kungen1234 is offline Junior Member

Could you give me some feedback on my 1st cycle? Some questions regarding anadrol

First off stats;
    22yrs old
    200lbs ~20% BF
    6'2 tall
    Working out for 3 years, got workout and clean diet in check(~4000kcals now but will up to 6000kcal and maybe even more once I go on the juice).

This is what I had in mind;
    Week 1-3 Anadrol 50mg (frontload)
    Week 1-9 750mg Test. Enth.
    Week 10-14 30mg/ed Nolva

9000 iu total of HCG ready at hand if needed, and then injected in 500 iu injections 3000 iu's/week starting week 9.

Now about anadrol, I would like to front with dianabol but I could only buy BDragons 500 tabs package, alittle much when I only need 60 tabs. Should I use anything to counteract with the alleged bloodpressure rise with anadrol? What compounds can I use to protect my liver?(forget milk thistle, its a myth it doesnt help). A tale I heard of down at the pub goes something like drinking a 7 litres of cream in a week, obviously wreaking havoc on your cholesterol levels, but it supposedly helps/aids the liver. Maybe its just an urban legend..

What could be done against the bloating with anadrol? Nolva perhaps?

Thanks in advance, kungen.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by kungen1234
    First off stats;
    22yrs old
    200lbs ~20% BF
    6'2 tall
    Working out for 3 years, got workout and clean diet in check(~4000kcals now but will up to 6000kcal and maybe even more once I go on the juice).

Week 10-14 30mg/ed Nolva

9000 iu total of HCG ready at hand if needed, and then injected in 500 iu injections 3000 iu's/week starting week 9.

Now about anadrol, I would like to front with dianabol but I could only buy BDragons 500 tabs package, alittle much when I only need 60 tabs. Should I use anything to counteract with the alleged bloodpressure rise with anadrol? What compounds can I use to protect my liver?(forget milk thistle, its a myth it doesnt help). A tale I heard of down at the pub goes something like drinking a 7 litres of cream in a week, obviously wreaking havoc on your cholesterol levels, but it supposedly helps/aids the liver. Maybe its just an urban legend..

First off,50 mg of drol won't do much at all.100 mgs is the lowest I would go.

Secondly,I'd reconsider drol for a first cycle.It's not a newbie drug.

Third,you'd need far more than 60 tabs of Dbol @ 5mgs for a cycle.

Forth,l-dex will help with water retention.

~Pinnacle~

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    I agree but I used drol on my first cycle and I tapered from 50 up to 100... 50mg is effective just not as effective as 100mg.

kungen- Now on your statement about milk thistle... you are wrong. It does work to help with liver values and detox. Again take milk thistle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~

Ah I see, but 100 would be the roof for drol wouldnt it? Atleast from what I can read in its profile here on this site.

As I said theyre from British Dragon and are called Methanabol, they come in 10mg tabs. 3x10mg a day = 30mgs/day for 3 weeks(i rounded it off to 20 days) = 60tabs.

Hey guys wrong board but my guy is a trainer and a deala, and he takes hgh, and was sayin 1-3 ui's a day. not 3000 ius a week. Just wondering what that much hgh will do? grow like a weed?

4 bloating Liquid Arimidex is ur best bet, 50ml amps, 0.5 ml a day reduces ur water rention amazingly better than any product. and yes u drink it.
    p.s. Novla blocks ur chemical receptors to stop bitch tits which is of course a symtom "gyno". Novla wont cure ur water retention
    -ghdt

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    Hey guys wrong board but my guy is a trainer and a deala, and he takes hgh, and was sayin 1-3 ui's a day. not 3000 ius a week. Just wondering what that much hgh will do? grow like a weed?
    you can make your own thread. stealing others threads is not cool. 3000iu huh? Well I think ronnie coleman uses 12-16iu per day... Try it and report back

First off stats;
    22yrs old
    200lbs ~20% BF
    6'2 tall

Week 10-14 30mg/ed Nolva

[U]

gonna kill yoself

gonna kill yoself
    maybe he meant hcg ...

big_C is offline Member
    yea, bump the drol to 100 mg ED, four weeks. But again, drol is not a newbie AS, D-bol would be my choice if your going to do an oral, for a first cycle, I wouldn't do any orals. Milk Thisle will cleanse your Liver and keep the liver counts in check

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Ah I see, but 100 would be the roof for drol wouldnt it? Atleast from what I can read in its profile here on this site.

