ludakris9 is offline Associate Member

Question about IGF???

Hey bros, I have been reading up a lot on IGF and wanted to know what exactly it is used for?? I know that it is insulin and is very powerful. I have read that it helps shuddle nutriants, helps with muscle growth, gives you extra endurance and energy. Who here uses IGF and why do you use it?

Scrub is offline Member
    You might want to check out this forum:
    http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-hgh-insulin-questions/
    It's dedicated to stuff like IGF

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ludakris9
    Hey bros, I have been reading up a lot on IGF and wanted to know what exactly it is used for?? I know that it is insulin and is very powerful. I have read that it helps shuddle nutriants, helps with muscle growth, gives you extra endurance and energy. Who here uses IGF and why do you use it?
    Wrong fourm but it's Insulin LIKE Growth Factor 1. Not insulin. Technically it should have a accromyn of ILGF-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Wrong fourm but it's Insulin LIKE Growth Factor 1. Not insulin. Technically it should have a accromyn of ILGF-1.

The articl I was reading says it is just like insulin . Sorry I should of clarified better. Has anyone used IGF and did you like it??

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    wrong forum bro. IGF-1 is made in the liver from insulin (among other things, like hGH, thyroid hormones). It is NOT insulin tho. IGF-1 by itself will shut your natural HGH production down, also igf-1 can be very expensive stuff. Also igf-1 will make your intestines grow more than any other bodypart due to many receptors in GI track (this is seen with the bloated gut at IFBB shows). It is pretty damn effective at muscle growth tho.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Also igf-1 will make your intestines grow more than any other bodypart due to many receptors in GI track (this is seen with the bloated gut at IFBB shows).
    IGF-2 is responsible for the distended belly.IGF-2 is converted from HGH.This only occurs in high dose scenarios.

~Pinnacle~

so it wouldn't be good to take for a long time.

Thread Information