imanewbie is offline Associate Member

quit my first cycle....next??

i know some of you will probably try to talk trash to me, but lets try to stop from doing that...maybe i was impatient...whatever...but i wanna try something else....anyway...
    right now i am taking 50mg of test susp Ed...i was taking it for 3 weeks, then i stopped, because i saw absolutely nothing on it...i understand that i should have been injecting 2x a day, but i wasnt. and i was eating like a horse, and i dont think i gained much of anything at all....i was thinking about trying to take some Dbol , stacked with maybe either some test e or p... the test e maybe 500 mg /week, taking 2x a week?? and dbol 30-40 mg ED, i have nolvadex too that i would be taking along with the Dbol...any suggestions?? i know people are gonna say how dumb i am, but just spare me the BS, im not asking for that...im asking for suggestions

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    actually ur not dumb for stopping ur dumb for not researching before ur cycle but if i was u id do proper pct. then take about a month off and start on ur test e, d-bol cycle at the dosages u stated.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    well, it's up to you about the pct, could be you just landed some bogus shit, and once a day injects are fine for sups. btw...anyhoo, bro, i've done many cycles, and currently, decided just to run a simple 500mg/wk TestE with proviron 10 weeker, and i tell you what, with proper diet and training, it can be just as effective as anything else...in other words, especially since this is your first cycle, stick with something basic, no dbol and whatnot, you'll be surprised...my $.02

AM

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    well, it's up to you about the pct, could be you just landed some bogus shit, and once a day injects are fine for sups. btw...anyhoo, bro, i've done many cycles, and currently, decided just to run a simple 500mg/wk TestE with proviron 10 weeker, and i tell you what, with proper diet and training, it can be just as effective as anything else...in other words, especially since this is your first cycle, stick with something basic, no dbol and whatnot, you'll be surprised...my $.02

AM

proviron?? i did my research on the susp...and alot of other experianced people are telling me 2x a day, i didnt know that when i started....i wasnt asking for the BS...you knew that......AM this isnt to you, this is to the other guy

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes a 1st cycle 500mg test e weekly is more than enuff for a 1st cycle,you will make great gains off of that,just make sure your diet is in check or you will gain nothin.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    i know some of you will probably try to talk trash to me, but lets try to stop from doing that...maybe i was impatient...whatever...but i wanna try something else....anyway...
    right now i am taking 50mg of test susp Ed...i was taking it for 3 weeks, then i stopped, because i saw absolutely nothing on it...i understand that i should have been injecting 2x a day, but i wasnt. and i was eating like a horse, and i dont think i gained much of anything at all....i was thinking about trying to take some Dbol, stacked with maybe either some test e or p... the test e maybe 500 mg /week, taking 2x a week?? and dbol 30-40 mg ED, i have nolvadex too that i would be taking along with the Dbol...any suggestions?? i know people are gonna say how dumb i am, but just spare me the BS, im not asking for that...im asking for suggestions
    You have made mistakes but your not dumb. At least you have realised and done some research. I have seen far worse.

Test E or Cyp with Dbol is an excellent first cycle IMO. Test only may be better. Jumpstarting with Dbol is ok, in my opinion for a first timer.

wk 1-12 Test Enan or Cyp 500mg/wk (2x 250mg/wk, Mon/Thurs)
    wk 1-4 Dbol 30mg/ED
    wk 1-12 Nolva 10mg/ED

Run Clomid and Nolva for PCT. Clomid starts 14 days after last Testosterone administration. Nolva must start at 20mg/ED the day after your last Testosterone administration

Correct PCT should consist of:

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED
    wk 1-4 L-Glutamine 10mg/ED

MultiVitimins and 1000mg/ED Vit C should also be included with Omega-3's and a Zinc and Magnesium supplement.

Make sure you increase your calories (eat clean) and also train hard. Rest is also a key ingredient (8-9 hours) and you'll maximize the chances of keeping your gains.

proviron?? i did my research on the susp...and alot of other experianced people are telling me 2x a day, i didnt know that when i started....i wasnt asking for the BS...you knew that......AM this isnt to you, this is to the other guy
    yes, proviron , it makes test more effective (see profile section for more detailed info)...well, i understand the theory behind 2x a day injects, but wonder at the real-world difference in results, but regardless, who wants to inject that much? enanthate is just as effective IMO, for cutters or bulkers...again, go without the dbol , maintain diet and workout regimen, and you'll kickass...

AM

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    You have made mistakes but your not dumb. At least you have realised and done some research. I have seen far worse.

Test E or Cyp with Dbol is an excellent first cycle IMO. Test only may be better. Jumpstarting with Dbol is ok, in my opinion for a first timer.

wk 1-12 Test Enan or Cyp 500mg/wk (2x 250mg/wk, Mon/Thurs)
    wk 1-4 Dbol 30mg/ED
    wk 1-12 Nolva 10mg/ED

Run Clomid and Nolva for PCT. Clomid starts 14 days after last Testosterone administration. Nolva must start at 20mg/ED the day after your last Testosterone administration

Correct PCT should consist of:

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED
    wk 1-4 L-Glutamine 10mg/ED

MultiVitimins and 1000mg/ED Vit C should also be included with Omega-3's and a Zinc and Magnesium supplement.