As I said theyre from British Dragon and are called Methanabol, they come in 10mg tabs. 3x10mg a day = 30mgs/day for 3 weeks(i rounded it off to 20 days) = 60tabs.
    At 10 mgs you are right.

As for the roof on drol.Well,I'm running 200 mgs ED right now.I have alot of experience with drol.One of my favorites.So 100 mgs is not the roof.That's "Hookers" opinion only.
    You'll like 100,50 you won't.

~Pinnacle~

If you read my post again you'll see I never mentioned HGH, I did however mention HCG , as in Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin, a hormone that mimics the LH(luteinizing hormone) in your body.

gonna kill yoself

Explain to me how that is going to kill me? Hell even cat recommends 3000 iu's every 5 days; http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cathcg.htm

I opted for 500iu shots however to not desensitize my leydig cells.

FitnessAndMuscle is offline New Member
    Hi Swede!

Do at least 100mg ED for 2-3weeks as a front.
    Hcg is better to run from w1-w10 at 500iu e4d.

Explain to me how that is going to kill me? Hell even cat recommends 3000 iu's every 5 days;

I opted for 500iu shots however to not desensitize my leydig cells.
    He did think it was GH, I am sure of it... I use 2000iu every four days at the end of my cycle and it worked like a charm.

If you are worried about desensitization issues take nolva at a low dose when using hcg ... it helps prevent damage to leydig cells.

Well my source only has 3x 1500 iu's(I suspect, he says its enough for my cycle and im not gonna debate it with him right now).

Ive decided to take out the orals.

Week 1 1000mg test enth.
    Week 2-9 500mg test enth.

That way I dont need to frontload with orals, the injectibles kick in right away full force(and if you do the math you'll see i'll have ~1g of test enth every week floating around in my system).
    Last edited by kungen1234; 09-08-2005 at 09:57 AM.

Week 1 1000mg test enth.
    Week 2-9 500mg test enth.

That way I dont need to frontload with orals, the injectibles kick in right away full force(and if you do the math you'll see i'll have ~1g of test enth every week floating around in my system).
    I think if this is your first cycle 1g is too much... Also, even with a frontload you will still have a few weeks before it really kicks in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I think if this is your first cycle 1g is too much... Also, even with a frontload you will still have a few weeks before it really kicks in.
    Mesomorphyl I dont mean to be a besserweisser but my perception on esters are that they extend the halflife. Thus;

Test enth.
    Injection 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Week 1 1000
    Week 2 500 500
    Week 3 250 250 500
    Week 4 125 125 250 500
    Week 5 62.5 62.5 125 250 500
    Week 6 31 31 62,5 125 250 500

As you can see these numbers arent spot on since I will be taking two shots a week but they should give you an indication of WHY I choose to shoot myself up with 1000mg the first week.

The reason why Test Enth takes three weeks to "kick in" is because of the buildup
    Example
    Injection 1 2 3 4 5
    Week 1 500
    Week 2 250 500
    Week 3 125 250 500
    Week 4 62 125 250 500
    Week 5 31 62.5 125 250 500

As you can see the first week you'll have 500mgs of test enth, 2nd week 750mgs and 3rd week 875mg test enth, week 4 937,5mg , week 5 968,75mg

So why slowly build up your Test Enth levels to 1 gram a week by 5 weeks instead of taking 1 grams first week and then maintain that throughout the entire cycle?
    Last edited by kungen1234; 09-08-2005 at 10:09 AM.

Mesomorphyl I dont mean to be a besserweisser but my perception on esters are that they extend the halflife.
    Ok ok ok ok, I just seen my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Ok ok ok ok, I just seen my mistake.
    BTW thats a kickass avatar you got

Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    yea, bump the drol to 100 mg ED, four weeks. But again, drol is not a newbie AS, D-bol would be my choice if your going to do an oral, for a first cycle, I wouldn't do any orals. Milk Thisle will cleanse your Liver and keep the liver counts in check

Milk Thistle
    Milk thistle for the treatment of liver disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.

Jacobs BP, Dennehy C, Ramirez G, Sapp J, Lawrence VA.

Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco 94143, USA. [email protected]

PURPOSE: Milk thistle, an herbal compound, is the dietary supplement taken most frequently by patients with chronic liver disease. We performed a systematic review of the literature to determine the efficacy and safety of this herb for the treatment of liver disease. METHODS: We searched English and non-English reports through July 1999 using thirteen databases and reference lists, and contacting manufacturers and technical experts. Reviewers independently screened all reports to identify randomized placebo-controlled trials that evaluated milk thistle for the treatment of liver disease. Outcomes of primary interest included mortality, histological findings on liver biopsy specimens, serum aminotransferase and albumin levels, and prothrombin times. RESULTS: Fourteen trials met inclusion criteria. Four trials reported outcomes for mortality among 433 participants. The overall summary odds ratio for mortality in the milk thistle group compared with placebo was 0.8 (95% confidence interval [CI]: 0.5 to 1.5; P = 0.6). Three trials assessed histology on liver biopsy; study quality was inversely associated with the likelihood of histological benefit for milk thistle compared with placebo. There were no differences in serum alanine aminotransferase, aspartate aminotransferase, or albumin levels, or prothrombin times, among participants assigned to milk thistle compared with those assigned to placebo. The only statistically significant difference was a greater reduction in alanine aminotransferase levels among patients with chronic liver disease assigned to milk thistle (-9 IU/L, 95% CI: -18 to -1 IU/L; P = 0.05), but this reduction was of negligible clinical importance and no longer statistically significant after limiting analyses to studies of longer duration or of higher quality. The frequency of adverse effects was low and, in clinical trials, indistinguishable from placebo. CONCLUSION: Treatment with milk thistle appears to be safe and well tolerated. We found no reduction in mortality, in improvements in histology at liver biopsy, or in biochemical markers of liver function among patients with chronic liver disease. Data are too limited to exclude a substantial benefit or harm of milk thistle on mortality, and also to support recommending this herbal compound for the treatment of liver disease.

Milk Thistle
    Milk thistle for the treatment of liver disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.

Jacobs BP, Dennehy C, Ramirez G, Sapp J, Lawrence VA.

Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco 94143, USA. [email protected]

PURPOSE: Milk thistle, an herbal compound, is the dietary supplement taken most frequently by patients with chronic liver disease. We performed a systematic review of the literature to determine the efficacy and safety of this herb for the treatment of liver disease. METHODS: We searched English and non-English reports through July 1999 using thirteen databases and reference lists, and contacting manufacturers and technical experts. Reviewers independently screened all reports to identify randomized placebo-controlled trials that evaluated milk thistle for the treatment of liver disease. Outcomes of primary interest included mortality, histological findings on liver biopsy specimens, serum aminotransferase and albumin levels, and prothrombin times. RESULTS: Fourteen trials met inclusion criteria. Four trials reported outcomes for mortality among 433 participants. The overall summary odds ratio for mortality in the milk thistle group compared with placebo was 0.8 (95% confidence interval [CI]: 0.5 to 1.5; P = 0.6). Three trials assessed histology on liver biopsy; study quality was inversely associated with the likelihood of histological benefit for milk thistle compared with placebo. There were no differences in serum alanine aminotransferase, aspartate aminotransferase, or albumin levels, or prothrombin times, among participants assigned to milk thistle compared with those assigned to placebo. The only statistically significant difference was a greater reduction in alanine aminotransferase levels among patients with chronic liver disease assigned to milk thistle (-9 IU/L, 95% CI: -18 to -1 IU/L; P = 0.05), but this reduction was of negligible clinical importance and no longer statistically significant after limiting analyses to studies of longer duration or of higher quality. The frequency of adverse effects was low and, in clinical trials, indistinguishable from placebo. CONCLUSION: Treatment with milk thistle appears to be safe and well tolerated. We found no reduction in mortality, in improvements in histology at liver biopsy, or in biochemical markers of liver function among patients with chronic liver disease. Data are too limited to exclude a substantial benefit or harm of milk thistle on mortality, and also to support recommending this herbal compound for the treatment of liver disease.
    Liver disease and having a supplement to help cleans it are two different things... how many milligrams of milk thistle did they use in this trial?

Thread Information