i spoke to said that they can return. I would be on the safe side and run a good dose of anti-e's if you plan to cycle again.

i used nolvadex through out my cycles 2 tabs daily and 3 weeks after on clomid therapy and had pregnyl 5000 injected... but still gyno came up in my case

caddilac is offline Associate Member
    do you have before/after pics of your chest to see the difference?

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    I would run nolvadex , and l-dex all the way through your next cycle. It costs a little more , but a lot less than the surgery and pain that you had to undergo. Good Luck

shoalin is offline Junior Member
    I had my surgery this past April and I feel like a new man. I had a good diet but I still gained a few because the people in my house, they can sure fry up some chicken .. Dam them, love ya mom.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

nah i coulnt get any pix of before know what u mean shoalin ehhe im constantly visited and treated to sweets ;P

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i've got a mild case of gyno also and always run letro and nolva through cycles. the first one i didn't but most of the gyno developed after the first one. all the anti e's seem to do to me is alleviate a small portion of the water i'm retaining. my chest is very hard to lean up even with abs. next cycle i'll be running letro, nolva and proviron in the mix.

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    Hey man lets eat those mexucan enchiladas

juiced101 is offline New Member
    those pics. are tough looking, i have a mild case of gyno so now i know what it really looks like. How is the soreness and pain?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanecrazy
    Hey man lets eat those mexucan enchiladas
    now im hungry

big_C is offline Member
    if anyone out there takes the importance of a good pct and the use of nolva or prov lightly, stare at that pic for a sec....hang on...i'm poping a nolva right now and my next cycle is 4 weeks away!!

Thread Information