Make sure you increase your calories (eat clean) and also train hard. Rest is also a key ingredient (8-9 hours) and you'll maximize the chances of keeping your gains.
    perfect. Couldn't have said it better.

thanks guys for everything...im happy to see that people dont talk down to people, but just help them out on here...thats sweet.....do i still need to do pct if i gained nothing, and i took nolva the whole time i took the susp.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    swifto's cycle is perfect. its good to see that someone is inthe same opinion as i am with dbol and test's together. its a perfect combo and you will love the results.

thanks guys for everything...im happy to see that people dont talk down to people, but just help them out on here...thats sweet.....do i still need to do pct if i gained nothing, and i took nolva the whole time i took the susp.
    IMO, no need for pct, just start the enanthate asap...personally, don't think you'd see much difference at your level whether or not you run dbol (at least in terms of quality gains)...

dbol at any level will do very well with test e. especially continuing the test after the dbol as described above. sure....some of the weight gain will be water retention, but youre going to get that with test's also. there are alot of quality gains to be made with dbol. do as swifto state above, and you WILL love the results.

juiceball44 is offline Associate Member
    i get no results when i take nolva during a test cycle. maybe that was your problem. how much nolva were you taking??

next cycle just keep nolva on hand and only use if you start getting gyno signs.

if im taking the nolva at the same time as the test and dbol , will that not cut out some of the water?

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    dbol at any level will do very well with test e. especially continuing the test after the dbol as described above. sure....some of the weight gain will be water retention, but youre going to get that with test's also. there are alot of quality gains to be made with dbol. do as swifto state above, and you WILL love the results.
    since this is his first cycle, i guarantee he'll gain just as much without the dbol ...

Quote Originally Posted by juiceball44
    i get no results when i take nolva during a test cycle. maybe that was your problem. how much nolva were you taking??

next cycle just keep nolva on hand and only use if you start getting gyno signs.

i was only taking like 10 mg ED....it was 1 medicine dropper full....i was told that is about 10-15mg...is this correct?

since this is his first cycle, i guarantee he'll gain just as much without the dbol...

the test susp gave me nothing..

the test susp gave me nothing..
    again, probably bogus...

Thumbs up

since this is his first cycle, i guarantee he'll gain just as much without the dbol...
    i disagree. first cycle or 20th cycle. dbol is very good at putting on the mass. and continuing the test will increase the amount of quality gains kept from the dbol. i love dbol and have ever since my very first cycle of it about 15 years ago. dbol loves being combined with test's or deca or some other injectable. and you will learn to love it. trust me.

again, probably bogus...

not true...PMed a few mods, and other people that i talk to on here, and he is a good source, and his shit is good.....was thinking maybe i wasnt eating enough, but im eating ALOT, or maybe its because i only injected 1 time daily instread of 2...........i did the pricing out for this cycle i was suggested on here....and it looks to be about...145$ including PCT....but thats not including shipping...so im thinking about 165...think thats reasonable?? thats for 6000mgs test e or c, dunno what i wanna/should do yet....840 mg of dboo, for the first 4 weeks, and 840 mg of clomid for pct

not true...PMed a few mods, and other people that i talk to on here, and he is a good source, and his shit is good.....was thinking maybe i wasnt eating enough, but im eating ALOT, or maybe its because i only injected 1 time daily instread of 2...........i did the pricing out for this cycle i was suggested on here....and it looks to be about...145$ including PCT....but thats not including shipping...so im thinking about 165...think thats reasonable?? thats for 6000mgs test e or c, dunno what i wanna/should do yet....840 mg of dboo, for the first 4 weeks, and 840 mg of clomid for pct
    i don't care where you got it or who said it was "primo", once a day or twice a day injects won't make a shit bit a difference...if that was real suspension, bro, you'd know it...it's like liquid anadrol

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    i disagree. first cycle or 20th cycle. dbol is very good at putting on the mass. and continuing the test will increase the amount of quality gains kept from the dbol. i love dbol and have ever since my very first cycle of it about 15 years ago. dbol loves being combined with test's or deca or some other injectable. and you will learn to love it. trust me.
    okay, i ran test only for my first cycle...i went from about 185 to 215 in a matter of 8 months or so, and that was at about 450mg/wk...what kind of gains did you make?

i'm telling you, for first timers, it's really overkill...don't get me wrong, i use it now for bulkers and love it, but it's too much IMO for this dood...

i don't care where you got it or who said it was "primo", once a day or twice a day injects won't make a shit bit a difference...if that was real suspension, bro, you'd know it...it's like liquid anadrol

your one of the VERY VERY few that have said that....the guy offered my money back if i wasnt happy with it...only difference i felt was that my muscles felt harder all the time...but that was it....either way, fake or not, i wanna try something else

i'm not callin' anyone a liar, but if he offered your money back, take it...

i'm not callin' anyone a liar, but if he offered your money back, take it...

i told him i was going to keep taking it to see if i see anything......how was my pricing looking on the above cycle????

