falker is offline Associate Member

need a kick in da ars

HELP!, I need some motivation man! I am 37 and 223lbs, I used to smoke like a pack of cigs a day but now that I'm on clen I smoke more. I have been doing clen for a week now and still can't seem to stop giving into the cravings for food or smoke.
    I'm not a lean 223, or even a sorta trim 223, I have a tire going around my belly that I can sit a drink on when I'm sitting down.
    WTF is going on with me? I was 195 before my last cycle and looked good but now(since PCT) I can't even pick up a weight.(PCT was sept/04)
    All downhill!
    What do you guys do when you don't feel like eating lean or doing cardio besides look at guys like me for motivation?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need a kick in da ars-sept1st05.jpg  

Soup is offline Associate Member
    Why can't you pick up a weight, lack of motivation, miss the strength you had? I believe that lifting is quite a bit mental. There is nothing that we can say to motivate you, it has to come from inside. I would not recommend another cycle until you shed some wieght. Start casrdio on a regular basis, and kick your own ass into gear. Clean up your diet, clen ain't magic and supplements only get you so far.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Maybe pick up a bodybuilding dvd or some books bro that might help motivate you.

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    Its like anything in life. You need a positive anchor(to plant in your mind) to reinforce the benefits and and a negative one to make you want to move or else.
    Try NLP (www.rain.org/~da5e/nlpself.html) works for me and I use it on my kids as well to motivate them.

Lack of motivation is a terrible thing. I think the hardest part is just getting started. Once you've started thats half the battle IMO. Train hard and stay disciplined. Once you see your body changing.....that should be motivation enough to keep going and to stick with it. Self satisfaction is a great feeling and with that comes confidence.....thats a deadly combination.

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    old pics of u when u where in shape (if they exist) or the mirror is a good motivation. or how bout this GET IN THE GYM FATTY. jk good luck

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Lack of motivation is a terrible thing. I think the hardest part is just getting started. Once you've started thats half the battle IMO. Train hard and stay disciplined. Once you see your body changing.....that should be motivation enough to keep going and to stick with it. Self satisfaction is a great feeling and with that comes confidence.....thats a deadly combination.
    I totally agree. Motivation is the key for mostly everything, including school, solving problems, etc. not only bodybuilding.

falker is offline Associate Member
    LOL, get in the gym fatty. I need my wife to say that.

I ran today, freaking lungs fell out!
    I feel better now, I'll put the clen to good use now I hope.
    Thanks guys

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i got some clen i wanna use to trim up but i think you gotta get cardio all worked out first as well as diet before clen or anything will help you.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by falker
    LOL, get in the gym fatty. I need my wife to say that.

I ran today, freaking lungs fell out!
    I feel better now, I'll put the clen to good use now I hope.
    Thanks guys
    thats kind of an oxymoron considering clen decreases aerobic capicity of those who use it.

Thread Information