bigbearsabo is offline New Member

trying to start my first cycle need help

Hey bros iam trying to start my first cycle iam 20 years old always been active in the gym but em looking to get huge gains iam 6'1" 190 pretty lean mucsle i would like to be 215 lbs at the end of my seconed cycle ive been talking to some guys who think i should start a deca tess and dbol cycle 1) what should my splits be? 2) how much should i take of each? 3) whats a good post cycle they werent to clear on that 4) how long should i run this first cycle help would be apperciated thanks bros!!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Dude 20 is to young, you could gain 25lbs by the time your ready to juice, at 25

JohnnyB

first thing bro b4 you get the gear research your first cycle but all you need now with first cycle is just testosterone 500mg ew go with test enanthate or cypionate with proper anti's/ pct & most important diet.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    first thing bro b4 you get the gear research your first cycle but all you need now with first cycle is just testosterone 500mg ew go with test enanthate or cypionate with proper anti's/ pct & most important diet.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    ditto,test only for first cycle

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    test cyp or test e shoul be your first cycle to see how your body we react. do your home work dued you can hurt your self good luck.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbearsabo
    Hey bros iam trying to start my first cycle iam 20 years old always been active in the gym but em looking to get huge gains iam 6'1" 190 pretty lean mucsle i would like to be 215 lbs at the end of my seconed cycle ive been talking to some guys who think i should start a deca tess and dbol cycle 1) what should my splits be? 2) how much should i take of each? 3) whats a good post cycle they werent to clear on that 4) how long should i run this first cycle help would be apperciated thanks bros!!!
    how long have u been training seriously and had a good bulking diet for? Have you hit plateaus yet?

SpiderRico is offline Member
    i dont want to sound like an echo but I also agree with the Test only cycle you dont need to go heavy hitters style on your first cycle wait till your second or third cycle to go deep and just my thoughts wait awhile bro and read as many post as you can i know you probly have your gear and want to rip into it like a xmas present but the longer and more informed you become the better you will be off

bigbearsabo is offline New Member
    hey bros and sis thanx for the adivce i havent bought my candy yet iam doing all my reserch and dont plan to start for awhile iam on my bulking diet right now ive been training hard for about 2 1/2 years while in the marine corps ive been waiting to do this till i got out you konw its not exactly leagle! !) clomis should be a good post cycle right?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbearsabo
    hey bros and sis thanx for the adivce i havent bought my candy yet iam doing all my reserch and dont plan to start for awhile iam on my bulking diet right now ive been training hard for about 2 1/2 years while in the marine corps ive been waiting to do this till i got out you konw its not exactly leagle! !) clomis should be a good post cycle right?
    This will explain PCT for you Pheedno's PCT

This is a good explanation about Clomid Clomid Facts and Questions Answered!

Thread Information