playa_414 is offline New Member

Question Anavar on off cycle?

How bad would it be to run anavar , at a low dose like 10-20mg/day, between cycles?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Pretty bad cuz it can still surpress your HPTA and your natural test doesn't really come back fully unless you're clean.

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    bump

Not bad at all, on small dosages anavar hardly fully suppresses your test levels. It's one of the most mild anabolics out there, thats why most females take it. Thats exactly what I'm doing this winter. Only thing I'm doing for about the next 6-8 months is GH, slin, and a short var cycle of 6 wks at a low dosage of 20mg/day

so at a low dosage, var is ok to run between cycles mainly to cut down

and also retain muscle from a previous cycle

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    A buddy of mine bridged between cycles with 'var at 30mg a day. He got leaner, stronger, and didn't complain about anything, so I think at low doses it may be ok. One thing you have to realize is that you may not react the same way to it, and it may shut you down harder then you think, so look around some more and make sure it is what you want to do before you commit to it. Good luck buddy.

thanks guys, and any more info on this subject would be greatly appriciated

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    if i ran it between cycles i would run trib the whole way threw. just to make sure i didn't get shut down. jmo
    zer

Let me rephrase what I said before. It wont COMPLETELY shut you down at a low dosage IF your test levels have been returned back to normal from the previous cycle. Just dont assume and half-ass it.

I was thinking of staring 2 weeks after my pct, and aslo what is trib? another thing is will all of the fat that you cut when using anavar , with a strict diet and training, come back after a few months. Then will it get get harder to lose

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp_C
    I was thinking of staring 2 weeks after my pct, and aslo what is trib? another thing is will all of the fat that you cut when using anavar, with a strict diet and training, come back after a few months. Then will it get get harder to lose
    2 wks after PCT too soon IMO. I'd wait like a month-month and a half, especially if I never had any HCG in my PCT. Tribulus is a herbal supplement that is shown to increase testosterone production and libido, dont ask me specifics as I couldnt tell you off the top of my head. I dont understand what you mean by gaining fat back after you drop the var and having a harder time losing it?? If you continue to eat healthy and train hard the fat gain will be minimal if any. The biggest thing that will change this is your diet and cardio. It will not be harder to lose next time if thats what your asking.

as far as the diet goes. you eat fat you gain fat. keep it lean and you shouldn't expierience to much fat gain. jmo
    zer

Quote Originally Posted by hulkzer
    as far as the diet goes. you eat fat you gain fat. keep it lean and you shouldn't expierience to much fat gain. jmo
    zer
    You eat too much fat or unhealthy fats and you'll gain fat. you could easily consume 200-300 grams of healthy fats such as pb, flax, almonds, and stay relatively lean(say 12%ish bulking season). But fat is a bodybuilders freind, and there always comes a time where more is needed to gain new muscle.

thanks guys I will take all of you input in to consideration

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    You eat too much fat or unhealthy fats and you'll gain fat. you could easily consume 200-300 grams of healthy fats such as pb, flax, almonds, and stay relatively lean(say 12%ish bulking season). But fat is a bodybuilders freind, and there always comes a time where more is needed to gain new muscle.
    thats what i was saying but didn't state bad fats

Unoid is offline Member
    perhaps taking var 20-30ED after PCT would be fine if you took tongkat ali and trib and perhaps a hcg shot or two throughout. SHould keep your hpta just fine if not better.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I never think its a good idea to bridge between cycles because thats what we call a lifer you never really come off

so if I was to run anavar between cycles, then I should definatley consider some HCG . How much HCG would be prefered?

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp_C
    so if I was to run anavar between cycles, then I should definatley consider some HCG. How much HCG would be prefered?
    Id say preferably 500 iu day for 10 days after your current cycle, or 500iu/day for 10 days somewhere halfway into your var cycle. Actually, if it were me I'd get 10,000 iu's ,do half at the end of this cycle(500iu/day 10 days) then half starting in the middle of my 6 wk var cycle.

so bottom ine is the results worth the risk

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i know a guy who takes var a good 7 months out of the year his natty test levels test out fine but everyone is different

I did'nt plan on 7 months, more like 5-7 weeks

is trib an anti-e, vitamin, orshould I look into a source to get it

bump

I would like to,reserch more so any expierinced input woul be gretly appriciated

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    OK lets clear one thing up here, there is a big difference between Bridging and Cruising and what you guys are talking about is cruising and NOT Bridiging, that is using a low dose Anabolic to move from one cycle to another. Bridging is using something like IGF and/or HGH, which are NOT Anabolic, to move between cycles. Bridging also allows you to do proper PCT where Cruising does not. Dont kid yourself, if you decide to cruise, all you are doing is staying on, low dose or not, including Anavar , your HPTA is still shutdown to some extent, You want to be very sure you know what you are doing if you decide to Cruise, ie regular blood tests to make sure everything is functioning normally. At a young age, cruising is a big mistake IMO !!!!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Kale has it right. Your question should be 'should I stay on cycle during off cycle?", now that makes no sense, but that's essentially what you asked. jk

Thread Information