Infection! someone help!

did a shot on monday, Tuesday night i got the flu, today (wenesday) my rear delt/upper tri is red and warm, so i have an infection..... am i ****ed?

-GHDT

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    what are you injecting? Do you have a fever?

injecting 1ml/250mg of test enanathate

my sides last night were, hot n colds, cold sweats,tiny fever. thats about it

this was my 6th shot...

is this your first cycle?

yea it is my first cycle.

You MAY be allergic to Test E, im not a dr so I couldnt tell you 100%. Is the juice 100% legit? However, did you do the proper procedure of cleaning the top of the vial with an alcohol swab, and cleaning the injection site? Did you aspirate , did you use a clean needle? How is the injection site right now?

I am not allergic to test e, yes i swabbed the top of the amp. yes i used a Clean pre packaged 1 inch 21 guage, need / syringe (twist needle in then pull off cap), i swabbed my shoulder and my bud started to put the needle in but it wouldnt go in, so he stopped trying at (1-2 mm in my skin), then pulled out and tried again in a slighty diff spot and it slid in like butter, could the need picked up alittle bacteria?
    just seems kinda weird to why id get a infection. And yes we always aspirate .
    Last edited by GetHugeDieTrying; 09-07-2005 at 01:12 PM.

really i just need to know if i am gonna be OK. Can we play CSI after please!!!!!!

*note* today i have no fever, barley hot n colds, no sweating. Just abit of redness and warmness in my upp tricep/ rear delt

-thx
    -ghdt

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    really i just need to know if i am gonna be OK. Can we play CSI after please!!!!!!

*note* today i have no fever, barley hot n colds, no sweating. Just abit of redness and warmness in my upp tricep/ rear delt

-thx
    -ghdt
    take a deep breath and relax, you will be fine I promise you. I hesitate to call it an infection just yet. You don't have much experience with this so you will find that occasionally no matter how you shoot you will get swollen and red injection sites. On your 6th shot of test E it's just about to kick in so the fever and flu like symptoms are most likely comming from that. Here's what you do, relax, wait a few days, if it gets considerably worse then go to a doc and get antibiotics. Chances are it won't get too much worse and in a week or so the swelling will go down and your flu will be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    take a deep breath and relax, you will be fine I promise you. I hesitate to call it an infection just yet. You don't have much experience with this so you will find that occasionally no matter how you shoot you will get swollen and red injection sites. On your 6th shot of test E it's just about to kick in so the fever and flu like symptoms are most likely comming from that. Here's what you do, relax, wait a few days, if it gets considerably worse then go to a doc and get antibiotics. Chances are it won't get too much worse and in a week or so the swelling will go down and your flu will be gone.
    That was going to be my conclusion, I totally agree with SYMATECH. Just was asking <?> to weed out any other stuff.

THE CROW is offline Associate Member
    1ST cycle, and your shooting delts, Damn!

the Swelling has gone down substantially since monday, and it is kinda of tender, (still some oil in my delt), But my symtoms are going down. Thx for ur experience guys!

p.s. i dont mind shooting my delts, is my quads that scare me

-ghdt

NewJuicer4747 is offline New Member
    i'm on my first cycle, and only shoot delts and quads, i prefer to see what i'm doing, so i can look for blood when i aspirate , etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    the Swelling has gone down substantially since monday, and it is kinda of tender, (still some oil in my delt), But my symtoms are going down. Thx for ur experience guys!

p.s. i dont mind shooting my delts, is my quads that scare me

-ghdt
    I must agree glutes and delts are my favorite. I did quads once, never again

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    first off. Quit using a fuking turkey baster to shoot your delts. You can go as small as 25g w/ no problem pushing oils, super easy if they're warm.

This is why you should always have an antibiotic on hand. Go get one from the doc, even now if you're getting better and don't use. Next time you have an infection scare you start yout antibiotic.

Thread Information