question on boldinate (equipose)??

i was think if you take 500 mg boldinate weekly for 10 weeks will you still gain or not?????? i now that with every cycle you have to put in test but i hate the sides of test the acne i get i hate it so i was think doing 500 mg boldiante only a week and get quilate muscel gains? what do you think? thx

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Not optimal at all.

~SC~

you mean i will be wsting my money???? so i have to add test e like 500mg weekly as well or more?

I think that 99% of those here would agree with me and say "yes".

~SC~

yes i agree to but i hate the acne i get especial in my face man

I see from your profile that your 19 bro. I would suggest waiting on the hormones for a couple more years until you stop growing.

Now if this is for your own research a EQ only cycle will yield minimal gains compared to a cycle with a test ester as your base. The test and EQ will work synergisticly and make your cycle that much more effective. Acne can be minimized with the right supplements.

i am 18 i cycled 4 time before already all i hate the acne i took accutnane every thing i took to remove it! i had acne from nuteral already and with steriods it got worse !

i had mild to severe acne on my face and i removed it buy accutane no i have acne on my back because of steriods

Britguy is offline Banned
    what doses of test have u taken b4 and what types? eg sus, test e, cyp, prop - some affect people worse than others, by the way, you will get so much better results running test and eq side by side

i took sustinol it give bad acne man!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    any steroid can give you acne, not just test! Besides youre only 19 and still developing as a man and going through puberty, thats why steroids make the acne worse. Stop taking steroids and spend your money on food!! Thats how you grow

so if i eat good every day and trianing nuterlay will i grow now!!!!

i eat high protein diet and trian hard 5 times weekly slp 8 hrs daily will i grow nuterally????

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    try some vit b5 do a search for dosages.

Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    i took sustinol it give bad acne man!

out of all the test ive used it was sustanon that broke me out, on my ass where i was stickin myself! test e and prop i was fine, as the guy above states, as your only 19, leave it a good 2 yrs b4 you juice again, theres plenty of time to try it in future, when i was 19 i did dbol only ( uneducated then) and broke out like crazy on my neck, result, i didn't try gear again til i was 25, my advice is to wait 2 yrs or so

i eat high protein diet and trian hard 5 times weekly slp 8 hrs daily will i grow nuterally????
    yes, take the advice of guys who have a lot of experience on here, enjoy yourself, don't pump yourself with that shit for a while, eat well and train smart, get yourself a good base of strength

so if i eat good every day and trianing nuterlay will i grow now!!!!
    YES! If you dont know this already, you need to do a lot of research on diet and exercise. At 19, youre natural test levels are the highest they probably will ever be, there's no reason to shut it down already. Take advantage of it, eat a lot, train hard, and get plenty of rest. Check out the diet forum on here too

spooledup is offline Banned
    Just curious; but how many that responded to this thread have actually done an EQ only cycle?

i am 18 not 19 i just been 18 last month!!!!!! but you think i distroyed my nuteral test because i cycled 4 times before i took a good pct now so you think my test is back to normal??????

i am 18 not 19 i just been 18 last month!!!!!! but you think i distroyed my nuteral test because i cycled 4 times before i took a good pct now so you think my test is back to normal??????
    I would read this and seriously reconsider taking steroids at your age

Take advice from a teenage steroid user. PLEASE

so you think i should leave antill 21 yrs old to cycle again but from now till 21 thats 3 yrs time will i grow in those 3 yrs with out steriods always eat a high protein diet and trian hard and sleep well?????????

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    your messing with your hormones before you are ready.

you DO NOT need steroids at your age to grow!!!!!! What part of that dont you understand? You shouldnt even be thinking about steroids at 18!!

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    you DO NOT need steroids at your age to grow!!!!!! What part of that dont you understand? You shouldnt even be thinking about steroids at 18!!
    i cycled 4 times allready before the think i wish to now is only one think! i want to now if i dont take steriods for 3 yrs and in these 3 yrs i eat and traing and rest well will i still grow and make nice gains or will i be training for nithing?????

for the third time, you WILL grow without steroids at your age if you eat right and train hard and get plenty of rest. Then several years from now when youve built up a solid foundation of muscle you will get way better results from steroids than you will now.

yes i agree to but i hate the acne i get especial in my face man

Oh.......

~SC~

thank you for the help !!!!!!!

big_C is offline Member
    19 is too young bro...your plates might not even be closed yet, they prob are but why chance it...wait. I did my first cycle at 25.

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    I did my first cycle at 21, and even then I was worried if I was too young

forsz is offline Associate Member
    I M 43 on my 1st cycle after 30 years all natural. Gains get harder as years go by..... and i firmly believe it's impossible to make new highs after 40. My gains at 19 were just as good as now ( 700 Test/wk & 40 Var/D ) ; and i work much harder now !

Thread Information