muscleup is offline Associate Member

I finally went to the Doc today...cycle question also

Well Bro's I finally went to see a Urologist Today....I had everything checked out, from Testicular cancer screening to Prostate screening, and I also had my Test levels, Lh levels and Prolactin levels checked....I think I actually suffer from low testosterone levels and I probably will wind up getting a script soon...My sex drive is very low and I have quit waking up in the morning with erections so I thought it was time to get some piece of mind.....I was wondering if they put me on Hormone therapy How exactly would I cycle around that......If anybody has any experience in this field please respond...As my cycle will start in a few short weeks........Thanks guys

Bump...HHHELLLOO

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I hope you luck bro, keep us posted but heres a bump bro.

viper is offline Member
    muscleup...if they put you on replacement therapy....that just means you get some name brand positively legit testosterone cypionate (if your in the USA)....
    most md's will put you on 200mg every 2-4 weeks.....make sure you tell them you want to inject yourself at home because the pharmacy will give you more than you need every month.....just do your cycles like you normally would, but schedule your md appointments to be during your off cycle times, so you dont get checked and have a test level to high.....
    plus a bonus would also be that if you get caught using gear or with syringes by anyone even your family, you have a legitimate reason to have the supplies....SEE MY RX, now go away....haha

Thanks viper

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool A couple more comments...

muscleup, there's not too much we can add until you get your lab results. At that point,I can probably provide some additional feedback and helpful hints.

As always, viper is right on in his resposne. Two helpful notes to add: If you receive a prescription for test (or any other AS-related drug), make a copy of the precription before you have it filled so you have a hardcopy as well as a prescription label. Second, keep in mind that unlike most prescriptions, which have a one-year renewal period (meaning that if the prescription has renewals listed, you have up to one year from the date it was written to get the renewals), the renewal period for Schedule III anabolic prescriptions is only six months - plan accordingly.

Thread Information