MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member

Is Anybody Else Tired Of Dbol Bashing!!!???

i'm just curious as to why everytime dbol is mentioned on this forum......most people jump on the dbol-bashing bandwagon, and i dont understand. i have used dbol many times for many years. i think that people need to do some homework prior to saying "dbol by itself is bad", "dbol is bad unless you have been using other stuff for ALONG time", or other comments. dbol is more effective than any other compound out there. if used properly, dbol will not give anymore problems than other aas's, and it can be QUALITY gains if used properly as well. coupled with proper diet and training. just like any other aas.

I also speak with much personal experience about dbol. not just about what i've read or heard. i feel that if youre going to comment on a particular substance...then i would hope you have personal knowledge and experience with that substance. i dont know crap about primo/t3/t4/etc. so i wont comment about stuff i dont know about.

lets just try and keep things to opinions based on experiences, not just empty and ignorant opinions. sorry if i sound a little pissy, but i like dbol and have had nothing but positive results from it for a very long time.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    I like this thread already, i agree with you 100% bro. I had great gains on my first cycle which included dbol , I never understood what all the bitching was about...

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is Anybody Else Tired Of Dbol Bashing!!!??? No I would like to bash it a bit more. I think it sucks and the gains you get are mostly water from my own experience. LOL

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Is Anybody Else Tired Of Dbol Bashing!!!??? No I would like to bash it a bit more. I think it sucks and the gains you get are mostly water from my own experience. LOL
    I dont think people should bash dbol because they dont know how to correctly maintain their gains.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    thats fine if that is what has actually happened to you. i've had the same experiences with test prop. and anadrol was by far the worst water retention i've ever experienced.

if thats your opinion based on experience. great! thats fine. its just those that hear dbol is nothing but water gains for EVERYONE is ridiculous. everybody is different with different compounds.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Cool post man. Actually I did a dbol only (with nova tho) for 2 weeks (real short) and got great gains. I did gain fat and water, but somehow coming off I didnt loose any bodyweight or strength I gained while on it. I did get a mild flu coming off, probably from the cortisol wrecking my immune system. I megadosed vitamin c and it was pretty good. My strength and bodyweight gains were quite nice and I was only using 15mg/day!!

I felt some minor liver pain, but it wasn't as hard on my liver as winny tabs. The only AASs I am going to bash are Andriol (test undecanote) and Winny, esp the tabs. Andriol is completely worthless and I have never had such bad diarrhea in my life while on it, I just chucked it mid-cycle. Winstrol gave mild strength gains, but loads of liver pain and joint trouble for me. I racked up some pretty bad elbow and esp knee injuries while on it. I couldnt even squat.

If dbol only is good enough for Schwarzenegger, its good enough for me, haha

saluu is offline Banned
    dbol alone is a good cycle is that suppose to be joke bro 90 percent of it is water talking from several dbol cycle experience if you wanna look big for one week and then look like kevin leverone after retiring then i would suggest take test with it bro you will keep way more gains. help our black brothers in lousiana bush and stop going after oil we need these people to keep america's crime rate and unemployment rate high. think george bush cares i dont think so. Out here canada canadians have not donated nothing to help these victims it is sad really . These poor black people have to deal with poverty and racism and now mother nature help them. pLease bush stop the oil smuggling and help these people peace .

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    dbol alone is a good cycle is that suppose to be joke bro 90 percent of it is water talking from several dbol cycle experience if you wanna look big for one week and then look like kevin leverone after retiring then i would suggest take test with it bro you will keep way more gains. help our black brothers in lousiana bush and stop going after oil we need these people to keep america's crime rate and unemployment rate high. think george bush cares i dont think so. Out here canada canadians have not donated nothing to help these victims it is sad really . These poor black people have to deal with poverty and racism and now mother nature help them. pLease bush stop the oil smuggling and help these people peace .
    DBOL by itself can be a good cycle. everybody's reactions are different. just because you cant handle the bloat doesnt mean that everybody cant. and what the hell is all the other crap you wrote have to do with anything on this thread????

