steel10 is offline Junior Member

Question How long until d-bol hits blood

I thought it took a couple of hours for d-bol to really hit the blood. Before lifting, in order to maximize its effectiveness, how long do you do take it before going to the gym? Also, is there anything wrong with taking it right before bed? I have been taking my ref-b tabs split up into 4 times throughout the day-- the first at 11am, then at 5pm (2 hours before lifting), then at 9pm, and finally at 1:30am. I didn't think it really mattered too much exactly how it is split up, but starting to wonder about how long to take before lifting and also about the pre-bed dosage.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    That is perfect bro. Keep it like that. You want to keep concentration levels constant, so your hormones are not jumping all over the place. Good luck on the cycle.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    PaPa Knows Best!

Stable blood levels are the key! You are spot-on with your schedule!

Thanks-- WIth respects to how long it takes to reach the blood (either chewed or solid) and how long to take before lifting, what is ideal?

BTW, I took one last night right before sleep and could not sleep for shit and my bed was soaked with sweat when I woke up-- so I don't think I will continue doing that.

bump for more info on this question regarding how long to take before lifting/how long it takes to reach the blood.

newone is offline Junior Member
    bump...............planning on using dbol next cycle....I'd like to know the same?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I took 10mg 4 times a day every 4 hrs, that way my peak levels are back down by bedtime and my body could produce its on test at night

Thread Information