franky4c is offline New Member

Unhappy help with cutting cycle

i am in the midst of my first ever cycle of anything and i am in the 4th and final week of a superdrol cycle. i badly need to cut and despite benching ~380 pounds, i am about 22% body fat and dont look nearly as good as i should.

i want a simple cycle that will allow me to cut as quickly as possible. i know a decent amount about pct, superdrol, and ergo but nothing about illegal stuff.

i have access to literally every drug profiled on this site thru a cousin of mine, so anything that could be recommended could be obtained.

i will of course complete my pct and wait a while before going on a cutting cycle, but i wanna plan it out. i am in serious need of a body transformation due to completing my first year of law school at the top of my class but fat as hell.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    diet and cardio are the keys to burning fat, not drugs. Start here

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=75729

Once you get that down, you can look into an ECA stack, clen , or T3, but work on your diet first. If your diet sucks, all the drugs in the world wont drop off bf

PRacer is offline New Member
    Hey whats up guys, do you think somebody could give me an amazing eating plan for just cutting and leaning up perfectly? My stats 165lbs 13% body fat, i wanna drop to about 7% asap, if anyone could give me a really good plan, please let me know id really appreciate it, thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    diet and cardio are the keys to burning fat, not drugs. Start here

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=75729

Once you get that down, you can look into an ECA stack, clen, or T3, but work on your diet first. If your diet sucks, all the drugs in the world wont drop off bf
    I concur.

Try and cut naturally before supplementing any hormones or drugs into your routine. Cardio first thing in the A.M. on an empty stomach is most effective for maximum fat loss and in addition to that interval training is the most effective form of cardio. Train hard and stay disciplined.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I agree wit the other bros, am cardio everyday, solid cutting diet (check the cutting sticky in the diet forum) and start off with some simple supplements like a green tea extract, some alcar and ala, see how u go for a couple of months and if ur making gd progress then carry on, if u realli need it u can add eca or clen later on

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    At 22% BF you really need to rule out the drugs for now and concentrate
    on your diet, cardio and training first... Sure they would help, but they will
    also help better once you have yourself in better conditioning too...

You should post up what your current diet is and/or what diet got you to
    be 380lbs at 22%BF and then you shuol dbe able to get some more solid
    advice on how to get you down to 16%-18%BF without even using drugs
    for now...

Thread Information