Thread: injecting test

dieseldez is offline New Member

Angry injecting test

gotta question for you all i have done omnadren and test cyp but my ass hurts ridiculously for the next like 4 to 5 days so much i cant squat or do close grip seated rows any ideas on how to get rid of the pain or am i just not able to do test????

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    The omnadren probably will cause some pain much the same as Sustanon . The pain is due to the Propionate component (30mg) and the phenylpropionate component (60mg), both can be fairly irratating to the injection site.
    What kind of test cyp are you using?? If it is Ttokkyo that may explain some of the pain??

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    IF you have some deca of eq mix it in. That will help.

the test was actually ttokoyo and i know i read about the after my 6th shot and stopped takin it but mixing the eq or deca will help any other sugestions??? cuz i was thinking of doing sus, omnadren , deca, primo, then winny but prolly not till next winter so im lookin for advice thanx fellas

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Try mixing the Omnas and Test. Cyp. When I do Sustanon it burns ('cuz of high alcohol content), so mixing it with another oil that has a lower alcohol content will dilute it and lower the alcohol concentration. As far as I have heard, TT Cyp is not too high in it's alcohol content.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    OK some of the problem may be the compounds are not dispursing after the injections. Here are a couple of things you could try to help with dispurse the drug .1. if it's oil based try putting the syrige in the microwave for 5 secs to heat it up without the needle of course. this will thin the oil out a little and make injecting easier. 2. thuroughly massage the injection site. Give this a shot it may make things a whole lot easier.

thanx xxx ill try the microwave i tried massaging it in but it doesnt help its not burning its just painful a real pain in the ass haha well thanx feelas

4plates is offline Banned
    try ibeprophren at 800-1000 mg
    it really works well.

4plates do you mean take it orally right??????

Thread Information