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    must agree with A-M about the 1st cycle thing here boys,500mg test weekly imo is more than adequate for a 1st cycle,i would save the dbol for the next one,dont start a war here boys everybodies entitled to their own opinions!peace!

so i see that some are saying just stick to the test??? and should i just keep the nolva on hand, or take it along with the test

if i shouldnt run dbol , is there anything else i can frontload?? or even just stack with the test?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I will give my opinion and my current experience.

I am on my 5th week of my first cycle. Running Test E 500mg/wk and also Tbol to jumpstart at 40mg/ED. The Tbol is great. My strength and weight went up within 2 weeks. The reason I ran Tbol is because its a fialry mild compound. User's run it alone for 6-8 weeks and report good solid keepable attainable gains. You can run an oral to jumpstart the first 4 weeks or not. Its really up to you IMHO. My next cycle will be the same but swapping the Tbol for Dbol , which, in my research I have found to be more of a mass gaining AS.

I have not run the Nolva 10mg/ED as I have not experience any gyno symptoms. I do have it on hand though and it is still an essential part of PCT IMO. My suggestion is to kep it on hand and regularly check for sypmtoms. Itchy, irritating nipples and lumps. If this arises, run Nolva 40-60mg/ED until it subsides.

I hope this has helped a little. Just my personal experience and suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I will give my opinion and my current experience.

I am on my 5th week of my first cycle. Running Test E 500mg/wk and also Tbol to jumpstart at 40mg/ED. The Tbol is great. My strength and weight went up within 2 weeks. The reason I ran Tbol is because its a fialry mild compound. User's run it alone for 6-8 weeks and report good solid keepable attainable gains. You can run an oral to jumpstart the first 4 weeks or not. Its really up to you IMHO. My next cycle will be the same but swapping the Tbol for Dbol , which, in my research I have found to be more of a mass gaining AS.

I have not run the Nolva 10mg/ED as I have not experience any gyno symptoms. I do have it on hand though and it is still an essential part of PCT IMO. My suggestion is to kep it on hand and regularly check for sypmtoms. Itchy, irritating nipples and lumps. If this arises, run Nolva 40-60mg/ED until it subsides.

I hope this has helped a little. Just my personal experience and suggestions.

sounds great dude....ill look into that

i wasnt trying to flame bro but if u researched the test susp u would have known to inject twice a day. as far as pct goes did ur nuts shrink?

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    i wasnt trying to flame bro but if u researched the test susp u would have known to inject twice a day. as far as pct goes did ur nuts shrink?
    i did my research, but people were both telling me that 1 time a day would be ok, and others were telling me that i would need to do it twice...so i didnt know who to believe....and no, my nuts didnt shrink, i was taking nolvadex algonw tih the test, so i dunno...someone posted earlier that when they took it at the same time, they got nothing as well....maybe i should only take it if signs of gyno come in to play....which test is everyones favorite and why?

[QUOTE=imanewbie]i did my research, but people were both telling me that 1 time a day would be ok, and others were telling me that i would need to do it twice...so i didnt know who to believe....QUOTE]

been using 'bout 10 years, and i can tell you that i understand the reasoning behind more frequent injections, half-life, more stable blood levels, yada yada yada...but in terms of real-world results, i've seen guys get HUGE with once a day injects...splittin' hairs if you ask me...

everyone reacts differently from different gear. try it once a day for 3 or so weeks, if you havent seen results that are worth crap....then up it to two. dosages are no different than the compounds used,,as far as the individuals reactions. i dont see many sides from many different drugs, but others see alot. you may get huge off of once a day, but you may not. its trial and error bro. do what works best for YOU.

i did my research, but people were both telling me that 1 time a day would be ok, and others were telling me that i would need to do it twice...so i didnt know who to believe....and no, my nuts didnt shrink, i was taking nolvadex algonw tih the test, so i dunno...someone posted earlier that when they took it at the same time, they got nothing as well....maybe i should only take it if signs of gyno come in to play....which test is everyones favorite and why?
    if ur nuts didnt shrink u probably wont need clomid. as far as favorite test its prop for me 100-150 mg ed.

G-13 is offline Member
    right now i am taking 50mg of test susp Ed...i was taking it for 3 weeks, then i stopped, because i saw absolutely nothing on it...i understand that i should have been injecting 2x a day, but i wasnt. and i was eating like a horse, and i dont think i gained much of anything at all....i was thinking about trying to take some Dbol, stacked with maybe either some test e or p... the test e maybe 500 mg /week, taking 2x a week?? and dbol 30-40 mg ED, i have nolvadex too that i would be taking along with the Dbol...any suggestions?? i know people are gonna say how dumb i am, but just spare me the BS, im not asking for that...im asking for suggestions

bro!! ?? what happened?? Pm me if you need some help with ??? I thought you were good to go.

IM runnign t-bol and andropen ,,,just keep it simple..i wouldnt add orals to a first cycle but t-bol is very mild.

Thread Information