Found a new way to run my clen/benadryl, and damnit it works great!!!

Ok, I've tried the 2 wks on, 2 wks off thing before. And I've done it straight through with benadryl every 3rd week. To be completely honest, I didnt think it did shit. I think I have found a new way to run it, and I found it by mistake!!! I have been running my clen recently 2 days on,2 days off instead of the 2 wks on /off deal. Well a couple nights ago I was having some type of allergic reaction, and the only benadryl in the house was my stepdaughters kids liquid benadryl(bubble gum flavored, yippie) I took 6 tblspn of it, alot more than recommended but i know my body and it usually takes me a little more than usual to do anything. Well, it just occurred to me today, that I've been off the clen for the past couple days, and I'm still shaking like I'm on it!! So my conclusion is that when you run your clen 2 days on, 2 days off and hit up the benadryl, it magnifies the effects of the clen and sort of prolongs it in your system until the 2 days your back on it. So this is my deal now. 6 tblspns is a bit much for most people, I've cut it down to 4, still alot more than the average person should take. And for some reason I think the liquid benadryl is better than the tabs, and dont ask me why. So here is my gameplan guys, 2 days on, 2 days off. No more 2 wk bullshit, no more clen straight through, no need for ketofin. on my off days I will consume 4 tblspns of childrens bubble gum flavored benadryl right before bed time. Sit back and watch the magic!!!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Interesting.How many weeks have you been running the clen 2 days on/2 off?

~Pinnacle~

rigth now only 2 wks, I was doing 2 wks on,2 wks off, but realized that if I continued to run it that way it was going to fall short on my show. As in, the 2 wks off would be scheduled the 2 wks prior to the show, so I decided to change it to 2 days on/off

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    rigth now only 2 wks, I was doing 2 wks on,2 wks off, but realized that if I continued to run it that way it was going to fall short on my show. As in, the 2 wks off would be scheduled the 2 wks prior to the show, so I decided to change it to 2 days on/off
    When I finish up with the IGF I'm running.I'm going to try your way.Sounds good,with less sides possibly.Plus you save on Clen as well.

Nice post!!

~Pinnacle~

thanks bro, exactly right!! Saves on clen , more bang for the buck, and results.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep us posted with your progress. This could be interesting...

dragon69 is offline Member
    I also have used clen in a 'few days on/ few days off' manner. See no problem with it at all.
    However, I do wonder if the shaking you were feeling wasn't left over from the previous day (clen lasts about 36 hours you know) or perhaps the psuedoephedrin in the childrens benadryl.

btw you shouldn't be drinking the kids medicines on them, makes for misserable kids.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmmm, this makes sense actually sense clen doesn't have time to seriously downregulate the receptors then benedryl clears them every 3rd day. Interesting actually. I believe you can actually do the same thing with t3 but you can keep taking clen without a break? Please keep posting your results here, thanks.

yeah, it seems to be working alright, the only problem that I'm having is when I take the benadryl late at night it seems to kickstart the clen up stronger or something and my heart rate immediately goes up at night, making it hard to get tired and fall asleep. You'd think w/ the benadryl it would knock me out but it doesnt. So I'm going to start doing it a little earlier at night, then pop 3 melatonins before bed time to help w/ my sleep. I'll keep you guys posted w/ the progress

yeah, it seems to be working alright, the only problem that I'm having is when I take the benadryl late at night it seems to kickstart the clen up stronger or something and my heart rate immediately goes up at night, making it hard to get tired and fall asleep. You'd think w/ the benadryl it would knock me out but it doesnt. So I'm going to start doing it a little earlier at night, then pop 3 melatonins before bed time to help w/ my sleep. I'll keep you guys posted w/ the progress
    The only thing I've been thinking about is this.One of the side effects,a nasty one,from taking too high a dose of bendryl is shakes and rapid heart beat.I know you've exceeded the recomended dose,so I wonder if that's a possiblity?
    I'm sure the clen is part of the big picture,but I'm wondering if the high dose of benadryl may play a factor in your shakes as well.
    Just a thought to digest.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    The only thing I've been thinking about is this.One of the side effects,a nasty one,from taking too high a dose of bendryl is shakes and rapid heart beat.I know you've exceeded the recomended dose,so I wonder if that's a possiblity?
    I'm sure the clen is part of the big picture,but I'm wondering if the high dose of benadryl may play a factor in your shakes as well.
    Just a thought to digest.

~Pinnacle~
    Good point, didnt know that. I will adjust my dosage accordingly, drop it down to 2 tblspns and see how that works. Thanks

Good point, didnt know that. I will adjust my dosage accordingly, drop it down to 2 tblspns and see how that works. Thanks
    Excellent!!!Keep everyone posted on your findings.This is rather interesting.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Excellent!!!Keep everyone posted on your findings.This is rather interesting.

~Pinnacle~
    Dude, the only reason I think it's the clen and not the shakes from the benadryl, is because I'm feeling them the next day after the benadryl. It's not like i'm getting them right when I take it you know.

I don't think benadryl would "amplify" the effects of clen , other than refreshing receptors...but, since I discovered the use of benadryl with clen to upgrade receptors, I've heard of alot of different dosing protocals (sent to me via e-mail).

What I think is that this isn't optimal, in terms of fat loss, since you are off as long as you are on, and in addition, the 6th week anticatabolic effect may not take place, as it would appear to only happen after repeated dosing for a prolonged amount of time.

However, maybe you should experiment with different dosing protocals, each time making sure to use the same (huge) dose of your bubblegum flavored benadryl. Maybe try one week on clen and one on benadryl + clen? Or 10 days on clen, and 4 on Benadryl...

My reccomendations are what I feel to be optimal for both fat burning and anti-catabolism, on the current research.

(All these claims are found cited and referenced in my Clen Profile)

I'm glad to hear, however, that you've had some success with using Benadryl, as admittedly, it was my discovery and I don't like when people fail to realize the expected results from trusting me enough to take my advice.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I'm glad to hear, however, that you've had some success with using Benadryl, as admittedly, it was my discovery and I don't like when people fail to realize the expected results from trusting me enough to take my advice.
    You also do not like it when someone(me) has that method fail to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You also do not like it when someone(me) has that method fail to work.

Nah..I don't mind it if it's you...

But anyway, from polls on this method (using benadrl to upgrade beta's), and feedback...from those who've tried it...there were 2 people who said it didn't work at all for them..

-oh-

Wait..

NO...

Now there's only one....

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    i personally like running clen ED for 6 weeks no time off with benadryl every other week for a week about..seems to work best for me i read somewhere that it was better to run the clen all the way through with the benadryl about every other week..ill look for that post im not sure if it was this forum or a different.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    interesting... wondering if taking clen staight thru with a benedryl dose every 3rd day with the clen would keep receptors clean... hmmm

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    yes i thought it was on here and it was posted by hooker...

i tried it, i loved it, thats how i do it...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=148950

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    How did you come onto or across using benadryl to upregulate receptors? Good stuff....

Thread Information