magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Hooker...I'd like your thoughts on this thread

I recently read a rather interesting thread that proposed something completely contrary to what we know of this substance. Though it is subjective and involves a great deal of conjecture, I wanted to know your thoughts on this theory. Please read the thread below and provide commentary.

Thank you,

M.

Found a new way to run my clen/benadryl, and damnit it works great!!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Hooker does'nt usually respond to callouts.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you in truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuble

j/k

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    How is that a call out?He posed a question.Plain and simple.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    Exactly, you can't just PM the guy. I noticed he was online and wanted to posed a question.

Unfortunately, it appears to have gotten everyone's attention except his.

I stand corrected, he just answered the thread. Thanks Hooker, going to read your commentary now.

[email protected]

If I can ever get that account to send e-mails too, instead of only receiving them (as currently I can only receive them), that's where you contact me....

I have MSN messenger, too, as you can see from my profile and stuff...

But anyhooo...I replied to the clen thread, and now you have my contact info....

Thanks for the reply my findings concur with yours. Taking breaks from Clen , and Cytomel to for that matter, hinders fat loss results. Although I would not discourage experimentation, based upon the properties of these substances, usage should be continuous optimal benefit. And the synergy provided from the concurrent use of Clen and Cytomel greatly magnifies their individual results.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    ladies and gentleman please welcome hookers Public relations person and personal advisor.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    ladies and gentleman please welcome hookers Public relations person and personal advisor.

Thank you, thank you, glad to be here, I'm here all week. And thank you Bitt for such a warm introduction.

Oh and thanks for the hotline address Hooker.

Too funny bro.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Thank you, thank you, glad to be here, I'm here all week. And thank you Bitt for such a warm introduction.

Oh and thanks for the hotline address Hooker.
    I think he was addressing swifto?

~Pinnacle~

Yeah, Pinnacle you're right my mistake Bitt.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Yeah, Pinnacle you're right my mistake Bitt.
    I understand.That brief moment of fame and anxiety got to you.Happens to the best of them!

~Pinnacle~

In parting Clen friends remember never to use your Clen with Ephedra, because of a little thing called receptor competition.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

Well there has been times he didnt respond to posts requesting his help.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Well there has been times he didnt respond to posts requesting his help.
    Yeah...thats true...I very rarely respond to threads with my name in them any more.

Example:

There's a thread right now asking me for my letro reccomendations, which I didn't reply to, because my profile has my reccomendations....so...I thought it was kind of silly to reply, and just repeat what the profile says.

I don't log in every day (here) so, thats another reason I don't often reply to questions with my name in the thread...

I'm really busy working on other stuff for the site, and I think that my efforts can be more wisely spent if I write articles and profiles on new things, and research totally new paradigms of thinking on AAS, rather than answering a bunch of "hooker, can I drink winny" threads.

It's better, I think, for the board, if I concentrate on finishing large products, which require alot of research, rather than doing the e-mail/pm/post thing all day. You know?

I'm re-doing the whole front page, redoing the edu forum (almost all those threads may need to go...alot are on the chopping block, I'll tell you...), etc...so...there's too much on my plate to give much attention to the forums, most of the time.

All of that is part of the reason why I resigned as a moderator here...until someone invents the 50 hour day, I can only do so much....and while I generate income writing about steroids (my sole income), I can't really post too much, because my other writing comittments take up alot of time.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 09-07-2005 at 12:47 PM.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Yeah...thats true...I very rarely respond to threads with my name in them any more.

Example:

There's a thread right now asking me for my letro reccomendations, which I didn't reply to, because my profile has my reccomendations....so...I thought it was kind of silly to reply, and just repeat what the profile says.

I don't log in every day (here) so, thats another reason I don't often reply to questions with my name in the thread...

I'm really busy working on other stuff for the site, and I think that my efforts can be more wisely spent if I write articles and profiles on new things, and research totally new paradigms of thinking on AAS, rather than answering a bunch of "hooker, can I drink winny" threads.

It's better, I think, for the board, if I concentrate on finishing large products, which require alot of research, rather than doing the e-mail/pm/post thing all day. You know?

I'm re-doing the whole front page, redoing the edu forum (almost all those threads may need to go...alot are on the chopping block, I'll tell you...), etc...so...there's too much on my plate to give much attention to the forums, most of the time.

All of that is part of the reason why I resigned as a moderator here...until someone invents the 50 hour day, I can only do so much....and while I generate income writing about steroids (my sole income), I can't really post too much, because my other writing comittments take up alot of time.

Thats what I figured. Wasnt trying to dump on ya.(that time)

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    it's a callout cuz his frickin' name is in the thread title...and like he said, most every question he's asked, he's written thoroughly about in the profile section...just get off your lazy ass and search it...

sup HOOK!!!!!! you're my BFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

AM

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    And when are your Rugby practices? Isn't that, like, three hours of drills three times per week? With a game or two every week-end?

When is there time to drink?

You must be one tired forward.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    No offense to the original post of 2 on 2 off ... but anyone who solicits the time of hooker trying to find out if the answer for one guy's objectives nullifies an actual research document - in which probably hundreds of combined trials are compiled for typical results ... well, it's just not a question worth responding to. So the fact that Hooker replied was above and beyond. Anyone should know the difference between GROUP findings, and an INDIVIDUAL’S experience. This seems rather analogous to the very thing he mentioned, "can I drink winnie." lol. So, yeah, you can learn more from this thread than even just about clen - you can learn to go with STUDIES, and confluent systems, instead of entertaining one persons anecdotal findings. THAT would be the lesson.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    this is too funny.... hook, you get everyone just squakin

Thread Information