Thread: syringes

peyton18 is offline Junior Member

syringes

how many syringes should i order? Looks like on the ar-r site you order the syringe for $6 which is seperate from just the pins. do i need more than 1 syringe for a 12 week cycle.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You need a new sterile needle and a new sterile syringe every time you do an injection. How many injections you will do in a cycle varies greatly, so 'how many do i need' cant be answered.

it will be a 12 week cycle with 2 injections a week....if im doing it right i should order 25 of the syringes with needles and 25 of just the pins that way i can switch pins just before injection right?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Make sure the syringe and needle are detachable (some are one unit) if you want to do that. Some people switch out needles but alot of ppl dont, its no problem if you dont

Scrub is offline Member
    Some people drawn with a different pin than they use to inject. I use the same for both. If you are going to do a total of 24 injections I would get more tan 25 pins and syringes. This is just in case you draw any blood and need to change out the needle. Plus, it doesn't hurt to have extra's on hand just in case. They are so cheap that ordering to many wont hurt.

im guessing the ones on ar-r 's site that say syringe with needle are not detachable and the ones that say syringe without needle you add you own needle right? if this is right then which syringe do i buy without the needle that i can add a 23g 1.5 needle to?

they advertise the syringe that comes with 23g 1.5 as being 3cc/ml but without the needle i can only buy 10cc/ml, 20cc/ml, or 5cc/ml

mr.freeze is offline Junior Member
    why do not go to the drug store!!!! it would take me 24 needle and 12syg.

va.....a commonwealth state.....cant buy shit like that....is buying the 5cc/ml syringe any diffrent than the 3cc/ml syringe....im still only going to be injection 1cc/ml at a time....

bump

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peyton18
    va.....a commonwealth state.....cant buy shit like that....is buying the 5cc/ml syringe any diffrent than the 3cc/ml syringe....im still only going to be injection 1cc/ml at a time....
    The 3cc syringe should be all you need.

Thread Information