big_C is offline Member
    d-bol is a great As in my opinion. people can bash it, but the fact is, for me atleast, IT WORKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Man
    Bump
    just curious, since i'm new here at this forum, what is "bump"?
    thanks.

mikeybadaboy is offline Associate Member
    i personally like dbol ...actually gunna do a dbol only cycle in a cuplweeks...i went and waisted cash on test cyp and didnt take it..luckly i bought it off a real cheap site and sold it and made profit...all i gt is dbol left..and im boutta start a cycle alone...must stack with anti e and milk thistle correct?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    and what the hell is all the other crap you wrote have to do with anything on this thread????
    LMAO
    And Dbol is recommended on this site all the time to jumpstart cycles.

you want to have some sort of anti e. especially if you are succeptable to gyno. if you keep a very good diet, and work your ass off...you WILL like the gains. yes...you will lose some of it after you stop (if you stop all aas), but it wont be any different, for most, than other compounds. you're going to retain some water. its part of the make up of almost all aas's. good luck.

mikeybadaboy is offline Associate Member
    thanx masterdbol...mind if we keep in touch so i can let u kno how its goin? pm me

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    masterdolb: bump really means "bump it back to the top"...every time someone makes a post, the newest posts are shown first...so people write "bump" to "bump" a certain post back to the top, usually if they are still waiting for an answer and want more people to see it.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeybada
    i personally like dbol...actually gunna do a dbol only cycle in a cuplweeks...i went and waisted cash on test cyp and didnt take it..luckly i bought it off a real cheap site and sold it and made profit...all i gt is dbol left..and im boutta start a cycle alone...must stack with anti e and milk thistle correct?
    You are doing a dbol only cycle man thats great been here long?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    The main problem with dbol is the bloating. Excessive bloating is caused by a bad diet. If you eat clean you can get a lot of benefits from dbol. But to keep those gains you must use it as a jump to test or something else that will allow you to slowly rid water while keeping muscle. I would recommend abomb over dbol if you're going to go on a heavy oral.

The unviersal problem with all 17-aa orals is liver stress and elevated LDL cholestrol levels. There is just too many problems associated with 17-aa orals to use them more than a month. That's why these should be used as a jump only. Injectables are so much more friendly on your body and you can get the same effects if not more. What about test prop at 100mgs ed?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-07-2005 at 06:41 PM.

LuckyDragon is offline Junior Member

Stop acting like a gay leather monkey and stay on topic. If you want to bitch about Bush go down to Starbucks with a turtleneck and a banjo.

nikelslik is offline New Member

whats the beef??

just giving my 2 cents worth!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is Anybody Else Tired Of Dbol Bashing!!!???-nikelslik%40large-025.jpg  

diezell is offline Senior Member
    this sounds like another mind of ross thread

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chute

Stop acting like a gay leather monkey and stay on topic. If you want to bitch about Bush go down to Starbucks with a turtleneck and a banjo.
    OMG...ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~Pinnacle~

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    i'm just curious as to why everytime dbol is mentioned on this forum......most people jump on the dbol-bashing bandwagon, and i dont understand. i have used dbol many times for many years. i think that people need to do some homework prior to saying "dbol by itself is bad", "dbol is bad unless you have been using other stuff for ALONG time", or other comments. dbol is more effective than any other compound out there. if used properly, dbol will not give anymore problems than other aas's, and it can be QUALITY gains if used properly as well. coupled with proper diet and training. just like any other aas.

I also speak with much personal experience about dbol. not just about what i've read or heard. i feel that if youre going to comment on a particular substance...then i would hope you have personal knowledge and experience with that substance. i dont know crap about primo/t3/t4/etc. so i wont comment about stuff i dont know about.

lets just try and keep things to opinions based on experiences, not just empty and ignorant opinions. sorry if i sound a little pissy, but i like dbol and have had nothing but positive results from it for a very long time.
    do you understand class I and class II steroids ???

Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    this sounds like another mind of ross thread
    I think of the "mind of Ross" then I think of that movie "My Private Idaho".

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    i personally like dbol...actually gunna do a dbol only cycle in a cuplweeks..

~SC~

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dbol kicks ass, but the major back pain (pumps) are too much for me to handle

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Dbol kicks ass, but the major back pain (pumps) are too much for me to handle
    That would be your kidneys working extra hard to detoxify your body from the "not so bad" dbol . I got that same sick feeling in my lower back region too the only time I tried dbol. The risk to lasting benefit ratio is whacked, that's my opinion. If you're going to do a strong oral androgen, do a-bomb. Shit or get off the pot is my opinion on that.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    i personally like dbol...actually gunna do a dbol only cycle in a cuplweeks...i went and waisted cash on test cyp and didnt take it..luckly i bought it off a real cheap site and sold it and made profit...all i gt is dbol left..and im boutta start a cycle alone...must stack with anti e and milk thistle correct?
    i guess soo. it dont sound like you know jack from where im reading.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    That would be your kidneys working extra hard to detoxify your body from the "not so bad" dbol. I got that same sick feeling in my lower back region too the only time I tried dbol. The risk to lasting benefit ratio is whacked, that's my opinion. If you're going to do a strong oral androgen, do a-bomb. Shit or get off the pot is my opinion on that.
    Kidney pumps and lower muscular back pumps are two different things. Most experience the later.

~Pinnacle~

Spyder is offline Member
    My lower back felt sore from dbol aswell, but i loved the gains from it, and who could forget the sense of wellbeing and confidence, gotta love that stuff. Can't wait to try some Anadrol in my next cycle, i hear it is strong as hell.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I didnt like it when I tried it I got sore nipples but at the same time it might have been different with some Nolvadex thrown in. The biggest issue I found what that it majorly supressed my appetite, I have not seen this mentioned as a side before. I stayed on for three weeks and felt so shit I had to get off, I was fine a few days later.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldn't bash dbol ... but i also wldn't use it alone... i used it for 4 weeks as a kickstart to my cycle and got great strength and weight gains. didn't care so much for the sides though... i m 12 weeks into my cycle now and have shed some of the bloat..
    my strength has kept increasing with just the test e now. next time i think i will try the abombs as a kickstart and see how they stack up to the dbols...

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nikelslik
    just giving my 2 cents worth!!
    Damn, you had enough XTC to spell out HI! Must have been a good night

nikelslik is offline New Member
    lol! one of the longest ones. next month ill be able to spell: is anyone else tired of
    d-bol bashing? Now thats a long night! peace.

DBOL is simply MISUSED.

Dosages at 10-20mgs ED, side effects are rarely a concern.

DBOL is misused.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Vintage Saluu

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Kidney pumps and lower muscular back pumps are two different things. Most experience the later.

~Pinnacle~
    I think he's referring to kidney pumps cuz dbol is known to do it to ya? Especially if you don't drink enough water. It seems a lot of newbies jump on dbol and their diet and training is poor. It's a pretty harsh 1st time drug but newbies think it's safer cuz it's a pill compared to the "evil" needle.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    i personaly have had no problems with my d-bol i had no sides at all, no bloat, no pimples or appetite supression, no pains, nothing at all only positives.
    i was doing a d-bol only cycle but after hearing some of the stories on here i didn't want to risk crashing and loosing my hard earned gains (which have come along niceley) so i started a test cyp 400mg/week over 10 weeks cycle i was 4 weeks into my d-bol so i am carrying it through another 2 weeks to help start the cyp off, done 1st inj cyp 2 days ago

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Love D-Bol, stop the hatin!!

Thread Information