unreal_size is offline New Member

Anavar powder not soluble in oil - help!

My friend got some anavar powder and tried to make it into an injectable solution. Unfortunately, he didn't check to see if anavar is soluble in oil - and of course it isn't! So the powder fell to the bottom of the mixture with very little of it dissolving in the oil/alcohol. He extracted/decanted almost all of the oil off the top, leaving soggy powder/sludge at the bottom of the beaker. Is there any way to get the oil cleaned off the powder? I suggested to him trying to mix the sludge with acetone with the idea that the acetone and oil would seperate, and then he could evaporate the acetone and be left with a cleaner version of the powder. He wants to ultimately use the powder in capsules so they can be taken orally. I also suggested that he might want to just add some more oil or water, and have it suspended in the liquid. Then, to measure an accurate oral dose of the anavar, he could just shake up the bottle, draw out 1 ml and drink it. Does anyone have any other suggestions on what he could do to rescue his anavar powder (so it can be taken in measured oral dosages)?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    You do not want to inject anavar . Anavar:
    Highest concentration made - 20mg/ml
    Per 1 gram of Oxandrolone powder you will need:
    9.8 ml's of PEG 300
    39.2 ml's of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol
    or
    49ml's PEG400 or PEG300

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    lol....hard lesson learned.

hi >>my friend ,,wants to know what is peg300 and peg400 ??? and by doing this process does it make it injectable 20mg/ml anavar .... One problem is the powder is sitting in cottonseed oil ,,, so would like to know how to get the oil from the powder so I can start over again .............question > will anavar powder go in to sterile water or bacterialistic water for oral doses >>>???? I have acetone, benzyl alcohol ,benzyl benzoate to work with <<is this any use for help ????????????

anavar

unreal_size

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    mealticket

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do NOT inject the anavar and more than likely you will not get that back what you have introduced to the oil. You should of done more research before doing this, obviously. If you should get more you can mix the powder with peg 300 as I wrote above and use it orally meaning you drink it. You can get it at Le Melange.

Thread Information